Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

3 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

Be such a dull time. Usually there's a buzz of will we won't we sign so and so. This time... Nope

we can play 3-dimensional chess and try and guess who will still be available in summer 2020, and also 18yo to 22yo's who are not that famous now but can have breakthroughs

my monster post has a shit tonne of options including so so so many youngsters

I am game!!!

IF we do get a summer 2019 window (only way is if we get CAS to overrule FIFA on the non-deferral of the bans during appeals) we have to liquidate and go on a mad spree

It is going to be so so hard as we only have around 5 weeks of window (thanks FA, you cunts)

Remember, IF we get a summer 2019 window, then unless the bans are lowered to one OR both get wiped (probably wont happen and real danger is, after FIFA appeal is denied, CAS can, on appeal, actual INCREASE the length as well as lower) we will NOT HAVE A REAL window UNTIL summer 2021 (January 2021 is a crapshoot, as January windows always are)

so we need to:

Let Luiz (who is demanding a multiyear) and Cahill and Green walk, re-sign Giroud to one year, do NOT buy Kovacic, do NOT renew loan on Higs, as we will not be able to replace him in summer 2020, AND we sure as fuck are not going to pay 31m to buy his arse

Sell ( this IS a radical liquidation BUT is has to be done if we get this window OR we are going to be RAPED for hundreds of millions if we do not do this, plus no cover until 2021)

Willian (he walks on a free in 2020 if no multiyear, he can sod off)

Hazard (he walks on a free in 2020 if he doesnt renew, which I highly doubt he does)

Pedro (walks on a free in 2020 unless he renews for 1 year, which he probably wont, and he is 31 32 end of July) now, so still might get a decent return)

CHO (I would tell him look, we are liquidating wingers, and now is your chance, IF you renew we will guarantee playing time (fuck Sarri, if he balks, SACK HIS ASS) so what is it going to be?) IF he refuses, sell HIS arse to Bayern, fuck him, DONE playing nice girl

Marcos Alonso (get this shit out of here, if we don't sell him, we are stuck with a 30yo shit LB come the end of 2020 ) he is the worst starter on our squad by miles

César Azpilicueta (time to cash in, he is spent as an RB, and we have Reece James coming in, PLUS we (as you will see below) need to buy A W-B!!!)

Davide Zappacosta (do I even have to explain? LOLOL)

Marco van Ginkel  (PSV awaits)

Drinkwater (just DO IT! dont care if we have to pick up half his wages, thats the fuck on the shit puppets on the board)

Ross Barkley (we can get great money still for him and he is not top class, plus we do NOT need 3 AMF's (as you will see below)

keep the rest of our current 25

SELL (LOAN ARMY EX 1st TEAMERS)

Ola Aina (already is done, as Torino is buying him via option)

Baba Rahman (or he walks on a free in 2020)

Kurt Zouma  (he is never going to be starter, if he is we are well and truly at a point where even the EL is shaky)

Tiémoué Bakayoko (to Milan until 30 June 2019)

Kenedy  (he is never going to be starter, if he is we are well and truly at a point where even the EL is shaky)

Victor Moses   (he is never going to be starter again, if he is we are well and truly at a point where even the EL is shaky)

Charly Musonda  (he is never going to be starter, if he is we are well and truly at a point where even the EL is shaky)

Mario Pašalić  (he wants to stay at Atalanta perm)

Lucas Piazon (Chievo have option to buy)

Michy Batshuayi (needs to be cashed in)

Álvaro Morata  (Atlético Madrid will surely buy him)

so the 25 man roster will look like this (new buys are in bold red)

GK Kepa

GK Caballero

GK Bulka

CB Rudiger

CB  José Giménez- Atlético Madrid OR Milan Skriniar - Inter Milan OR Ibrahima Konaté - RB Leipzig OR Alessio Romagnoli - AC Milan OR Manuel Akanji - Borussia Dortmund OR Samuel Umtiti - Barca

CB AC OR sell him and buy Ake

CB Ampadu

CB Fikayo Tomori or if he isn't ready/good enough buy one of the following youngsters  Evan N'Dicka - Eintracht Frankfurt OR Jordan Torunarigha - Hertha Berlin OR Alessandro Bastoni - Parma OR Gianluca Mancini - Atalanta

LB Alex Telles FC Porto OR Ben Chilwell - Leicester  OR Junior Firpo - Real Betis

LB Emerson

RB Wan-Bissaka (MANDATORY) I am SOLD on him!!!

