Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

@The Skipper, what do you think about Depay?? I quite liked him during the world cup but have not seen him in the Eredivisie. Is he more of a left winger than right?

Absolute quality talent destined to great things. Killing the Eredivisie right now and IMO is by far the best player in there right about now. He's got 13 goals in 17 appearances (all competitions) so far, he's been fantastic for PSV.

He's a left winger though, thrives on cutting in and shooting.

k.

Yes, of course, everyone chooses Swansea over Liverpool and Arsenal after all <_< . It's sad for him that he flopped in Swansea and got replaced by Jonjo Shelvey though.

And it was our B team. How many of the starters today do you think will start against Arsenal? Maybe 2. Our B team should still have won, but it doesn't mean it wasn't our B team.

he is playing for sunderland because he is dogshit. any donkey can score against us these days.

Jozy Altidore scored against us. LET'S BUY HIM TOO!!!

We didn't beat Swansea, so that makes a Swansea reject Chelsea material? Delusional. Why don't we buy the whole fucking Swansea team then? LOL

Are you really a Chelsea fan? There's no chance in hell Eto'o, Willian, Schurrle, Lamps, Cole and Azpi are all starting against Arsenal. We rested Oscar, Mata and Hazard for a reason, and Eto'o and Cole are not even our first choices anymore. So that's Luiz/Cahill, Lamps and Azpi. 3. Maybe 2 if Lamps isn't selected.

I don't think Ki is Chelsea quality, as much as i like him I think he would be a squad player at best.

I quite agree with this, but Chelsea does seem to like signing players that scored against us ;)

But yeah in reality, I dont think he will be any help here other than depth.

The only thing Ki has got going for him is that he has a beautiful wife

han-hye-jin-turns-into-a-summer-goddess-

k.

What you on about? You think he should start over Fabregas? I would take him in the squad though, especially if we need Cesc to play no.10. I never said he was a terrible player, just not Chelsea starting 11 material.

Absolute quality talent destined to great things. Killing the Eredivisie right now and IMO is by far the best player in there right about now. He's got 13 goals in 17 appearances (all competitions) so far, he's been fantastic for PSV.

He's a left winger though, thrives on cutting in and shooting.

Yeah he looked very impressive in the few times I've seen him. Surprised he hasn't moved to a bigger club yet.

Yeah he looked very impressive in the few times I've seen him. Surprised he hasn't moved to a bigger club yet.

He'll move next season for sure. Wouldn't be surprised to see him at United if LVG abandons that 3-5-2 system. Scary thing is the kid is only 20. Massive future ahead.

Would love to sign him tbh, but that would mean Hazard on the right.

He'll move next season for sure. Wouldn't be surprised to see him at United if LVG abandons that 3-5-2 system. Scary thing is the kid is only 20. Massive future ahead.

Would love to sign him tbh, but that would mean Hazard on the right.

Or in the middle...