Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Ash has done it, so could don't see why Bertrand couldn't.

Over the next two seasons, Bertrand should get more and more game time until he is first choice. He should be given this opportunity because having seen him so far for Chelsea he is more than capable of nailing the spot down for many years. What we should be looking at in the next year or two is finding a younger understudy again for Bertrand, like Ryan's been for Ash.

We definately do not need a new first choice left back.

http://www.espn.co.uk/football/sport/story/156437.html?CMP=OTC-RSS

Anderlecht chairman Roger Vanden has raged at Chelsea for poaching starlet Charly Musonda, 15, from their academy.

Chelsea were able to get their hands on Musonda, the Belgium youth international who has been compared to Eden Hazard, before he could sign a professional contract with the Belgian champions.

what about moutinho?..hes been fantastic in euro so far

Porto always play hard ball. Here are there top ten most expensive transfers.

Radamel Falcao - £32 Million

Anderson - £25 Million

Pepe - £24 Million

Lisando Lopéz - £20 Million

Ricardo Carvalho - £20 Million

Bruno Alves - £17.6 Million

Deco - £16.8 Million

José Bosingwa - £16.3 Million

Ricardo Quaresma - £15 Million

Paulo Ferreira - £13.2 Million

André Villas-Boas - £13 Million

Joao Moutinho joined Porto for £8.8 Million and I believe that he would cost at least £20 Million. I would love him to be here though.

Ash has done it, so I don't see why Bertrand couldn't.

You need competition in a team. I think Bertrand will be a very good player but he won't be the best in the world like Cole.

In 2006/07 and 2007/08 Cole regularly rotated with Wayne Bridge and a bit as well in 2008/09. In 2009/10 Cole rotated with Zhirkov during congested periods and got injured before a Champions League game against Inter Milan and if I remember rightly Malouda played at left back for that game. I am just concerned that if Bertrand gets injured our options would be Ferreira at left back (who will be gone by the time Ashley leaves as well) or van Aanholt who is terrible defensively.

Rumors that Javi Martinez is signing for Bayern. Some were saying that we should sign him, I personally prefer Cabaye anyway.

Am surprised that Martinez had decided to go to Germany, assuming if that stories are true.

As I said it's still rumors. He would have one hell of a job to break into the Munich starting 11 with Gustavo and Swienstiger.

Saw this earlier.

dan_bu@dan_bu

Bayern München have agreed personal terms with Athletic Bilbao's Javi Martinez, according to TZ.

Stories seem to be gaining momentum.

Stories seem to be gaining momentum.

Yes, but the you have this:

Transfer Central TNC@TransferNewsCen

The agent of Javi Martinez has said there has been no deal agreed between his client and Bayern Munich. -J

On Twitter, everyone is a liar :lol:

In terms of CM coming in this would be my preference out of the ones who we have been linked with or could be a realistic signing.

1. Modric

2. Martinez

3. Schweinsteiger

4. Sneijder

5. Cabaye

6. Fellaini

7. Tiote