Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

I tell you what, i was really impressed with Lukaku, he made one stupid touch, but i was really impressed with his technical abillity, maybe he should stay here and play more games.

Yes, he linked up well with Fellaini and Hazard today.His cross for Terry's goal against Blackburn also shows there's more to his game, than just being a goal poacher.

If we got Hazard and Hulk, why the heck would we still go after Walcott too?

The real question we, as Chelsea fans, ought to be asking is - even if we weren't linked with Hazard and Hulk - why are we "interested" in Walcott? He makes Aaron Lennon look world-class.

Dembele would be good backup, specialy if we dont get Modric/Moutinho/Witsel/Cabaye

Marin, Hulk, Hazard, Azpi, Dembele/Cabaye is quite possible. And looks pretty good.

BlueLyon can you make me another one of those line ups and tactics you made before?, i just haven't seen enough of them.

Dembele would be good backup, specialy if we dont get Modric/Moutinho/Witsel/Cabaye

Marin, Hulk, Hazard, Azpi, Dembele/Cabaye is quite possible. And looks pretty good.

I thought Dembele plays as a Winger/Second-striker...he can't play CM/DM like Cabaye.

Dembele has turned into more of a box to box player getting stuck in at both ends with a high amount of energy. On average he did 3.1 tackles per game, 0.9 interceptions, 1.6 shots and 1.4 key passes at Fulham in the Premier League last year so he is more than capable in the Ramires type role a 4231 would require in order to get the ball from defence to attack.

Dembele has turned into more of a box to box player getting stuck in at both ends with a high amount of energy. On average he did 3.1 tackles per game, 0.9 interceptions, 1.6 shots and 1.4 key passes at Fulham in the Premier League last year so he is more than capable in the Ramires type role a 4231 would require in order to get the ball from defence to attack.

Indeed. I've seen him a lot this season and he's proved to be quality defensively. In the latter stages of the season Fulham were operating with 3 defensive midfielders (Dembele - Murphy - Diarra). Murphy would just sit and the other two have the licence to pick the right moments to roam forward. That would work well for us also with Mikel sitting, giving him and Ramires freedom to move forward,

What impresses me the most about him is the composure he has on the ball. Rarely do you see him lose it, and he seems to glide past players with his excellent ball control. Some people don't realise how good he is (and can get), but when he moves to a bigger team, no offence to Fulham, people will soon realize.

Finished jizzing now. B)

Our name being thrown into the mix for Walcott is just one of those classic ploy to get a better contract from Arsenal.

Yep. I'm sure even Arsenal are laughing over this. It would have been more logical to use Liverpool, at least that's plausible.