Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

as if madrid will sell ozil.

they have ronaldo, bale, di maria, isco and ozil only for the 3 players behind the striker.

also they have only 1 class striker in benzema so CR will have to play as a CF in some games.

so simply cant see a team like RM go into the season with such a small squad.

NOT HAPPENING.

they got

Khedira, Alonso, Modric and Illarramendi to play CM

Bale, Di Maria, Ronaldo and Isco who can play from out wide

Bale, Isco and Modric who can play as a number 10

Benzema, Ronaldo and probably Suarez to play ST

They have plenty of options without Ozil

Hmm Good point but I still think for Arsenal to poach a player like Ozil can only be good for them.

I think this would have been a great move if it was in the moods of our Willian deal, meaning that it will not compromise other potential deals for more important areas...

However, I view this as a desperate reaction from Wenger to shut the critics by signing the first big name he saw available, no matter if Arsenal needs it or not. Thus, not having to spend in the other positions they so crucially need: GK, CB, DM and ST.

If I was an Arsenal fan, I wouldnt be as happy with Ozil as I would haven been with Suarez or maybe Falcao. Or even if he used the 40mi to buy players like Julio Cesar, Sakho and De Rossi (for instance). Of course those are all assumptions and we dont know if he tried other transfers, but overall I dont think this is a transfer that will make them title contenders or anything...

they got

Khedira, Alonso, Modric and Illarramendi to play CM

Bale, Di Maria, Ronaldo and Isco who can play form out wide

Bale, Isco and Modric who can play as a number 10

Benzema, Ronaldo and probably Suarez to play ST

They have plenty of options without Ozil

that is modric twice , ronaldo twice, isco twice and bale twice.

i seriously doubt if they would go into the season so exposed. they too will play 60 matches and with just 4 CM , 3 wingers (ronaldo, bale and di maria), one genuine no. 10 player (isco) and so far one striker (benzema).

IMPOSSIBLE.

Ozil is a fantastoc buy for Arsenal. Yes they need a DM and maybe an ST to push Giroud but lets face it.. they have shut everyone up since their first game of the season and now this signing will only strengthen their squad. Plus this is kinda like a big fuck you to Spurs by signing a better quality of player than any of Spurs signings this summer. Ha have that Spurs you misrable Yid cunts.

I think this would have been a great move if it was in the moods of our Willian deal, meaning that it will not compromise other potential deals for more important areas...

However, I view this as a desperate reaction from Wenger to shut the critics by signing the first big name he saw available, no matter if Arsenal needs it or not. Thus, not having to spend in the other positions they so importantly need: GK, CB, DM and ST.

Ow yer I agree he's not exactly what they're crying out for and he could be the player of the season in the prem and they still wouldn't come close to winning the league. However, the guy is class, literally World class and he offers the excitement that Arsenal fans crave. Surely any top addition has to be a bonus.