Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

23 hours ago, bluesman2610 said:

has anyone brought up Ruben Neves. He's on his way up with Wolves and he is exactly the partner Kante needs in a 2 man midfield and would be even better in a 3. Technically gifted, not afraid to get into challenges, shoots from distance, eye for a pass. The best part you get someone like him at his age and your midfield could be sorted for years to come hes only 21. He was really Wolves maestro and architect in their promotion - so he is competent in English football.

You would think that he would want to stay with the team he helped to get promoted even just for the 1st season/

48 minutes ago, mccg said:

Radja Nainggolan reveals bizarre reason for why he won't move to Chelsea or Man United this summer

https://www.football.london/chelsea-fc/transfer-news/nainggolan-chelsea-manchester-united-transfer-14601202

lol yeah me 2 Radja

He ould make a good partner for the wee baldy man for a few seasons. Vidal too.

2 hours ago, Unionjack said:

You would think that he would want to stay with the team he helped to get promoted even just for the 1st season/

He ould make a good partner for the wee baldy man for a few seasons. Vidal too.

Mmm not for me that ship has sailed matey, i'd be wanting a more agile cm next season

Hirving “Chucky” Lozano tenuously linked with Chelsea and you should be excited

https://weaintgotnohistory.sbnation.com/chelsea-fc-transfer-rumours-news/2018/5/2/17310194/hirving-chucky-lozano-tenuously-linked-with-chelsea-and-you-should-be-excited

Looks like a young James Rodriguez> Javier Hernandez clone ? 

12 minutes ago, mccg said:

Hirving “Chucky” Lozano tenuously linked with Chelsea and you should be excited

https://weaintgotnohistory.sbnation.com/chelsea-fc-transfer-rumours-news/2018/5/2/17310194/hirving-chucky-lozano-tenuously-linked-with-chelsea-and-you-should-be-excited

Looks like a young James Rodriguez> Javier Hernandez clone ? 

He dont seem half bad. No proper links to him tho but interesting how gossip starts.

To-sell list:

Zappacosta (we need new RWB and Moses is somewhat better)

Drinkwater (he is not good and we need new CMF) / or Bakayoko (less likely)

Pedro (we need fresh blood at wing positions, and Willy is more valuable to us)

Cahill or Luiz (Luiz is better and I would rather keep him, but Cahill is skipper and English, so that would be unlikely - and yes, get new CB, he doesn't even need to be young, 27-8 yo, Christy and Rudy are both young)

We actually need to sell in order to buy, we are loaded everywhere on the field with average players. Also, we could use some money.

On 02/05/2018 at 10:26 PM, El P. said:

To-sell list:

Zappacosta (we need new RWB and Moses is somewhat better)

Drinkwater (he is not good and we need new CMF) / or Bakayoko (less likely)

Pedro (we need fresh blood at wing positions, and Willy is more valuable to us)

Cahill or Luiz (Luiz is better and I would rather keep him, but Cahill is skipper and English, so that would be unlikely - and yes, get new CB, he doesn't even need to be young, 27-8 yo, Christy and Rudy are both young)

We actually need to sell in order to buy, we are loaded everywhere on the field with average players. Also, we could use some money.

What loaness would you sell?? Some would need to be sold in the summer aswell 

1 hour ago, the wes said:

What loaness would you sell?? Some would need to be sold in the summer aswell 

I think Kenedy shoud go. RLC def not. Bats? I don't want to let him go, but with Giroud and Morata in squad he will leave by himself... About Zouma... If Cahill or Luiz would leave, he could come back to us (actually, I'd prefer both to leave, bring back Zouma and buy another CB)

Most of others I would loan out again, maybe I would sell MVG and Baba, but I cannot say for sure because I am not in the know so much about our loans.

33 minutes ago, El P. said:

I think Kenedy shoud go. RLC def not. Bats? I don't want to let him go, but with Giroud and Morata in squad he will leave by himself... About Zouma... If Cahill or Luiz would leave, he could come back to us (actually, I'd prefer both to leave, bring back Zouma and buy another CB)

Most of others I would loan out again, maybe I would sell MVG and Baba, but I cannot say for sure because I am not in the know so much about our loans.

Selling bats for £40m would be good business and I would sell both Luiz and cahill and bring back zouma and buy KK from napoli

Before buying something, I think we should sell some players first and look at our loanees and youngsters. 

Jay Dasilva, Kurt Zouma, Mason Mount, Ola Aina, Loftus Cheek, Kenedy, Ampadu and Hudson-Odoi (probably I missed someone) ... they deserve a proper chance in preseason games at least :) 

We also need to sell some average players, buy high quality players on positions that we need to strenghten and bring some youngsters to first team ;) 

I would rather have bench full of youngsters named above over someone like Zappacosta, Drinkwater, etc. who bring nothing extra in terms of quality or talent. 

