Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

I actually don't know what debate you are talking about. I don't play innocent either. This is a forum on the internet, I have no reason to "play innocent".

I do like Hazard a lot, he is probably my favorite player on the team. However, if José Mourinho thinks it is best for you to play a certain way in a CL semi-final you do what he says without complaint.

Yet again: true colors/true nature. I'm not showing anything, no need to be defensive all the time..

Ow good, i mistook you for the guy that cried 'belgian fanboys!' all the time and now says the forum will be much quieter without Hazard in CFC. Silly me, i must have my G string ob too tight!

tumblr_lp8l62EMVs1qdlkgg.gif

. :Goober:

Ow good, i mistook you for the guy that cried 'belgian fanboys!' all the time and now says the forum will be much quieter without Hazard in CFC. Silly me, i must have my G string ob too tight!

tumblr_lp8l62EMVs1qdlkgg.gif

. :Goober:

Ermmmm. OK man. I'm not quite sure what you are trying to say there so I think this might be a good end to this "discussion"

Dude, lets indeed end this. And plz stop referring to belgians. You did that all season.

x5a5ck.jpg

Dude, lets indeed end this. And plz stop referring to belgians. You did that all season.

x5a5ck.jpg

i shall call you My choc eating lace wearing friend :wub:

Why would you imagine that? Nationality does not matter for me :)

I have no idea about Polo and his opinions and what not.

I am merely stating that there are a lot of people with the Belgian flag next to their name that seem to support Eden Hazard in anything and everything, but not Chelsea and the manager that has brought Chelsea fans lots of joy, José Mourinho. That is a shame since this is a forum about Chelsea for fans of Chelsea.

I'm not going to say every Belgian member because many do support Chelsea and it's unfair to group them all together... but i'm sure a fair few would leave this forum if Hazard left.

I'm not going to say every Belgian member because many do support Chelsea and it's unfair to group them all together... but i'm sure a fair few would leave this forum if Hazard left.

Of course it's unfair to group them ALL together. I said A LOT not ALL.

Not saying you were stating that I did, just stressing that I did not group them all together.

I do like many Belgian posters on this forum, as with other nationalities as well.

This could be one of our most important summer transfer windows next to 2012.

I hope we do our business as early as possible and get everybody settled down. One thing this past season has shown is that leaving things till January can really hurt one's season. No matic, No salah. It creates complacency as players know they will start/miss certain games for rest/rotation purposes.

I just hope we get Shaw, first things first.

And then top class signings in CM and ST.

Honestly kind of nervous to see if the club see the same things we do in our team's weaknesses.

This could be one of our most important summer transfer windows next to 2012.

I hope we do our business as early as possible and get everybody settled down. One thing this past season has shown is that leaving things till January can really hurt one's season. No matic, No salah. It creates complacency as players know they will start/miss certain games for rest/rotation purposes.

I just hope we get Shaw, first things first.

And then top class signings in CM and ST.

Honestly kind of nervous to see if the club see the same things we do in our team's weaknesses.

Mou as experienced as he is, he should know better that Ba, Torres and Etoo wont be enough to lead the line. I thought he didnt bought striker because he would give Lukaku chance next year, but that looks unlikely now.

Its not like there were no strikers available...Cavani as our long term target for example. Expensive yes, but this is football today. If we bought Cavani, we would probably win a title or two and got all that money back.

Mou as experienced as he is, he should know better that Ba, Torres and Etoo wont be enough to lead the line. I thought he didnt bought striker because he would give Lukaku chance next year, but that looks unlikely now.

Its not like there were no strikers available...Cavani as our long term target for example. Expensive yes, but this is football today. If we bought Cavani, we would probably win a title or two and got all that money back.

He wanted a top striker. Rooney. Couldn't work the deal. should have gone for someone younger (23-29) like Negredo, Dzeko than Eto'o but meh, atleast Eto'o performed in the big games

If Chelsea don't get this transfer window right and start playing football instead of dribble-n-look or -park two buses-, I don't see all young players really having the heart to stay. Sure, they will stay for money, but as soon as Chelsea fall out of the Champions League, what have CFC got other than the money? Chelsea did not have the squad (strikers, center midfielders) at the beginning of this season, so it's no surprise how they've played this season. Another season like this one and I don't see a reason for some of these big name young players to stay. Doesn't matter if that sounds like a lack of heart or dedication; it's just how it is.

Sorry to say, but if you think players should WANT to wait around while Chelsea continue to play as poorly as they have for years since Duff and Robben were with us in 2005 (aside from some moments under Ancelotti, I suppose), you will be asking too much from a bunch of internationals who have more on their minds in life and their careers than just CFC --let alone that this generation of footballer is not mentally like the Golden Generation nor others before.

It's up to CFC and Jose to get a balanced squad in this summer and get this club to start playing football again instead of being the 2 billion-pound club that is afraid to lose its CL spot and that cannot play some quick passes in transition and the final 3rd to cause problems for opponents. Stop being the slow club, the ponderous attack side.

Sell Lukaku, Luiz, Oscar, Ramires, Ba, Torres and Cech.

Buy Costa, Moreno, Paulinho, Zelalem and Benzema.

Sign Hazard to a massive contract with a 75 million pound buyout.

paulinho and zelalem are garbage. retarded plan