RB Reece James

DH DMF Jorginho

DH DMF Sandro Tonali - Brescia OR Stanislav Lobotka - Celta de Vigo

CMF Kante

CMF Nicolò Barella - Cagliari OR Houssem Aouar - Lyon

AMF Isco OR Talisca OR Pablo Sarabia OR Nabil Fekir OR James OR Hakim Ziyech OR Bruno Fernandes

AMF RLC

LW  Hirving Lozano - PSV Eindhoven (MANDATORY) huge marketing upside too

LW  IF CHO refuses to renew, sell him and buy Ismaïla Sarr - Stade Rennais OR Thorgan Hazard - Borussia Mönchengladbach OR Ante Rebic - Eintracht Frankfurt

RW Nicolas Pépé - LOSC Lille OR Federico Chiesa - Fiorentina OR Suso - AC Milan OR Leon Bailey - Bayer Leverkusen

RW Pulisic

CF Werner OR Jovic OR Icardi OR Dybala

CF Tammy

CF Giroud

that's around £500m in gross spend

BUT

those sales add up to around £555m

now lets do a 10% reduction in sale price to be conservative

thats £500m

and a 10% increase in buy price

so £550m

meaning a net spend of only £50m

and finally

a disaster appraisal

20% decrease in sale prices

£440m in sales

and a 20% increase in buy prices

£600m

meaning at MAX

the net spend for a TOTAL rebuild and massive upgrade is only £160m in a worst case scenario (I think it will be much less net)

the fucking board BEST be plotting this shit out just in case we win the deferral appeal at CAS!!!!

IF we get it and they don't do a LOT of this (players may vary obviously) in this coming summer

we are going to be FUCKED come summer 2020 and players walk on frees and we cannot buy SHIT to replace

we will lose hundreds of millions PLUS so so many targets we desperately need are going to be GONE

if we get a window in summer and don't really do fuckall, it wont be until TWO YEARS LATER (as the 2021 winter window is harsh, a total rip-off) that we can fix shit, and by then we (if nothing much done) will be a really old team and have shit for resale value

hell IF we really fuck it up, we might be fighting for 8th or maybe worse place come fall of 2020

Why Sebastien Haller would be perfect for Chelsea

https://www.sportskeeda.com/football/why-sebastien-haller-could-be-perfect-for-chelsea?key=newsnow

Even after announcing the arrival of Argentine star Gonzalo Higuain, Chelsea are still struggling to find the back of the net on a regular basis. After earning a late draw against Wolverhampton Wanderers on Sunday, questions were raised about Higuain’s compatibility in the Chelsea side.

In last four games of the Premier League, the former Real Madrid striker has had just four shots on target scoring once. Even after replacing Morata with a proven goal scorer, Chelsea are still depending on Eden Hazard to bring goals to the side.

Now, with the club facing a transfer ban, it looks as if Maurizio Sarri is going to regret his decision to bring his old Napoli man to his new club in London.

If the London club’s appeal against the transfer ban is successful, the Italian manager must really figure out the striker situation. Replacing Oliver Giroud with fellow Frenchman Sebastien Haller would make perfect sense for the 60-year-old manager.

The Eintracht Frankfurt man has been on fire this season. Netting twelve and assisting nine goals in the Bundesliga this season, the 24-year-old has been one of the best players in the league.

He has also been massive for the German club in its search for European success. Scoring five and assisting three in eight Europa League appearances, the Frenchman has arguably been the club’s best player this season.

snip

he scored a brace in 10 minutes of sub play tonight

19 goals on the season and 12 assists

230294834d1177107b3eda15b1a877c7.pngImage result for Sébastien Haller

Chelsea stars N'Golo Kante and Eden Hazard on Real Madrid transfer wishlist after Zinedine Zidane appointment

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/chelsea/chelsea-stars-ngolo-kante-and-eden-hazard-on-real-madrid-transfer-wishlist-after-zinedine-zidane-a4089381.html

5 hours ago, ccheongf said:

OOOh    Hazard, Kante , CHO  and  William  leaving due to Sarri problematic Sarri balls and his decisions.

What are you talking about?  All of them like this type of football. Hazard said Sarri should be Belgium next coach. He had issues with two previous managers not Sarri. And him leaving for Real has nothing to do with Sarri but our ambition and his dream to play for Real. Kante also said he likes new position and btw he's going nowhere. Willian may leave due contract situation (nothing to do with Sarri). And it's not like anyone wants him to stay. CHO is not happy with playing time but next season he may be starter and it'll get better for him. 

On 12.3.2019 at 3:55 AM, Vesper said:

Why Sebastien Haller would be perfect for Chelsea

https://www.sportskeeda.com/football/why-sebastien-haller-could-be-perfect-for-chelsea?key=newsnow

Even after announcing the arrival of Argentine star Gonzalo Higuain, Chelsea are still struggling to find the back of the net on a regular basis. After earning a late draw against Wolverhampton Wanderers on Sunday, questions were raised about Higuain’s compatibility in the Chelsea side.