What we have seen for a very long time is we lack any real creativity. We desperately need a partner for Kante. A Lamps clone. Whether in a 2 or 3 man CM with Baks. Someone that can go B2B, technical, good footballing brain, able to create attacks and can give us goals and assists. A faster version of Cescy.

I'm also of a mind that I wouldnt mind losing Eden.

Look. I do know how good he is WHEN HE IS ON!!! But this isn;t the only season hes gone missing in games. IF he could turn in even a half decent game more often then I wouldn't mind. But I would love us to get a real goal scoring/assisting number 10. IF we put all the money we got for him or we managed a GOOD swap then I would be OK with it. It would make alot of peeps pissed off but we have been pissed off before.

Theres a couple of reports that Barca want Alonso and price is £80mill!!! Well as we have Emerson we would be daft not to take it and run. We could use the money!.

A upgrade on Moses. Look how much wee Ahhhh'd and Oooo'd last season when Moses was running up n down. I'd be happy if he could kick a ball above the closest player to him's head!! He wastes so many crosses. And ones he does get across are to empty boxes.

A upgrade on Morata. Now I'n not sure what his problem is. All of us that are yelling about Costa leaving well remember how many weeks he went without scoring? Its probably like him. The yips? A confidence thing? Family? 1st season in PL? Stress? A mixture of them all?? Or maybe just like Conte has said it about Baks that he would be alot better next season, WILL Morata???? Or will we get back what we paid for him? Seems Juve the tight arse cunts want a loan with buy option and offers apparently £60mill. Now I'm wondering IF we might get Cavani? Even if the rumours of him going to AM are wrong culd we get him? Hes certainly still got 'IT' But a good technical striker would be bloomin great with Giroud as backup and whatever youth we keep.

But my 1st transfer would be our transfer team. And that would be from the deluvly Granivoskia to the director of football to the scouts. and I'd make sure if I was Roman they brought in whatever manager we have in on all in and outgoings and give him the veto.

We got alot of dead wood and loanees that we just wont use that we need to say ta ra to. We need a proper good clear out from top to bottom and rebuild us. It will take some time to get them working as a team and it wont all get done in one window. But I just want Roman to understand how much shit we are in.

Waffle over! (◔_◔)

Had a load ofcheese before i went to bed so was dreaming. And thought I'd carry on dreaming with this 4 3 3

either Asensio or Eden   Icardi/Giroud    Fekir/Willi
        Kante     Jorginho/Seri        Baks/RLC
          Telles/Emerson    Rudi   KK   Dave
                                   Tibo

The Premier League will this week confirm that the summer transfer window will open on the earlier date of Thursday, May 17, to fall into line with FIFA rules.

FIFA regulations state that every league must have at least one transfer window in a calendar year that lasts for 12 weeks.

It was agreed earlier this season that the window would close on August 9, instead of the usual August 31, to allow clubs to avoid disruption to their squads once the league season has kicked off on August 11.

A big blow for our board and us, as they like to act on the final August days.... :ph34r:

Seriously speaking now, get the new manager right after the cup final and splash the bloody cash asap.

38 minutes ago, milan.cech said:

A big blow for our board and us, as they like to act on the final August days.... :ph34r:

Seriously speaking now, get the new manager right after the cup final and splash the bloody cash asap.

I would imagine that MOST clubs already have an idea of the players they WANT. If not that then the type of players to upgrade certain positions they need sorting out.

Is there a window for signing a fuckin sporting director? Stupid bitch knows less about foottball than I do!

A big blow for our board and us, as they like to act on the final August days.... [emoji185] Seriously speaking now, get the new manager right after the cup final and splash the bloody cash asap.

They did that at the start of the last WC, so lets hope history repeats itself.

21 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

They did that at the start of the last WC, so lets hope history repeats itself.

Also did it at the start of the last Euros when the incoming manager started late and we ended up winning the league!!

consecutive wins in a season (13), fewest draws in a season (3), fewest home draws in a season (0), and home and away wins against different sides (12). They also managed to break the record for number of wins in a season (30), as well as record the second-highest points tally in Premier League history

Well guys the PL transfer window opens in 2 days on thursday, and closes on thursday,8th August which means we gat 12 weeks 2 days to get our shit together before 2 days later the new season starts!!

And all that with our managership up in the air!!!

Stay as carefree as ya can guys. I reckon its gonna be a bumpy ride!!!