Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Hello everyone.

Someone expects some surprise / gift this summer ?.

I still believe that we need to make 4 or 5 signings.

1. Centre-back.

A. Varane. In fact, I believe that his move should be our first option throughout the market.

B. Toby Alderweireld. To me, he It is not what we need.

* But bet heavily on Zouma anyway.

2. Midfielder.

A. Koke. Now it seems totally impossible. But Atletico de Madrid wants Salah and maybe we could try. it

B. Gundogan. Really I do not understand how we have not looked at him as an option.

C. Pogba. The reports relate him still with us. I doubt it.

D. Axel Witsen. Yesterday I read that him is an option for us. To me he is a good player, Matic style, but playing in Chelsea is different than Zenit.

E. Kondogbia. If it were up to me, watching this market, him would be our main signing for the midfield.

3. Right Winger.

A. Douglas Costa. Everything indicates that he is close to us, especially by his last words.

First there was Messi, after Bale, soon after Griezmann ... and now Douglas Costa ?. I am very confused / disappointed.

Is anyone in the market that we can sign for that position ?. Reus? Di Maria? Gaitan?

4. Pure Forward.

Radamel Falcao.

5. Goalkeeper backup.

A veteran.

It is still too early to draw conclusions. I believe that until after the matches of national teams there will be no big moves. Perhaps only Falcao ...

Regards.

Douglas Costa. Everything indicates that he is close to us, especially by his last words.

Everything indicates he is close? the only talk in the last few months came from his interviews.

I think our best option for CB is Miranda and i hope the rumors are true. Varane wont leave and we wont pay a lot for Otemandi. Miranda would be quite cheap and Atletico reportedly looking to sell him.

Very few reports about RW and CM and i hope its because we're first looking to ship out Mikel and Cuadrado.

Hello everyone.

Someone expects some surprise / gift this summer ?.

I still believe that we need to make 4 or 5 signings.

1. Centre-back.

A. Varane. In fact, I believe that his move should be our first option throughout the market.

B. Toby Alderweireld. To me, he It is not what we need.

* But bet heavily on Zouma anyway.

2. Midfielder.

A. Koke. Now it seems totally impossible. But Atletico de Madrid wants Salah and maybe we could try. it

B. Gundogan. Really I do not understand how we have not looked at him as an option.

C. Pogba. The reports relate him still with us. I doubt it.

D. Axel Witsen. Yesterday I read that him is an option for us. To me he is a good player, Matic style, but playing in Chelsea is different than Zenit.

E. Kondogbia. If it were up to me, watching this market, him would be our main signing for the midfield.

3. Right Winger.

A. Douglas Costa. Everything indicates that he is close to us, especially by his last words.

First there was Messi, after Bale, soon after Griezmann ... and now Douglas Costa ?. I am very confused / disappointed.

Is anyone in the market that we can sign for that position ?. Reus? Di Maria? Gaitan?

4. Pure Forward.

Radamel Falcao.

5. Goalkeeper backup.

A veteran.

It is still too early to draw conclusions. I believe that until after the matches of national teams there will be no big moves. Perhaps only Falcao ...

Regards.

You can add Imbula, Schneiderlin and Naingollan to that CM list too. I reckon they're more likely to come to us than Pogba, Witsel or Gundogan.

As for RW, Reus, Griezmann, Costa and Di Maria are our likely options. Gaitan is VERY left sided, don't think we'd sign him as a RW.

We have been spoilt last summer transfer window.

I agree in some way, its reasonable to expect at least one signing who's going to really improve us, i would say a RW or CM, but people shouldnt get to carried away if we're not signing a world class player for each position. We cant be sure its needed, and its not like we can spend endless amount of money, or there are enough wc targets to be able to get one for each position.

Everything indicates he is close? the only talk in the last few months came from his interviews.

I think our best option for CB is Miranda and i hope the rumors are true. Varane wont leave and we wont pay a lot for Otemandi. Miranda would be quite cheap and Atletico reportedly looking to sell him.

Very few reports about RW and CM and i hope its because we're first looking to ship out Mikel and Cuadrado.

Miranda? Isn't he 30? Or older. Varane would be the better investment and has a relationship with Jose already and would get settled in no time.

We have been spoilt last summer transfer window. I doubt we will ever beat that again. Now bring on the constant complaints. Ugh going to be a long summer!

Teams have to constantly try to improve, big signings, effective signings. Not just to inprove the team, but to keep the established players on their toes. Competition is a good thing.

Aleix Vidal to Barca is now official.

Anyone knows why exactly did Barca bought him? He is good, but I dont think he is goo enough to replace Dani Alves...Is he going to be backup only or what?

Anyone knows why exactly did Barca bought him? He is good, but I dont think he is goo enough to replace Dani Alves...Is he going to be backup only or what?

Guys on Twitter say that he will be first choice for RB. Barca already tried to sign Cuadrado for RB position and now they bought another winger ... that will be interesting.

Like i said, Varane is an option only in the minds of some dreamers.

I don't know. We will see. It's interesting what Laporte contract extension will mean. One option is that he is staying put. Second is that Bilbao increase release clause to get more money and may finally actually accept offer 1 euro lower than that clause (so now it will be 49.999999€) because they were reluctant for that previously and wanted to make it hardest for other teams not accepting such deal therefore leaving interested club to pay full release clause plus taxes which is through the roof money. That was stumbling block in Real Madrid's attempt in January apparently.

I still believe in Varane to happen and Real buying Laporte as a replacement. If not then we can go for Laporte, 35m£ isn't outrageous IMO (Bilbao know that since they increased that clause :) ). If neither is gettable then I think Miranda is a good option. 31 with last year on the contract, Atletico should take 20-22m€ which is 14-16m£ and we have starting defender for 3 years.

So he agreed to just train for half year, not play in official match?

So he agreed to just train for half year, not play in official match?

I guess so...maybe he will be loaned back to sevilla till january, but there was no report on that.

He will probably just train with barca, get to know the players etc...