Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

That Lambert signing could be a gamble that pays off. He's great with a dead ball, he doesn't miss penalties and he's a genuine aerial threat compared to Suarez and Sturridge. Look at how they failed to break us down when Plan A didn't work - he's a Plan B.

Put it like this - if we go into the season with Costa and Lukaka, then I'd take him over Torres, Ba and Eto'o as third choice. Plus he's a Scouser so they're probably getting a hometown discount on the wages and if this fee is linked to the Lallana deal then it's a smart bit of business for Southampton too.

Can't just look at the age with a player whose game has been about power, technique and strength in the air.

I'd be delighted to see Liverpool buy a bunch of average players rather than some actual top class ones like I figured they'd try to do. None of the Southampton players that they want really strike fear or worry into me. These look like a few bodies to fill out their squad rather than players who will swing the title in their odds.

I'd be delighted to see Liverpool buy a bunch of average players rather than some actual top class ones like I figured they'd try to do. None of the Southampton players that they want really strike fear or worry into me. These look like a few bodies to fill out their squad rather than players who will swing the title in their odds.

They've got Sturridge and Suarez....and Aspas. They've upgraded one area and they're going after Lovren too. Lallana adds a bit of depth to midfield as well.

It's a nice few transfers, although I'm not expecting them to replicate this season's 'success'.

They've got Sturridge and Suarez....and Aspas. They've upgraded one area and they're going after Lovren too. Lallana adds a bit of depth to midfield as well.

It's a nice few transfers, although I'm not expecting them to replicate this season's 'success'.

Lallana would be a pretty nice addition but the others are mediocre in my opinion. Liverpool are the only top side that Lambert or Lovren would get into I'd say.

As for Suarez and Sturridge, I'd be amazed if they're able to replicate last seasons form. They'll still be really good but I'd like to hope teams will start to catch on and not just roll over and get fucked like most of them did last season.

Lambert is an okay signing, massive improvement on Aspas and as some have said already, gives Liverpool a plan B.

Good squad depth signing.

If Pool manage to get Moreno, Lallana and Lovren as well they've improved their squad a lot.

Lallana would be a pretty nice addition but the others are mediocre in my opinion. Liverpool are the only top side that Lambert or Lovren would get into I'd say.

As for Suarez and Sturridge, I'd be amazed if they're able to replicate last seasons form. They'll still be really good but I'd like to hope teams will start to catch on and not just roll over and get fucked like most of them did last season.

Lambert is mediocre perhaps, but he'll score goals and he'll create chances....for £4 million.

The more I think about it, the more annoyingly good that transfer is. They'll get two years out of him and he'll score goals. I'd be more worried about them bringing him on against us than Aspas or Borini. Plus he's homegrown..... :doh:

I honestly don't think you could get a better 3rd striker option in their situation. A very fine transfer move. :clap:

Lambert is mediocre perhaps, but he'll score goals and he'll create chances....for £4 million.

The more I think about it, the more annoyingly good that transfer is. They'll get two years out of him and he'll score goals. I'd be more worried about them bringing him on against us than Aspas or Borini. Plus he's homegrown..... :doh:

I honestly don't think you could get a better 3rd striker option in their situation. A very fine transfer move. :clap:

I just question when and where he'll actually play. Will he be like Ba was for us this season and come on in the 80th minute or later in desperation time? Will he he be a depth signing for lesser cup games?

Like you say, not a bad signing by any means, but I just don't think his impact will be very minimal.

Would love to see Courtois, Luis, Costa and Tiago play in Chelsea shirt next season. It will feels strange at first, because I saw all of them at starting line up for Atletico at CL final. How often you saw 4 players play for one team in one season, and then 4 of them alltogether move to the same club the season after.

According to reports in Spain Barcelona have launched 38 million pound bid for Sergio Aguero and have begun negotiations with Man City....

We should abondon Costa persuit and match Barca's bid for him......

According to reports in Spain Barcelona have launched 38 million pound bid for Sergio Aguero and have begun negotiations with Man City....

I don't think that city accept Such a poor bid.

HAVE you seen how long the Aguero thread is already ?????? :D