Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

I don't have a problem with it because I'm sure the club will sort it out but I was just correcting you on that technicality.

Technically those 2 things might be different but the philosophy of our club is quite clear on that.

8 spots to be filled somehow by HG or under 21 players. Right now we havr just 2 sure-shot HG players (JT-GC). Ifullly expect 3/4 spots to go as under 21 spots.

Technically those 2 things might be different but the philosophy of our club is quite clear on that.

8 spots to be filled somehow by HG or under 21 players. Right now we havr just 2 sure-shot HG players (JT-GC). Ifullly expect 3/4 spots to go as under 21 spots.

That's what I'm trying to get through... The amount of U21s we have doesn't matter because they don't have to be registered so they don't count... So they're not filling the spots with 3/4 players U21 because it's U21 are free to registration anyway.

That's what I'm trying to get through... The amount of U21s we have doesn't matter because they don't have to be registered so they don't count... So they're not filling the spots with 3/4 players U21 because it's U21 are free to registration anyway.

I kniw that. Almost everyone knows that. But a player like zouma is probably going to be a massive player for us next season. While writing down the potential squad for next season I have to very much include him in the scheme of things.

I can say that our 7th and 8th defender spots might go to under 21, our 5th CM spot might go to under 21, and the 6th Am spot might go to under 21. But while explaining the squad and the need to not buy a new CB, I HAVE to write down zouma and include him. And that is precisely what I have done above.

I kniw that. Almost everyone knows that. But a player like zouma is probably going to be a massive player for us next season. While writing down the potential squad for next season I have to very much include him in the scheme of things.

I can say that our 7th and 8th defender spots might go to under 21, our 5th CM spot might go to under 21, and the 6th Am spot might go to under 21. But while explaining the squad and the need to not buy a new CB, I HAVE to write down zouma and include him. And that is precisely what I have done above.

That's fair enough, don't see why you've brought HG status into it though when that won't really influence any of that.

The amount of quality players Atletico have, make me wonder. Are they really "good quality" players or Simeone who could motivate and manage them really well? If they're really good players, it convince me more and more, we should sign their head scout.

Aurier will most probably play for Arsenal next season...

Is he any good? His stats are impressive(he has a lot of goals and assists) but is his defending good aswell?

Touluse plays in 3-5-2 so he was a right midfielder this season.

Just read he told an arsenal fan he was joing and that fan filmed it and put it on youtube. Sounds like it is done.

He has huge potential but played as a RWB and defendig is not his best side.

Just read he told an arsenal fan he was joing and that fan filmed it and put it on youtube. Sounds like it is done.

He has huge potential but played as a RWB and defendig is not his best side.

http://www.footymatters.com/articles/english-football/premier-league/black-cats-rebuild-continues-with-1-5m-bluebird-deal/

Jordon Mutch to Sunderland for 1.5 million...if the fee is true, that's a bargain for a 22 year old HG talent

Can you share some of these rumours. Lol. Perhaps, we all can drool here?

Here's one link - http://hereisthecity.com/en-gb/2014/06/02/chelsea-are-cesc-fabregas-mystery-club-not-arsenal-says-spanish/

The rumours keep changing by the minute!