Coentrao

Pepe

Khedria

Alonso

Casemiro

Di Maria

Benzema

Morata

Doesn't really look like a small or weak squad to me!

there is just one winger (or behind the striker player) in the whole list - DI MARIA.

morata is not good enough.

suarez is yet to come but why would pool sell him. they are top of the table atm, and look at the subs that they had today sterling, luiz alberto, ibe. suarez is their only class player. sturridge is not going to score 38 goals and pool are not keeping 38 clean sheets. selling suarez is probably the worst thing they can do to the squad morale. no way pool sell suarez.

khedira, alonso , casemiro are proper DMs who combined wont have ozil's attacking prowess.

carvajal, coentrao, pepe, nacho are defenders.

casilass is a goalie.

this is like us going into the last season with just 4 attackind mids (mazacar + moses) but still we had yossi and marin to play an odd match here or there. madrid dont even have that, if u count jese as one (who would be our piazon). :)

just bale,cr,adm and isco as their front 3 would not be good. one injury would screw them up.

so as i see it - not happening.

there is just one winger (or behind the striker player) in the whole list - DI MARIA.

morata is not good enough.

suarez is yet to come but why would pool sell him. they are top of the table atm, and look at the subs that they had today sterling, luiz alberto, ibe. suarez is their only class player. sturridge is not going to score 38 goals and pool are not keeping 38 clean sheets. selling suarez is probably the worst thing they can do to the squad morale. no may pool sell suarez.

khedira, alonso , casemiro are proper DMs who combined wont have ozil's attacking prowess.

carvajal, coentrao, pepe, nacho are defenders.

casilass is a goalie.

so as i see it - not happening.

what your forgetting is barring injury Bale and Ronaldo will play every single game this season! which only leaves 1 position open, if Ozil stays then they will have Isco and Ozil fighting for the number 10 spot! a fight that Isco will win as he is the new boy who they paid big money for! so it makes sense to sell Ozil especially that they have to sign a striker tomorrow and have to balance the books!

Actually looks like Ozil may go to Arsenal. I really hope nobody good goes there. I just have a feeling Arsenal are gonna really go all out tomorrow.

Bale €100m and gonna be on €300,000 a week. Oh my fucking life.

Actually looks like Ozil may go to Arsenal. I really hope nobody good goes there. I just have a feeling Arsenal are gonna really go all out tomorrow.

Bale €100m and gonna be on €300,000 a week. Oh my fucking life.

1,2 million per month. 14,4m per year. Now multiply that 6 times. lol

what your forgetting is barring injury Bale and Ronaldo will play every single game this season! which only leaves 1 position open, if Ozil stays then they will have Isco and Ozil fighting for the number 10 spot! a fight that Isco will win as he is the new boy who they paid big money for! so it makes sense to sell Ozil especially that they have to sign a striker tomorrow and have to balance the books!

this is senor ancelotti we are talking about.

CR may start every match, but no way bale gets that free hand even if its 90 mil euros. plus u cant have a squad with no competition and no back-ups. one injury and they would get ripped open.

also watching ancelotti in milan, chelsea and psg, no way he goes in so exposed. he loves working with big squads.

CR may start every match, but no way bale gets that free hand even if its 90 mil euros. plus u cant have a squad with no competition and no back-ups. one injury and they would get ripped open.

also watching ancelotti in milan, chelsea and psg, no way he goes in so exposed. he loves working with big squads.

i dont see what your seeing! they are not exposed at all! so lets say for example Bale and Isco get injured and are both out, what do they do, well they can play

Illarramendi - Alonso/Khedira

Di Maria - Modric - Ronaldo

Benzema

they would have Morata and Jese on the bench, both are talented youngsters, plus if they sign Suarez they could always play him behind Benzema as well!

Their squad is more than able to compete without Ozil! they can easily last until January where they can make signings if they really need to! all they need is another ST by tomorrow!

If you've watched Madrid this season, you'd know they play a 4-3-3. There's Casemiro, Modric, Illarra, Alonso, Isco, and Khedira for the midfield. Strikers they have Ronaldo, Benzema, Bale, Jese, Morata, and Di Maria.

I don't know what you're getting confused about, they have 2 quality players for each position, and simply don't require Ozil's services anymore since the formation doesn't have a pure AM. He doesn't track back so he can't play in the midfield, and he's not nearly as effective out on the right wing.

Kagawa has been pictured on a plane going to Paris. Looks like he's off to PSG.

LOL

Remember when they first bought him everyone thought they were just using him as a marketing tool for the Asian market? Hmmm. They used him for their tour of Asia and now he can't even make the bench ahead of a 40 year old Giggs and Nani who's been injured nonstop.

What a waste. Bundesliga player of the year when they bought him wasn't he?

i dont see what your seeing! they are not exposed at all! so lets say for example Bale and Isco get injured and are both out, what do they do, well they can play

Illarramendi - Alonso/Khedira

Di Maria - Modric - Ronaldo

Benzema

they would have Morata and Jese on the bench, both are talented youngsters, plus if they sign Suarez they could always play him behind Benzema as well!

Their squad is more than able to compete without Ozil! they can easily last until January where they can make signings if they really need to! all they need is another ST by tomorrow!

their is no ST of RM's quality to be signed.

suarez to RM is not even in the rumors right now. they dont have anyone to buy and why would pool sell him. they are top of the table right now. selling suarez would send the wrong signal to the squad. it would be the worst thing for the squad's morale. look at their bench, they have sterling, and alberto. suarez is their only class player. they wont sell him.

and people like ozil cant be replaced so easily.