Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

I would learn how to spell school in your institution first.

So, what I posted prior to your post doesn't count? LOL...

Actually, I was right. Oscar was Chelsea best player in the first half of the season and died out towards the second half minus a few really good games.

The majority of this board that comments on Oscar are Mata fans like you...

Keep watching your games on your 240p res.

oh my spelllings are bad... well when people dont have any major things to contribute to a discussion, they tend to look at the most trivial of things possible.

i quoted a post of yours. dontcare what discussion u had with someone else. i saw that stupid, idiotic, asenine, mind-numbing post before going thru the whole forum to see if u had changed your mind or not!!!

actually u were right??? :lol: :lol: :lol: 4 months of crapiness and then his fanboys says this. :lol: :lol: :lol: the fact that he dint even take part in any of the big games towards the end should be an indication of how SHIT he was.

as for mata "fans", all i see are majority chelsea fans wanting the best for the team. and when jose put all his trust in oscar while selling mata, people expected a certain level of performances from the boy which he absolutely and completely failed to deliver. to call those people "mata fans" instead of accepting that oscar was poor/average this season is well... a pathetic comment from a pathetic poster.

240p streams are still better than 144p which i have no doubt u have been watching. but i like your consistency from day one, you have had no other thing to see. probably vocabulary or iq problem.

oh my spelllings are bad... well when people dont have any major things to contribute to a discussion, they tend to look at the most trivial of things possible.

i quoted a post of yours. dontcare what discussion u had with someone else. i saw that stupid, idiotic, asenine, mind-numbing post before going thru the whole forum to see if u had changed your mind or not!!!

actually u were right??? :lol: :lol: :lol: 4 months of crapiness and then his fanboys says this. :lol: :lol: :lol: the fact that he dint even take part in any of the big games towards the end should be an indication of how SHIT he was.

as for mata "fans", all i see are majority chelsea fans wanting the best for the team. and when jose put all his trust in oscar while selling mata, people expected a certain level of performances from the boy which he absolutely and completely failed to deliver. to call those people "mata fans" instead of accepting that oscar was poor/average this season is well... a pathetic comment from a pathetic poster.

240p streams are still better than 144p which i have no doubt u have been watching. but i like your consistency from day one, you have had no other thing to see. probably vocabulary or iq problem.

shut up. its a hard season for any of our attacking mids , rubbish strikers ahead of them , rubbish pivot behind them , little fullback support on the left , hopefless support on the right.

hazard was the only reall good one, which just shows what level he is at. you could argue oscar , schurrle ,willian and salah werent great, but the conditions werent there.

shut up. its a hard season for any of our attacking mids , rubbish strikers ahead of them , rubbish pivot behind them , little fullback support on the left , hopefless support on the right.

hazard was the only reall good one, which just shows what level he is at. you could argue oscar , schurrle ,willian and salah werent great, but the conditions werent there.

schurrle had a good season considering it was his first. willian was our spine and probably the player jose thought oscar would be for him plus the finishing in the last third which willian really lacks.

oscar and hazard were supposed to be the core this season. they were supposed to be the players who were going to take the team to its heights. hazard did his job, oscar dint. not even close. and what rubbish pivot are u talking about? oscar was infact "good" when we had a rubbinsh pivot. it was after matic came in and improved us infinitely, did oscar become poor.

the conditions were their for oscar to shoulder the team. instead he himself crumbled.

also, if u cant bare to handle the truth then close your eyes, but dont tell me shut up.

By the end of next season the following players may be gone ( Including ones that have now left )

Terry

Cole

Lamps

Luiz

Eto'o

Ba

Torres? ( We can pray )

Mikel

Moses

Marin

Cech

And people thought there was no transition in this team? Jose definitely wasn't using it as an excuse.

Where the hell is our next future captain going to come from? Cahill?

schurrle had a good season considering it was his first. willian was our spine and probably the player jose thought oscar would be for him plus the finishing in the last third which willian really lacks.

oscar and hazard were supposed to be the core this season. they were supposed to be the players who were going to take the team to its heights. hazard did his job, oscar dint. not even close. and what rubbish pivot are u talking about? oscar was infact "good" when we had a rubbinsh pivot. it was after matic came in and improved us infinitely, did oscar become poor.

the conditions were their for oscar to shoulder the team. instead he himself crumbled.

also, if u cant bare to handle the truth then close your eyes, but dont tell me shut up.

Dude you clearly hate Oscar so i would like you to stop talking about him. When he was playing good in the beginning of the season everyone was talking about Mata not playing.

Even if Oscar was not around, Mata still would of left anyway because Mourinho wanted a technical AM not a creative one.

Beside that Oscar said in a interview he was afraid to get injured before the World Cup so i understand why he was holding off. Next season i am certain he will improve and be more consistent.

Dude you clearly hate Oscar so i would like you to stop talking about him. When he was playing good in the beginning of the season everyone was talking about Mata not playing.

Even if Oscar was not around, Mata still would of left anyway because Mourinho wanted a technical AM not a creative one.

Beside that Oscar said in a interview he was afraid to get injured before the World Cup so i understand why he was holding off. Next season i am certain he will improve and be more consistent.

brilliant. exactly what i wanted to hear. we should buy more players who "hold off" and put personal glories ahead of the clubs. i mean legends like JT and lamps and cech are born out of this stuff. :lol: the lengths people go to defend their favourite players is quite amusing!!!!

Bad move if you are trying to defend oscar's name

brilliant. exactly what i wanted to hear. we should buy more players who "hold off" and put personal glories ahead of the clubs. i mean legends like JT and lamps and cech are born out of this stuff. :lol: the lengths people go to defend their favourite players is quite amusing!!!!

I don't understand what is so bad in what i said?

He is a 22 years old who wants to go at the World Cup in his HOME COUNTRY. Beside that we can't say Oscar or Hazard are emotionally attached to Chelsea like someone named Cech, Terry, Lampard.

Some people seriously have no business watching football. It's common sense he was afraid to miss the world cup in his home country something that happens once in a life time. Im sure Terry or Lampard would of felt the same if it was played in England and they were young guns.

I don't understand what is so bad in what i said?

He is a 22 years old who wants to go at the World Cup in his HOME COUNTRY. Beside that we can't say Oscar or Hazard are emotionally attached to Chelsea like someone named Cech, Terry, Lampard.

Some people seriously have no business watching football. It's common sense he was afraid to miss the world cup in his home country something that happens once in a life time. Im sure Terry or Lampard would of felt the same if it was played in England and they were young guns.

:lol: he plays for chelsea football club. he gets paid to play for us. the minimum a fan expects from these players is 100% effort and total fight to see the team succeed. did oscar do that? our manager sold our 2 times POTY and made him our undisputed no.1 no.10. and he re-paid the manager and the fans' faith by such half-arsed performances. its "common sense" that the player who is tipped to be our center of our core in the future atleast gives a damn about the club. so far i have seen nothing from oscar which tells me that he gives a flying fuck.

the last WC was in 2010, we won the league with JT, lamps as our core. before that, it was in 2006, we won the PL with JT and lamps as our core. having a WC in your home country should be such an issue that u stop giving your 100% and put in average performances for the club. that is the weakest argument i have heard.

:lol: he plays for chelsea football club. he gets paid to play for us. the minimum a fan expects from these players is 100% effort and total fight to see the team succeed. did oscar do that? our manager sold our 2 times POTY and made him our undisputed no.1 no.10. and he re-paid the manager and the fans' faith by such half-arsed performances. its "common sense" that the player who is tipped to be our center of our core in the future atleast gives a damn about the club. so far i have seen nothing from oscar which tells me that he gives a flying fuck.

the last WC was in 2010, we won the league with JT, lamps as our core. before that, it was in 2006, we won the PL with JT and lamps as our core. having a WC in your home country should be such an issue that u stop giving your 100% and put in average performances for the club. that is the weakest argument i have heard.

Oscar has not fully matured yet which is perfectly normal in my opinion. I guess you were skipping all Chelsea games in the beginning of the season because Oscar had some really good games or you probably were crying in a corner about Mata no getting enough play time.

One thing is certain we are all here to support Chelsea and we should all support all our players with goods and bads. You on the other half say Oscar didn't played anything worth notice the entire season. Just goes to show how much you dislike him and discredited all his good games. I don't wish to continue this discussion and spam the Summer Transfer Window thread with our player opinions, so lets just keep it clean and remember we are all allowed to have our owns opinions. :halo:

Oscar has not fully matured yet which is perfectly normal in my opinion. I guess you were skipping all Chelsea games in the beginning of the season because Oscar had some really good games or you probably were crying in a corner about Mata no getting enough play time.

One thing is certain we are all here to support Chelsea and we should all support all our players with goods and bads. You on the other half say Oscar didn't played anything worth notice the entire season. Just goes to show how much you dislike him and discredited all his good games. I don't wish to continue this discussion and spam the Summer Transfer Window thread with our player opinions, so lets just keep it clean and remember we are all allowed to have our owns opinions. :halo:

Learn to read. Go back to my discussion with "korea" and read what I wrote. I said "this year". Atleast know what you are debating on rather than stupidly blurting out stuff.

Also, this oscar is not mature enough is another bullshit argumwnt. He is the no.1 no.10 of one of the best clubs in the world and the best national team in the world. By 2 managers who are the best in the world. I would rather take their opinion over urs.

Chelsea to bid for Benatia.

Hope we go for him, but not sure if he would want to fight for a starting place.

http://www.soccernews.com/chelsea-bid-benatia/146267/

Benatia is one of my favourite Center Backs right now. I've watched him in all of his games this season and said it lots of times on this forum - Chelsea should do anything to sign him. The perfect replacement for Terry.

Should he arrive here, I think he has be considered a regular starter from the moment he has put pen to paper. He'd be the best CB in the squad without a doubt. Terry is my hero, but right now Benatia is having the time of his life and is, no doubt, one of the best Center Backs in Europe.