Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

If you've watched Madrid this season, you'd know they play a 4-3-3. There's Casemiro, Modric, Illarra, Alonso, Isco, and Khedira for the midfield. Strikers they have Ronaldo, Benzema, Bale, Jese, Morata, and Di Maria.

I don't know what you're getting confused about, they have 2 quality players for each position, and simply don't require Ozil's services anymore since the formation doesn't have a pure AM. He doesn't track back so he can't play in the midfield, and he's not nearly as effective out on the right wing.

i have watched madrid's 3 games and they play a proper 4-2-3-1.

benzema

cr isco ozil/maria

modric khedira.

even today they lined up in this way, u can check.

their is no ST of RM's quality to be signed.

suarez to RM is not even in the rumors right now. they dont have anyone to buy and why would pool sell him. they are top of the table right now. selling suarez would send the wrong signal to the squad. it would be the worst thing for the squad's morale. look at their bench, they have sterling, and alberto. suarez is their only class player. they wont sell him.

and people like ozil cant be replaced so easily.

Again it doesn't really matter if they can't get Suarez as they have Ronaldo! Point is that would be the only position they could do with strengthening but it's not vital!

They can clearly afford to sell Ozil and have no problems at all coping without him!

Again it doesn't really matter if they can't get Suarez as they have Ronaldo! Point is that would be the only position they could do with strengthening but it's not vital!

They can clearly afford to sell Ozil and have no problems at all coping without him!

if they dont get a striker (and i know they wont), then ronaldo will be their 2nd striker. he will have to play half the games as a striker when benzema starts shooting blanks (and he will,for long times). then they will have di maria, bale and isco ONLY to play. benzema on the bench and thats it. 5 people for 4 spots. (morata and jese are not getting more than 5-6 starts combined). their is no way RM or any other team can cope with that. even if ozil goes, they will have to get squad players. and this point of time - very difficult to get a squad player of RM's quality. i mean look at their deep-mid alonso, khedira, illaramendi, modric, casemiro. 4 out of those 5 players can simply walk into our starting 11 with ease.

It was a thing of beauty watching Kagawa pick apart Bayern in the 2012 DFB Pokal final. Travesty how Man U misused him, though I guess it's good for us that his talent wasn't utilized properly. Now he can go do damage somewhere else where it can't hurt us one day.

if they dont get a striker (and i know they wont), then ronaldo will be their 2nd striker. he will have to play half the games as a striker when benzema starts shooting blanks (and he will,for long times). then they will have di maria, bale and isco ONLY to play. benzema on the bench and thats it. 5 people for 4 spots. (morata and jese are not getting more than 5-6 starts combined). their is no way RM or any other team can cope with that. even if ozil goes, they will have to get squad players. and this point of time - very difficult to get a squad player of RM's quality. i mean look at their deep-mid alonso, khedira, illaramendi, modric, casemiro. 4 out of those 5 players can simply walk into our starting 11 with ease.

So many assumptions!!! Who says Jese and Morata won't get games? I dont see Carlo having any problems playing any of them in place of Benzema!

You are forgetting how easy the majority of games in La Liga are for Madrid! Do you really think Carlo would be reluctant to start Morata or Jese against the majority of La liga teams? I don't think so!

Madrid can easily cope without Ozil! It's clear for everyone to see!

It was a thing of beauty watching Kagawa pick apart Bayern in the 2012 DFB Pokal final. Travesty how Man U misused him, though I guess it's good for us that his talent wasn't utilized properly. Now he can go do damage somewhere else where it can't hurt us one day.

I remember watching that game! He was outstanding! It's bizzare to see how his career has gone at United and how they are treating him right now!

Arsenal fans going mad saying that the signing of Ozil in a position they were already well stocked in is going to make them title contenders immediately.

Even saw one say that they "easily have the best midfield in the league."

Hilarious.

They're an injury to Giroud away from having to play Sanogo.

Still think they'd do well to finish 4th unless they buy a few in January. If Spuds can sort it out and get the goals flowing then I still think they're stronger than Arsenal.

Arsenal fans going crazy over the signing but it's just one. Now they back to worshipping wenger when they was calling for his head a week or so ago. I guess not winning sends ppl into delirium over time

It's much more than just a signing though.

The signing is a statement that Arsenal are back. That Arsenal are back to being an ambitious team. This is just the start for what could be a bright future for them providing they keep on making signings like Özil.

It's a great signing and I'm glad to see the best players signing for the PL.

It's much more than just a signing though.

The signing is a statement that Arsenal are back. That Arsenal are back to being an ambitious team. This is just the start for what could be a bright future for them providing they keep on making signings like Özil.

It's a great signing and I'm glad to see the best players signing for the PL.

Maybe so, great signing but still not enough depth for them currently. They handled their transfer window poorly and are still short in areas namely fullbacks and a winger. If they hijacked the willian transfer instead of us along with the signing of ozil then they would deserve a bow.

Ozil is a great signing and currently among the best players in his position plus it is great to see someone like him playing in the PL but is he the correct signing that they are looking for is the million dollar question. He will help Arsenal tremendously goes without saying but they already have Cazola who has done well along side Rosisky and even Wilshere can play that position if i m not wrong, it just a move which Wenger took in desperation after the promises that they made to the fans it is a different story that they manage to grab a very good player.

I see Spurs and Liverpool a bigger threat once the team has gelled down.