Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Rasmus Elm is currently a free agent, but it looks like his career could be coming to an end. A real shame.

I feel sorry for him, he would do well for a midtable pl team imo. Shame about his mysterious illnes that doesnt allow him to even train...

I feel sorry for him, he would do well for a midtable pl team imo. Shame about his mysterious illnes that doesnt allow him to even train...

I totally agree. I was very surprised to see him get released by CSKA, but now I know why.

Chelsea need a cm, cb and a Cf.

Pogba would be the perfect signing imo for Chelsea..... Modric is the better fit, but Madrid won't sell Modric and Vidal after the injury last season, hasn't really played that great. I wonder if Inter is willing to sell Kovaic.

CB is difficult. Benatia would of been a great signing, but he is gone and Varane is probably not on the market.. So, there aren't many available cbs left. PSG has 3 brazilians I would take at chelsea.

CF, could be Bony for 2nd CF role and allow remy to play 3rd cf and winger...

Attacking mid is really the last position chelsea should worry about and after cech leaves, chelsea will need another GK because blackman sucks.

Chelsea need a cm, cb and a Cf.

Pogba would be the perfect signing imo for Chelsea..... Modric is the better fit, but Madrid won't sell Modric and Vidal after the injury last season, hasn't really played that great. I wonder if Inter is willing to sell Kovaic.

CB is difficult. Benatia would of been a great signing, but he is gone and Varane is probably not on the market.. So, there aren't many available cbs left. PSG has 3 brazilians I would take at chelsea.

CF, could be Bony for 2nd CF role and allow remy to play 3rd cf and winger...

Attacking mid is really the last position chelsea should worry about and after cech leaves, chelsea will need another GK because blackman sucks.

why do we need a back up striker? remy has shown in whatever amount of time he has got that he is more than good enough.

what we need is a proper RW to take off the load from hazard. pogba-matic in the pivot would be just out of this world and would mean cesc shifted to no.10 with oscar out of the team. but on the other hand, a hazard-oscar/willian-RW, with a pivot of cesc and matic is a world beater team too.

our priority should be a proper RW.

why do we need a back up striker? remy has shown in whatever amount of time he has got that he is more than good enough.

what we need is a proper RW to take off the load from hazard. pogba-matic in the pivot would be just out of this world and would mean cesc shifted to no.10 with oscar out of the team. but on the other hand, a hazard-oscar/willian-RW, with a pivot of cesc and matic is a world beater team too.

our priority should be a proper RW.

After drogba leaves in the summer, chelsea will need another striker...

all 3 of the strikers got hurt this season, so chelsea needs 3. not remy/costa and a bamford.

If anything signing pogba would mean pogba, matic, cesc, rambo, willian , oscar and hazard would fill the midfield role and rotate amongst each other to jose's wishes...

Attacking midfield is not neccessary compare to the lack of cms after matic, rambo and cesc and the cb situation with cahill showing his true colors and jt's age.... If one of our cms gets hurt, chelsea is screwed.

Also, this was meant for next 2 transfer windows...

After drogba leaves in the summer, chelsea will need another striker...

all 3 of the strikers got hurt this season, so chelsea needs 3. not remy/costa and a bamford.

If anything signing pogba would mean pogba, matic, cesc, rambo, willian , oscar and hazard would fill the midfield role and rotate amongst each other to jose's wishes...

Attacking midfield is not neccessary compare to the lack of cms after matic, rambo and cesc and the cb situation with cahill showing his true colors and jt's age.... If one of our cms gets hurt, chelsea is screwed.

Also, this was meant for next 2 transfer windows...

this is the january transfer window thread. when you dont specify, people are going to take for the aid window. and even next window, strikers should be the least of our concerns. costa, remy and bamford are more than good enough.

AM is still an area of concern. we drew against sunderland, and soton cos of lack of chances created. schurrle got owned by a 19 year old left back who was making his debut. willian's end product is generally shambolic. oscar provides balance to the team but not a lot of creativity which is required to break a proper defence. a RW is as necessary as a CB at the moment. the CM situation is pretty much under control and good with the current options of matic, cesc, rambo and mikel that we have. also, we have to consider the fee pogba would cost. a 40/50mil signing compared to say, a 20mil signing of reus if possible, is a no brainer.

this is the january transfer window thread. when you dont specify, people are going to take for the aid window. and even next window, strikers should be the least of our concerns. costa, remy and bamford are more than good enough.

AM is still an area of concern. we drew against sunderland, and soton cos of lack of chances created. schurrle got owned by a 19 year old left back who was making his debut. willian's end product is generally shambolic. oscar provides balance to the team but not a lot of creativity which is required to break a proper defence. a RW is as necessary as a CB at the moment. the CM situation is pretty much under control and good with the current options of matic, cesc, rambo and mikel that we have. also, we have to consider the fee pogba would cost. a 40/50mil signing compared to say, a 20mil signing of reus if possible, is a no brainer.

Am wont be a concern when chelsea signs gundogan or pogba (maybe unrealistic)

Jose can play 4-3-3 and essentially play gundogan or pogba as a cm and shift oscar on the wings. Oscar is an underrated crosser and played on the wings for brazil in the world cup...

JT's age will be a problem and the lack of pace in the backline as well. Teams are beginning to expose it and matic is given the unthinkable task of covering these deficiencies, when neither matic nor cesc are particularly fast or dynamic as well.

Am wont be a concern when chelsea signs gundogan or pogba (maybe unrealistic)

Jose can play 4-3-3 and essentially play gundogan or pogba as a cm and shift oscar on the wings. Oscar is an underrated crosser and played on the wings for brazil in the world cup...

JT's age will be a problem and the lack of pace in the backline as well. Teams are beginning to expose it and matic is given the unthinkable task of covering these deficiencies, when neither matic nor cesc are particularly fast or dynamic as well.

totally agree with you on the CB concern. need a WC one. but the point is who? we were linked with pique who himself sucks. otamendi has been brilliant this season. so lets see.

jose has set us up to play in a certain way and i doubt he would change the whole formation and our style of play. also, jose has insisted many times that oscar is a no.10. doubt he will shift him on the wings. i personally would love a pogba/vidal and revert back to 4-3-3. but simply dont think thats a reality. so with the current formation and happenings, we really need a RW and since reus is a possiblity, we should be looking to get him.

Chelsea are considering whether to offer a contract to former England defender Micah Richards (Guardian) #CFC #MCFC

After trying to sign Richards in his previous spell as #CFC manager & Real Madrid in 2012, Mourinho is now keeping a watch on him (Guardian)

Back-up RB for Ivanovic? Think he could be a decent signing as he'll be free agent and homegrown. Also might be a shitty attempt at revenge for the Lampard situation ^^.

I wish the signing to Richards for us would be comparable with the Lampard to City....But Richards is nothing for the City compared what was Lampard to us.