Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Van Persie: " United is going to spend £200m on players this summer."

FFP is a joke

It's an obscene amount but FFP doesn't come in to it for United; they're just spending what they make. Their £750 million, 10 year deal with Adidas kicks in next month, which will be the icing on an already doughy cake.

It's an obscene amount but FFP doesn't come in to it for United; they're just spending what they make. Their £750 million, 10 year deal with Adidas kicks in next month, which will be the icing on an already doughy cake.

Theyre one of the richest clubs in the world and have more than enough money earned to never worry about the FFP guidelines.

We too should also have a fair few quid saved up too so we should be able to splash out and buy a few top players we need.

Whats made me laugh is the Fat Spanish Waiter. His ego must be going bonkers with his newly found fame and fortune. And with him stepping into the shoes of yet another of Joses old jobs hes just trying to flex his beer muscles. We all are aware of his petty jealousy of Jose and never being able to cut it with the big boys but its ridiculous to think Chelsea would let one let alone 2 of their prized posessions leave specially for a daft sum like that. Hazard has to be worth at least £80 mill and Costa £50mill.

Its Chelsea that should be getting players off them. Let fat boy go buy himself a little tapas bar somewhere and leave the football alone.

Van Persie: " United is going to spend £200m on players this summer."

FFP is a joke

Actually FFP protects United. They can spend a lot and still comply within rules. Not sure how much they spend but it will be shitload of money. Thankfully, their owners still want to take money from the club and get a profit. Otherwise we could really be in big troubles.

United will spend, City will spend and Arsenal will spend. I can't imagine Chelsea going out of the transfer window without a couple of major signings. Simply have to improve.

Ings is such a textbook Liverpool signing! :lol:

Honestly, unless there are some major surprises in the market, I think that next season's top four are already settled.

Sorry bruv but IMHO we will not be in that list unless we make some upgrades and add some good depth. We might just be left behind and Im nervous.

Sorry bruv but IMHO we will not be in that list unless we make some upgrades and add some good depth. We might just be left behind and Im nervous.

Mourinho says we will make around 3 signings to improve squad, and we will have plenty of money. So rest assured

You think we won't make top 4? :carlo: In what scenario would we not make top 4? I think even in unrealistic scenarios such as lose Hazard and not sign any replacement and still make top 4 comfortably.

Having money is one thing, how you spend it entirely different... I'm not worried at all, they don't know how to build a team capable of winning the premier league.

Having money is one thing, how you spend it entirely different... I'm not worried at all, they don't know how to build a team capable of winning the premier league.

With the players they've been concretely linked with right now (Depay and Gundogan, if I'm not missing out on someone), I'm not worried either. But when you have so much shit to fling, some is bound to stick on the right spot every now and then :D

With the players they've been concretely linked with right now (Depay and Gundogan, if I'm not missing out on someone), I'm not worried either. But when you have so much shit to fling, some is bound to stick on the right spot every now and then :D

No doubt they will have a few decent players and they should! Its Manchester Utd! but I can't muster up the energy to look at that current roster even with large spending in the summer and feel at all threatened. They don't have a talisman...