Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

People, what abou Walcot now? He also has 1 year on his contract... Should we try to sing walcot as RW for maybe 15 mil, rather than spend 30-40 mil on Hulk? I say we should go for Walcot..... :)

Veloso has officially joined Dynamo Kiev from Genoa. Wonder what Artinho makes of that. :lol:

:blink:

Would have thought there'd be interest in him from better leagues than Ukraine after being very impressive in the Euros. Then again I've heard some whispers of him being somewhat inconsistent for Genoa and that he only plays for the money and not really ambitious to win anything major in his career. Nothing wrong with that of course but imo it's a shame to see a talent like that wasted.

I see Arsenal has bunch of unloyal pricks in their team. It all started with Henry (but this guy was actualy famtastic player). Anyway first Cesc and Nasri, now Rvp. Not to mention Adebayor, Toure, khm*Cole*khm,...

Cesc, RVp and Nasri would be shit if Arsenal wouldnt giving them chances. Cesc got dumped by barca and arsenal gave him all; he goes back to barca like bitch to his master. Then Rvp who had injuries all time and did shit until this season; again arsenal offers him place and he runs away after he sees they are shit. On one side, Arsenal has idiotic board and no wonder this top players will leave, but there is some loyalty still, check Buffon, nedved, del piero at juve. Look gerrard at lpool.

And then Robin thinks he is some huge player, well he did shit at euros and we saw is that he needs whole team to play FOR him to score goals.

Rvp is to join Juve and if that happens, well Juve will have terrific squad!!! Could fly high in CL next season with Rvp, Marchisio, Vidal, Isla, Pirlo, buffon,...

Where did those Shakthar's Willian rumors go? Need to sign a Creative Midfielder this season. Who would dat be???

Far away as possible. Who in earth would want Willian at Chelsea now we have Eden and Marin, we need a 'REGISTA' not another attacking midfielder!

Both are good at wings....I think we need a creative Mid.! wat u say?

Willian is winger too.

Modric is not comming -rivalry...

Moutinho wouldl cost us 30mio plus from porto, and we should get someone higher and stronger

Martinez is good choice but we havent been linked with

Cabaye is not comming, I think we need someone higher...

Witsel would be along Martinez best option.

Willian is winger too.

Modric is not comming -rivalry...

Moutinho wouldl cost us 30mio plus from porto, and we should get someone higher and stronger

Martinez is good choice but we havent been linked with

Cabaye is not comming, I think we need someone higher...

Witsel would be along Martinez best option.

WOW either witsel or martinez would be awesome!