Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

The same in the past happened with Aguero, David Silva, Falcao and countless of others. It is time to change that.

Instead of Aguero we spent £50m on Torres. Hardly a case of us trying to negotiate the price lower, we simply decided it's better to invest more money on the ladyboy because he was "more proven in the PL".

For David Silva, we got Juan Mata a year later. You not happy?

For Falcao, we might still get Cavani if we play things right. Not wise just going all "Shut up and take my money" on them when it's looking likely that the other potential suitors are starting to look elsewhere. It's only June ffs.

And then there's Eden Hazard, Oscar, David Luiz And countless of others for who we outspent our rivals. Some people are never happy, it seems.

With the new television deals going through, don't all the clubs in the EPL earn a lot more from TV rights? Like in the region of 20-30mil more? Because I've read that the 20th placed team will earn more money 2013/14 season than ManU did this season. Correct me if I'm wrong though. Could mean that there is a lot more room to play with in the FFP books. Correct me if I'm wrong though.

Yes Sky and BT agreed a deal worth £1BILLION with BPL, it will be spread around to clubs and the amount depend on the club's finishing position this season. We should be looking at around at least £40-£50m, not to forget the CL money we recieved and will receive as we progress, the amount of sponsor deals we done and more. So we are looking at £100m easily

Instead of Aguero we spent £50m on Torres. Hardly a case of us trying to negotiate the price lower, we simply decided it's better to invest more money on the ladyboy because he was "more proven in the PL".

For David Silva, we got Juan Mata a year later. You not happy?

For Falcao, we might still get Cavani if we play things right. Not wise just going all "Shut up and take my money" on them when it's looking likely that the other potential suitors are starting to look elsewhere. It's only June ffs.

And then there's Eden Hazard, Oscar, David Luiz And countless of others for who we outspent our rivals. Some people are never happy, it seems.

Yeah I know, we made a big mistake with Torres/Aguero situation and also it was partly Roman's fault for wanting to sign his pet. I am happy about Mata, I am just saying it as an example and even then at the time if you had the choice of Mata or Silva, which will you take? I already know the answer to that...

I know, it is good to negotiate but like I said, we decided to BID £49M so if we were already willing to pay that much, is this worth it to try and lower the price by £4-£5m?(his clause is £53m) Madrid and City are about to enter the market, City already has with their 2 signings and more will come as Pellegrini arrives. Madrid are probably waiting for Carlo to be appointed before starting their spree. How can you be happy when your strikers are NOT GOOD ENOUGH and people are complaining when the board are trying to solve that problem. :halo:

Yes Sky and BT agreed a deal worth £1BILLION with BPL, it will be spread around to clubs and the amount depend on the club's finishing position this season. We should be looking at around at least £40-£50m, not to forget the CL money we recieved and will receive as we progress, the amount of sponsor deals we done and more. So we are looking at £100m easily

Pre-/post-season tours cash in also - the ManCity games rumoured to have accumulated 5mil/game. When do the heavy tax rates(75%) kick in France and Spain? Would put EPL, Serie A and Bundesliga in a very big advantage in terms of contract options.

Pre-/post-season tours cash in also - the ManCity games rumoured to have accumulated 5mil/game. When do the heavy tax rates(75%) kick in France and Spain? Would put EPL, Serie A and Bundesliga in a very big advantage in terms of contract options.

The tax rates already have. Only Bundesliga and BPL really because Serie A financially is not that much better than Spain/France. Their richest club(Juve) are hesitate to even spend £20m on Higuain. Bundesliga really only have Munich who will and already have spent a lot this summer, Dourtmund will sign the replacements for Gotze/Lewan but even then it won't be much, probably £30-40m max.

The tax rates already have. Only Bundesliga and BPL really because Serie A financially is not that much better than Spain/France. Their richest club(Juve) are hesitate to even spend £20m on Higuain. Bundesliga really only have Munich who will and already have spent a lot this summer, Dourtmund will sign the replacements for Gotze/Lewan but even then it won't be much, probably £30-40m max.

One of the only times you can say thank god for recession. :D

His name is Alderweireld, and believe me, he is not Chelsea material. I don't want him here tbh.

Yeah that is his name haha, I didn't know how to spell it and cba to search so :P Really? I heard he is quite promising, admit I've never seen him play. Was hoping him to become new Vertonghen for us.

Can someone of the brazilian chelsea fans, told me what is going on with the Athletico Mineiro player Bernard Duarte. Is there any truth in the news that we are interested in him. And what is the chance for him to play for this club. I know we already have enough players who play on his position. But that doesn't matter to me much, because I really like the player, in the rarest of times i watched him play in the international team and the videos i watched for his club team.

What about a CAM, DLP, DM ? We still won't win a shit lol

CAM? Mate are you high? We only have quite possibly the best Attacking Midfielder in the world (Mata), a future Ballon D'or winner (Hazard) and a super promising world class player in the making, who plays as the number 10 for the Motherland of football, Brazil,at the age of 21(Oscar).

Yeah we're really thin in that department aren't we?

CAM? Mate are you high? We only have quite possibly the best Attacking Midfielder in the world (Mata), a future Ballon D'or winner (Hazard) and a super promising world class player in the making, who plays as the number 10 for the Motherland of football, Brazil,at the age of 21(Oscar).

Yes, we are. You've just talked about their quality. We need more squad members that can rotate with them. It is a squad game after all.

Perhps he meant that they are all starters and we need decent player who will accept sub role and replace Mat when he will need rest. Look at Bayern, they have Kross, Muller and Shaqiri (and now Gotze) who can all play same position. But there are other areas that need strenghtening first.

Perhps he meant that they are all starters and we need decent player who will accept sub role and replace Mat when he will need rest. Look at Bayern, they have Kross, Muller and Shaqiri (and now Gotze) who can all play same position. But there are other areas that need strenghtening first.

Exactly...let's sign Cavani + a new CB (Mangala)...then worry about midfield depth for next season.

Isn't it a bit strange that we've been seeing concrete links with players in just about every position EXCEPT for the one we're in most dire need of?

I guess there was that brief link with De Rossi, but that vanished quickly and was probably just twitter bullshit.

I wanna see some CM news ASAP, Chelsea! :)