Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

I think Cole will stay and fight for his place but if anyone is going to affected by this move,then it'll be Ryan Bertrand.I

f this move does happen then I am certain that he will leave us for and that too for Liverpool as they desperately require the services of a left back and with 2 ex chelsea players already there with Brendan as the manager,Ryan certainly won't mind the move at all.

I would like to know what some of you think about the topic center midfield at Chelsea.

Specifically, I look at the prospect of Chelsea buying a top center midfielder in the January window and I cannot understand why any top center midfielder would want to come to Chelsea during a World Cup year given Chelsea's reputation or recent history of playing Frank Lampard in center midfield. Why would anyone WANT to come to Chelsea this January? Chelsea are stumbling, still slow in attack and I suspect that something is at play between Lampard and Mourinho (and the World Cup year).

Something stinks (and has been stinking for x-number of seasons now).

I would like to know what top player is foolish enough to come to Chelsea in January during a WC year given what has occurred so far this season. Chelsea can promise something, but who would believe a representative of CFC at this point?

How about this prediction?

Either get another center midfielder in or forget about qualifying for next season's Champions League.

Or:

Did re-signing Frank Lampard last summer portend the 3rd straight season wherein Chelsea struggle to qualify for the Champions League?

Third time is a charm? Needed to fail terribly before moving onward?

I think Song and Toure are quite similar players...remember Toure before he joined City? He was in very similar situation as Song is atm. Both were forced to sit on bench, due to Sergio busquets. Barca played them in defence if that was required, both got unhappy etc.

Their abilities are very similar, both like to bomb forward, have great ball control (Song made dozen assists in last season at Arsenal). They are overrated in defensive sense, because neither Song or Yaya are great tacklers. And they are oftenly out of possition.

I remember Toure who was known as good player, but just once he came to City and got main role, he become world class. Song was amazing in Arsenal aswell, we might give a shot and sign Song in january/summer. He cost Barca around 18mio, Im sure we can risk 18mio for someone like Song.

I think Song and Toure are quite similar players...remember Toure before he joined City? He was in very similar situation as Song is atm. Both were forced to sit on bench, due to Sergio busquets. Barca played them in defence if that was required, both got unhappy etc.

Their abilities are very similar, both like to bomb forward, have great ball control (Song made dozen assists in last season at Arsenal). They are overrated in defensive sense, because neither Song or Yaya are great tacklers. And they are oftenly out of possition.

I remember Toure who was known as good player, but just once he came to City and got main role, he become world class. Song was amazing in Arsenal aswell, we might give a shot and sign Song in january/summer. He cost Barca around 18mio, Im sure we can risk 18mio for someone like Song.

i forgot about him, he was a very good player. EPL proven, very mobile, tough tackler and can pass vertical long passes(vanpersie can testify to this)

But i think he still likes arsenal

wasnt there a huge problem between him and eto?

wasnt there a huge problem between him and eto?

Well I doubt Barca would sell Song in january in first place...in summer, Etoo will leave probably and we could easily afford Song. Question is if Barca would sell him to us though. I think he would have no problem joining us, he was never realy Arsenal through and through. I believe right now, he only wants to play much more and he could be realy important player for us. He is however often out of possition, that could cause some trouble in defence, but if he played in pivot along Ramires, that would be world class duo; tackling, ultimate stamina and power; giving lot of space ans time for our attacking players.

Unbelievable how good Ramsey is this season. Goals, creativity, defending, consistency, he has it all. If he can keep it for whole season and next one, he will turn into world class midfielder of Lamps/Gerrard stature.

I can only imagine how good we would look with Ramsey instead of Lamps in this season (all respect to our legend, but Ramsey has something that Lamps lost; energy and pace)

Ahh, Ramsey will never join us, thats a fact.

Priorities for January:

Keep Mata.

Mobilize our resources to get a CDM/DLP, and not a fucking striker.( i know the stats: only 6 scored from last 43 Chelsea goals scored by strikers- so what?)

Jackson Martinez is gonna be a mistake.Anyone less than Falcao or Lew is gonna be a mistake.

I'm sure Jose know better.

Another season and a world class cm and a 20+ prem striker not addressed bustmyballsfc ,the cfc staff need to be accountable for this,we dont know how good mvg will be but to go all the season with Lampard,Essien,Ramires,Mikel is not good enough ,hope Ake or afew other young lions get a chance but i fear we will fall short this season due to above positions not been sorted

Sporting Lisbon has a great defensive midfielder called William Carvalho. He is 21 y/o, very tall, strong physically, he makes good passes, he is really good and in a couple of years he will be one of the best players in his position in europe. I would buy him in Janueary since it seems we are having trouble finding one good player to buy.

Sporting Lisbon is not in European competitions this season so he can play it this season with any team.

I think he is by far the best player of Sporting and one of the big reasons why SPorting is the leader in this moment in Portugal.

Here you can see his performance against Porto: