Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Not bad for PSG.

Still not good enough to challenge for CL, but will no doubt give teams a hard time in the CL!

Hopefully they're not drawn to the same group with us in the CL. They're seeded in pot 4 for the draw but they're already better than many teams in pot 1. :confused:

A group consisting of Barcelona / Real Madrid, Manchester City, Juventus and PSG would do nicely.

PSG can challenge for the UCL, and they will've done it the hard way if they can do it from pot 4 lol.

That group would be absolutely legendary. Barca, Man City, Juve, PSG hahaha i would laugh toooo much.

PSG can challenge for the UCL, and they will've done it the hard way if they can do it from pot 4 lol.

That group would be absolutely legendary. Barca, Man City, Juve, PSG hahaha i would laugh toooo much.

Dortmund will also be in pot 3 or 4 and would also be a very tough draw. There are always some tough groups out there. Last year Barca and AC Milan were in the same group and Napoli, Bayern, and City were all in one group. There are also easy groups but even these can be tricky. Chelsea had one of the easier groups last season and we only got through on the last match day.

Dortmund will also be in pot 3 or 4 and would also be a very tough draw. There are always some tough groups out there. Last year Barca and AC Milan were in the same group and Napoli, Bayern, and City were all in one group. There are also easy groups but even these can be tricky. Chelsea had one of the easier groups last season and we only got through on the last match day.

I am not sure if Dortmund is in the same caliber of PSG. Just look at last CL in their Arsenal group....and not to mention they just lost Kagawa.

So PSG will be the one to avoid from pot 4.

I am not sure if Dortmund is in the same caliber of PSG. Just look at last CL in their Arsenal group....and not to mention they just lost Kagawa.

Yes, but Dortmund did win the Bundesliga the last two seasons which more than makes up for a lacklustre group stage. PSG finished second in a weaker league and couldn't make it out of their Europa league group stage which is much worse. Dortmund still have Hummels, Goetze, Reus, Lewandowski, other top notch players, and play very well as a unit. Until PSG actually show that they are a top club, they don't scare me in the least. Obviously, wouldn't want to get them as the #4 squad, but I don't see why you'd think they'd be better than Dortmund.

Yes, but Dortmund did win the Bundesliga the last two seasons which more than makes up for a lacklustre group stage. PSG finished second in a weaker league and couldn't make it out of their Europa league group stage which is much worse. Dortmund still have Hummels, Goetze, Reus, Lewandowski, other top notch players, and play very well as a unit. Until PSG actually show that they are a top club, they don't scare me in the least. Obviously, wouldn't want to get them as the #4 squad, but I don't see why you'd think they'd be better than Dortmund.

Totally agree, PSG haven't got anything to show for their spending yet, they haven't won anything as a group where as Dortmund have and they will come back stronger in the CL in the upcoming season. Hope we don't get PSG or Dortmund in our group though as they are both building high quality teams.

Lewandowski

Reus - Gotze - Kuba

Bender - Gundogan

Schmelzer - Hummels - Subotic - Piszczek

Weidenfeller

That my friend is one of the best starting XI in Europe. Not only that but Jurgen Klopp is a very astute and is one of the better mangers in Europe.

Zlatan

Nene - Pastore - Lavezzi

Chantome - Motta

Maxwell - Silva - Alex - Jallet

Sirigu

It's close, but I prefer Dortmund's XI to PSG's.

Still rather have PSG than playing most of the other teams... Having great individual players doesn't automatically make you unstoppable. Give it a few games then we will see whether they are a big force t be reckoned with... They are definately going to be the hardest in pot 4, and whichever group they are in we most probably be known as hardest group.

Just found out that Burak Yilmaz had a release clause of only 5million Euro's...wow. What a bargain considering his last season!

I'm confident that he would have had a great start to his Premier League career if he came over here. Not quite Papiss Cisse, but more like Jelavic.

Actually it would be better if it's the Real Madrid group then Barcelona.

Because we know how to beat Barcelona. :dance:

RM are just going to be unstoppable, especially with Modric in their team. So let them get eliminated earlier, and makes it easier for the rest of us! blue%20scalf.gif

Dimitar Berbatov

Because i am tired of speculation,i am talling you this. I read the papers and i see they say 10 million pounds is my price. I go and talk with Sir Alex, and he says to me 5 million..So who is talling the truth, what do you think??..And the truth is, I love this club, but i am not going to be useful to anyone, if i am not playing. And i want to play, i want to help. But for unknown reasons its not going to happen, or my chances will be limited, so it's better for everyone if we say goodbay. If not, i am professional and i will keep doing everything i can, to help my team and my teammates, whenever i have opportunity to do so.

ROMAN, SIGN HIM UP! :D

Great transfers for us this summer, and even though i wanted hulk to come, really doubt that will happen now.... i think oscar and a RB will be our last signings.

However, one of the most important requirements this summer was to buy a natural right winger, which we havent addressed. Maybe Marin could play there as he has skills and pace...

Ramires could possibly evolve into a right winger if he gets better at passing. We all know his straight line speed is probably the fastest in the PL, so that should not be a problem. He just needs to improve his accuracy and he'll be a walcott x 5.

Looking forward to this season. Its funny how a few good signings change the way we feel.... No modric is not the end of the world, Instead we get oscar hazard marin debruyne and i still have hope for kakuta, he can be a higly skilled malouda type of super sub for us.