Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

-------------------Torres----------------

-Hazard----------Mata---------Marin/Hulk

---Schweinsteiger-----Ramires/Mikel-----

Title would be ours.

Lampards better then schweinsteiger and schweinstieger isnt particulary young either, should get a long term replacement instead, other then that sounds good! KDB or romeu in their and were lookin good again, need some height in their to :)

http://www.express.c...-Victor-Wanyama

Decent prospect in midfield. Not sure if he's ready for the big step-up yet.

Can play as DM, CM or CB. Been good at Celtic, would leave him a few years yet hes only 20. If we were to sign him we'd have to make sure we play him, look at his brother McDonald Mariga, barely plays for Inter in fact he was loaned out last season.

What would you think of Yohan Cabaye?

If Essien would leave Chelsea and di Matteo don´t plan with Lampard in the starting XI,the french international would be a good replacement.He can read a game and is a very good freekick and penalty taker.He played very well yesterday and had a good debut season at Newcastle.

I'm beginning to believe that Debuchy really should be our top priority now for a few reasons:

First of all - Although I do personally feel safer with him at right back, it's no secret that Ivanovic prefers playing at centre-back; as he came out to say a day or 2 ago.

Terry, Luiz, Cahill, Ivanovic. We'd be set for centre backs then.

Debuchy would come in as our number 1 right back, with Ivanovic, Ramires, Romeu and Ferreira all able to cover, as well as Hutchinson.

(Of course I always go on about how I'd love Todd Kane to be our right back, but he's far from ready at this point.)

This would also bring another French speaking player to the club (Cech, Lampard [a bit], Malouda, Lukaku, Kakuta, Courtois + De Bruyne) which I believe is essential to help Hazard settle.

When you spend this much on a player [Hazard], you should pull out all the stops to make sure they hit the ground happy.

The fact that he and Hazard are also both Lille boys can only be good.

All that aside, he's simply a great player, who would be fantastic value for money.

Do I want him? Yes.

Do I think we'll get him? No.

Where do I think he will end up? I believe he'll either stay at Lille, or go to Newcastle/Roma/PSG/Inter Milan.

How much do I think he's worth? £12mil. [Rumours have it his release clause is around only £8mil though!]

I'm beginning to believe that Debuchy really should be our top priority now for a few reasons:

First of all - Terry, Luiz, Cahill, Ivanovic. We'd be set for centre backs then.

Debuchy would come in as our number 1 right back, with Ivanovic and Ferreira all able to cover, as well as Hutchinson.

He's simply a great player, who would be fantastic value for money.

Do I want him? Yes.

Do I think we'll get him? No.

Where do I think he will end up? I believe he'll either stay at Lille, or go to Newcastle/Roma/PSG/Inter Milan.

How much do I think he's worth? £12mil.

Debuchy would be a good option..but I see him moving to Newcastle...they've built a strong network in France...and they need a RB.

We should bring in a RW/CM...before worrying about the RB position.

Why didnt we bought Reus when he was still available...

Hulk, Ayew, Jovetic, Cazorla are players we should look after. But if Marin goes great at preseason, we dont realy need RW that much:

Cech/Courtois

Ivan/Azpi-Cahil/Luiz-Terry-Cole/Ryan

Mikel/Romeu-Lamps/Kdb

Hazard/Ramires-Mata-Marin/Danny

Torres/Lukaku

But still, we need another player or two; Rw and CM; to add rotation

When Ashley Cole leaves I'd be tempted to buy Natxo Monreal from Malaga. He is one of few full backs who can actually defend, 26 years old, although Malaga may ask a lot for him because I can't see a suitable replacement. There is a shortage of good left backs in the world at the moment and very few who can attack and defend.

When Ashley Cole leaves I'd be tempted to buy Natxo Monreal from Malaga. He is one of few full backs who can actually defend, 26 years old, although Malaga may ask a lot for him because I can't see a suitable replacement. There is a shortage of good left backs in the world at the moment and very few who can attack and defend.

Ummmmm Bertrand.....?