Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

go to ireland most i say wearing liverpool or man utd shirts real clubs with history and fans all over world you won one eupoean cup lol liverpool we have 5 only english team to win most fact lol

go to ireland most i say wearing liverpool or man utd shirts real clubs with history and fans all over world you won one eupoean cup lol liverpool we have 5 only english team to win most fact lol

Why havn't you been banned yet? Anyway we're european champions. U mad?

It's only just hit me right now -

We're about to sign possibly THE most sought after young player in the world right now (aside from Neymar, who I personally don't like), and Hulk, who COULD be hit or miss, but if he is a hit, will be a HUGE hit... and yet the transfer window isn't even officially open yet.

Love you Roman. x

Still living in the past I see?

Why havn't you been banned yet? Anyway we're european champions. U mad?

Don't worry he's pretty close to it.

Crazy. We are about to sign 2 best wingers available in the market at the moment. Gotta say, well done for the board.

Add to that the deals with Sauber and Audi (both probably made in effort to counter FFP), then I think Gourlay and co. deserve some slack from the often unjustified criticism they've been receiving for quite some time.

I think we need hulk and hopefully he is joining us :heart: Honestly i dont really wanna say this but i have to ....... Lampard , drogba (i know he is gone :cry: ) Jt and Cech i think they only can play together for 3 more years

but after that they are done .... (not talking about drogba) so as i said we need a good goalkeeper for cech...... god defender for jt and i think cahill is going to be new jt :heart: new midfielders and i think we already signed marin and we are going to sign hazard and hulk , 3 talented midfielders (but none of them are not like frank for me :cry: ) but hulk can play as a forward to but i have no idea about putting torres and hulk together :heart:

Anyone know a website that has up to date transfer list (i.e. lists all players set to move that aren't official yet, like Hazard is for us). Wanting to update my fifa and fm but dont know which moves outside chelsea are set to happen