Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

I seriously doubt Lewandowski is going to Manchester United. They already have Rooney, Hernandez and Welbeck to play CF and by the looks of it they are going to play 4-2-3-1 next season with Kagawa behind Rooney and if one of them is unavailable then they have more than capable alternatives for them.

Not to mention Dortmund officials saying for a long time Lewandowski is staying but they were more than willing to let Kagawa go to United.

A loan-move would be unrealistic.maybe take a chance and see how it pans out.Won't cost us more than 15m.

15 mil seems a lot for a player fairly unproven in the holding role... especially as we hae a lot of cover there at the moment, and he wont get a chance in a more forward role which as far as im aware is what he prefers, though im not an expert on the russian league so could very well be wrong... Get Hulk and develop ramires into a more cm role, which would be good for us imo...

I know we are revamping our squad for next season and are spending quite a bit but we don't exactly have to like start mentioning and targeting players who we already have a few for a certain position.

Than we might as well just save our Money and play Mata as a regista...

I like the theory as mata is he makes a great playmaker from deep, and it would give us an extra spot ahead for someone like ramires in his prefered box to box role, however he would leave us defensively lacking and unless he is playing alongside someone like a makelele in his prime then we would be very vunerable on the counter attack...

15 mil seems a lot for a player fairly unproven in the holding role... especially as we hae a lot of cover there at the moment, and he wont get a chance in a more forward role which as far as im aware is what he prefers, though im not an expert on the russian league so could very well be wrong... Get Hulk and develop ramires into a more cm role, which would be good for us imo...

15m for Honda is possibly better than 30m for Modric.

We already have KDB. We don't need backup for AM. Why do people just want to keep buying and buying and pack the squad...

KDB likely to be going on loan next season and having some depth in the midfield department wouldn't be a bad idea.

I like the theory as mata is he makes a great playmaker from deep, and it would give us an extra spot ahead for someone like ramires in his prefered box to box role, however he would leave us defensively lacking and unless he is playing alongside someone like a makelele in his prime then we would be very vunerable on the counter attack...

I was actually being sarcastic. I was proving a point. Why play an AM as a Regista like BleedsBlue wants to do with Honda.

KDB likely to be going on loan next season and having some depth in the midfield department wouldn't be a bad idea.

Umm than what happens when KDB comes back? Do we sell Honda after only one season...? There's no need to buy ANOTHER AM...Incredible how you can't see that

I was actually being sarcastic. I was proving a point. Why plan an AM as a Regista like BleedsBlue wants to do with Honda.

Umm than what happens when KDB comes back? Do we sell Honda after only one season...? There's no need to buy ANOTHER AM...Incredible how you can't see that

Actually your right,Honda would be just an unnecessary buy and just a commercial signing.

Javi Martinez (can play CB or DM) would be very good with Mikel, maybe even better than Modric or Moutinho. There would be much more balance between attack and defence;

Azpi and Martinez -defence

Marin, Hazard, Hulk, KDB - attack

and to mention, Kdb can play Lampard role in few years.

I realy think in Kevin, we got our new Lamps, he is creative, strong enough, smart, has good passing and with better club, his level will boost. I hope we will loan him for one more year in Lille/PL club.

:)

Cech

Ivan-Terryl-Luiz-Cole

Marinez-Mikel

Hulk-Mata-Hazard

Torres

good things: balanced team, 3 spanish players (plus Azpi), great attack, young team

Courtois

Azpi-Cahill-Luiz-Bertrand

Mikel-Martinez

Hulk-Mata-Hazard

Sturridge

Wowowowowow