In last four games of the Premier League, the former Real Madrid striker has had just four shots on target scoring once. Even after replacing Morata with a proven goal scorer, Chelsea are still depending on Eden Hazard to bring goals to the side.

Now, with the club facing a transfer ban, it looks as if Maurizio Sarri is going to regret his decision to bring his old Napoli man to his new club in London.

If the London club’s appeal against the transfer ban is successful, the Italian manager must really figure out the striker situation. Replacing Oliver Giroud with fellow Frenchman Sebastien Haller would make perfect sense for the 60-year-old manager.

The Eintracht Frankfurt man has been on fire this season. Netting twelve and assisting nine goals in the Bundesliga this season, the 24-year-old has been one of the best players in the league.

He has also been massive for the German club in its search for European success. Scoring five and assisting three in eight Europa League appearances, the Frenchman has arguably been the club’s best player this season.

snip

he scored a brace in 10 minutes of sub play tonight

19 goals on the season and 12 assists

230294834d1177107b3eda15b1a877c7.pngImage result for Sébastien Haller

yup i have to find out what they are feeding the strikers here in frankfurt, esp with the late goals. I currently live around and have been to a few games. Of the 3 Eintracht strikers Haller, Jovic, Paciencia, there are always 2 on fire this season. The crowd in the Commerzbank Arena is amazing and they really push their team, esp in crunch time and they create lots more chances at home than away. From my perspective Haller suits us better probably even though Jovic is arguably the better finisher (only 3 goals this year so far i think tho). But Jovic has the BAtshuayi habit of scoring in clusters vs shit teams. Hallers goals are more smoothly distributed. He is more physical, more athletic. Basically a nippy Giroud with better finishing. 

13 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

yup i have to find out what they are feeding the strikers here in frankfurt, esp with the late goals. I currently live around and have been to a few games. Of the 3 Eintracht strikers Haller, Jovic, Paciencia, there are always 2 on fire this season. The crowd in the Commerzbank Arena is amazing and they really push their team, esp in crunch time and they create lots more chances at home than away. From my perspective Haller suits us better probably even though Jovic is arguably the better finisher (only 3 goals this year so far i think tho). But Jovic has the BAtshuayi habit of scoring in clusters vs shit teams. Hallers goals are more smoothly distributed. He is more physical, more athletic. Basically a nippy Giroud with better finishing. 

I think you and I are the only ones (or amongst a very few) here who rate Haller, lolol

1 hour ago, Magic Lamps said:

I think Chelsea needs to be creative. Try to find players that you can see are already good and can develop under the right system but still are not considered world class so will be not so expensive. Like Salah and Mane when Liverpool signed them. A lot of people were saying they were not good enough. Even in Liverpool forums.

There are players like Kieran Tierney full back from Celtic that i belive can be a top player. I know people will say hahaha its the Scotish league but that is exactly my point.

Also Chelsea needs to fix the strategy in South America. For example Barcelona signed Arthur for $30 millions. It would be amazing Kante-Arthur in midfield. Porto signed Eder Militao for €7 millions few months ago. Now they sold him for €50 millions. Once the players are already in europe they become suddenly expensive even if they are playing exactly with same level. Also you always see italian clubs picking some of the best argentinian prospects and they are not paying big money.

23 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

What are you talking about?  All of them like this type of football. Hazard said Sarri should be Belgium next coach. He had issues with two previous managers not Sarri. And him leaving for Real has nothing to do with Sarri but our ambition and his dream to play for Real. Kante also said he likes new position and btw he's going nowhere. Willian may leave due contract situation (nothing to do with Sarri). And it's not like anyone wants him to stay. CHO is not happy with playing time but next season he may be starter and it'll get better for him. 

Lets see at the end of the season. You have your opinion. I have mine. I still stick to my opinion. If Sarri is still stubbornly stck to only PLAN A ,Chelsea will not go anywhere.

3 hours ago, Hazardinho Gaucho said:

At least City will get a two windows ban too. Apparently.

And that is not even to do with the giant  corruption investigation of them and PSG. They may end up with a 4 window ban and at least 2 years of no Europe.

Let's hope!

On 3/15/2019 at 7:15 AM, Vesper said:

And that is not even to do with the giant  corruption investigation of them and PSG. They may end up with a 4 window ban and at least 2 years of no Europe.

Let's hope!

It wont even make them stutter mate with what they've  got on the bench. We should be so lucky.

I don't understand why we are still being 'linked' to players with the ban on.

47 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

I don't understand why we are still being 'linked' to players with the ban on.

CAS deferral appeal has a good chance of succeeding

that said, I do NOT see the ban appeals themselves working later on

and I truly fear, that after FIFA rejects us in 5 or so months (hopefully less time than that)

that we then go to CAS and they INCREASE the length