Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Javi Martinez (can play CB or DM) would be very good with Mikel, maybe even better than Modric or Moutinho. There would be much more balance between attack and defence;

Azpi and Martinez -defence

Marin, Hazard, Hulk, KDB - attack

and to mention, Kdb can play Lampard role in few years.

I realy think in Kevin, we got our new Lamps, he is creative, strong enough, smart, has good passing and with better club, his level will boost. I hope we will loan him for one more year in Lille/PL club.

:)

Cech

Ivan-Terryl-Luiz-Cole

Marinez-Mikel

Hulk-Mata-Hazard

Torres

good things: balanced team, 3 spanish players (plus Azpi), great attack, young team

Courtois

Azpi-Cahill-Luiz-Bertrand

Mikel-Martinez

Hulk-Mata-Hazard

Sturridge

Wowowowowow

I think I agree with literally everything you just said.

Javi Martinez (can play CB or DM) would be very good with Mikel, maybe even better than Modric or Moutinho. There would be much more balance between attack and defence;

Azpi and Martinez -defence

Marin, Hazard, Hulk, KDB - attack

and to mention, Kdb can play Lampard role in few years.

I realy think in Kevin, we got our new Lamps, he is creative, strong enough, smart, has good passing and with better club, his level will boost. I hope we will loan him for one more year in Lille/PL club.

:)

Cech

Ivan-Terryl-Luiz-Cole

Marinez-Mikel

Hulk-Mata-Hazard

Torres

good things: balanced team, 3 spanish players (plus Azpi), great attack, young team

Courtois

Azpi-Cahill-Luiz-Bertrand

Mikel-Martinez

Hulk-Mata-Hazard

Sturridge

Wowowowowow

The signing of Javi and Azpi will be more then enough to get a few of these:

2po84sj.jpg

Javi martinez would be my pick aswell if we are buying a midfielder. Defensively minded but sn excellent passer - he has been strongly compared with alonso and pirlo.

And he can play centre back if required - i like versatile players!

Javi martinez would be my pick aswell if we are buying a midfielder. Defensively minded but sn excellent passer - he has been strongly compared with alonso and pirlo.

And he can play centre back if required - i like versatile players!

For the past two years, he played CB regulary (including finale of Europa league). But he goes sometimes to DM position.

His goal amount has decreased since then.

For the past two years, he played CB regulary (including finale of Europa league). But he goes sometimes to DM position.

His goal amount has decreased since then.

I would highly doubt with the likes of Hazard, Mata, Hulk (hopefully), Marin, Torres, Sturridge and still Lampard chipping in with a few goals that we would be too worried about whether Martinez can score a boat load of goals or not.

I would highly doubt with the likes of Hazard, Mata, Hulk (hopefully), Marin, Torres, Sturridge and still Lampard chipping in with a few goals that we would be too worried about whether Martinez can score a boat load of goals or not.

Lol my point wasnt that he dont score that much, but that he is used to play on cb more than DM...perhaps he is even better at CB nowdays.

I see him more in CB along Pique in Spain at euro.

But he still can get back to DM if he joins us.

one thing im worried about with mikel-martinez relationship or romeu - martinez playing as double pivote in 4-2-3-1 is there all slow, very slow. I think witsel would be a better option for this reason + hes belgium

one thing im worried about with mikel-martinez relationship or romeu - martinez playing as double pivote in 4-2-3-1 is there all slow, very slow. I think witsel would be a better option for this reason + hes belgium

Mikel is the slowest one out of all.

Yet his slowness has shown to be good in certain matches.

Other then that it seems to me like Romeu and Javi can react faster with the ball.

Martinez is not slow at all. The only reason we dont realy need Modric is that there are already Mata and Hazard, who will be our playmakers. Three are obviously too much. Martinez would stick more backwards and he is much better defensibly (marking, tackling, intercepting). He could be used as CB too. Im sure he can pass very good, eventualy equal to Modric. Once, he will be standard player for Spain, he will be world class. And if he realy understands good with Mata and Torres, that is even better.

I will break my own rule now, but this could be

possible:

Daniele de Rossi is 28 years old and great destructor. Fast and very accurate, wouldnt cost much, while he is Italian and on position where he could be fantastic for next 4 years. I am mentioning him only because he is very cheap, 15mio max.

Daniele de Rossi is 28 years old and great destructor. Fast and very accurate, wouldnt cost much, while he is Italian and on position where he could be fantastic for next 4 years. I am mentioning him only because he is very cheap, 15mio max.

15 million max?! Think again...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2096833/Daniele-De-Rossi-signs-new-Roma-deal.html

Bologna are in negotiations with "an important foreign club" over the sale of playmaker Gaston Ramirez, according to the club's sporting director.

Any idea who? I know Liverpool were interested not too long ago. Haven't heard of any interest from Chelsea though.

Bologna are in negotiations with "an important foreign club" over the sale of playmaker Gaston Ramirez, according to the club's sporting director.

Heard much about this guy, Can he play on the wing?