Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

I know for whatever unmentioned reasons whether its the club pulling the purse strings tight due to new stadium being built or some other daft reason Mous not going into the market for upgrades, how would the Bartomeu win effect them transfer wise? Ive seen theyre keeping Turan.

Last season's barcelona would of won the title in 2013.

Atletico 2013

26 goals allowed

Atletico 2014

29 goals allowed

*Difference: Thibo returned to Chelsea, Luis was sold and Miranda missed a good chunk of the season

That was a -3 difference.

Atletico 2015

Moya

Juanfran-Godin-Gimenez-luis

Gabi-Saul

Koke-Vietto-Griezmann

Jackson

Bench: oblak, savic, suarez, Torres, Torres, Tiago, Carrasco, Garcia, etc.

Atletico has the best young core in Spain.

Oblak, gimenez, saul, koke, griezman, vietto, Correa, Torres and Carrasco...

This team has a fantastic starting 11 and quality on the bench, unlike like last season

he has repeatedly said that koke will play as a CM.

on paper they have a much more exciting team than 13/14. but what that 13/14 had was spirit, character and fight. they have literally revamped their attack with carrasco, vietto, martinez, even antoine and jimenez have been there for 1 season and correa has not played yet cos of his surgery.

all in all, the jury will be out there on them. i think they take some time for gelling.

I think you're writing Stones off far too quickly. How do you know that Stones wouldn't step up if JT retired after next season?

And we could still buy an experienced CB instead, but who do you suggest? There aren't many quality ones out there. In a couple of years we'll be in the same predicament

This is harder to tell with defenders. Nobody knew Ivanovic, Vidic, Azpilicueta were as good as they ended up being.

Why would he say this unless he already knows someone will leave?

“If one of our players in a specific position wants to leave, we agree a deal for a player to leave and we have to answer immediately and bring in somebody else, because at the moment we have balance in the squad and we cannot lose that.”

I prefer to have the replacement in BEFORE our player leaves . BTW Is Baba better than Bertrand ? I mean Ryan wasn't considered good enough