Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Thiago Motta asks to leave PSG while Ezequiel Lavezzi also wants to move away from Laurent Blanc's French champions

• Thiago Motta has asked to leave Ligue 1 champions Paris Saint-Germain
  • Former Barcelona star is said to be disgruntled with the management
  • Ezequiel Lavezzi also wants out of the French capital
would take either.

There was a meeting. They closed off the whole floor and also had security so my source was unable to see who it was.

It was a meeting held by Marina and there was a fax machine in the room as well.

One of the security reckons it was a players agent

The rumours that are going around is that it was Messi's dad but that's complete hearsay at the minute. If I hear any more I'll let you know.

Cheers for the info! Damn it, this is exciting.

There was a meeting. They closed off the whole floor and also had security so my source was unable to see who it was.

It was a meeting held by Marina and there was a fax machine in the room as well.

The rumours that are going around is that it was Messi's dad but that's complete hearsay at the minute. If I hear any more I'll let you know.

Thanks for the info!

So with that in mind, it surely isn't just one of our players getting a new contract, right?

Do you or your source know of any other occurrences of this kind of confidential set up in recent history?

plot twist: WHS is trolling everyone.

As epic as it would be I'm not.

To be fair the meetings could be nothing I'm just saying what I've heard.

My previous source has left the club now. He was just a groundsman at Cobham. He was good and gave me a lot of good stories but this new source is a lot more involved in the runnings of the club.

Maybe just the first option in Kramaric's deal with Leicester?