Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

2 hours ago, Special Juan said:

Liverpool not hanging about, Fabinho and Keita are two very impressive signings, their starting 11 already looking quite something. A keeper and a partner for VvD and they are set.

Yep expect them to be challenging next year.. Again... Then again way we are won't effect us as unless we get business done with impact signings rather then flops we won't be challenging anyway

By the time it hits the Friday just before premier league season starts on the Saturday our hopes and dreams for the 2018/2019 season will be over.

With getting any great new players signed on.

The world cup ruining our preseason matches and International champions cup tour.

With Roman Abramovich having restrictions on entering England with his Israeli Passport.

It's going to be worse than the season we finished 10th.

Liverpool gotta win something next season, no excuses. We've heard excuses from them for the past two seasons and they have won fuck all. If they don't win trophies next season, the media needs to get on Klopp's back about it. 

Matt Law

Chelsea are interested in Robert Lewandowski, Anthony Martial, Christian Pulisic and Jean Seri, but have doubts over the futures of Eden Hazard, Thibaut Courtois and Alvaro Morata.

Martial and Pulisic to replace Hazard, Lewa to replace Morata. How would that fare? For me even both are not worth one Hazard. However Lewa over Morata would be an upgrade.

8 minutes ago, manpe said:

Matt Law

Chelsea are interested in Robert Lewandowski, Anthony Martial, Christian Pulisic and Jean Seri, but have doubts over the futures of Eden Hazard, Thibaut Courtois and Alvaro Morata.

Martial and Pulisic to replace Hazard, Lewa to replace Morata. How would that fare? For me even both are not worth one Hazard. However Lewa over Morata would be an upgrade.

If we can keep Eden and still make all of the above happen, along with Allison we would be looking very tasty indeed.

14 minutes ago, DDA said:

If we can keep Eden and still make all of the above happen, along with Allison we would be looking very tasty indeed.

Hazard, Martial, Pedro and Pulisic for the wings, Lewa and Giroud in attack, Kante with Seri behind them... I would not mind that one bit. :P 

29 minutes ago, manpe said:

Matt Law

20 minutes ago, DDA said:

Right now lads we have multiple daily links (who knows how straight they are tho) to 3 very good strtikers. Lewa,Higuain and Icardi.

Now if the links are to belived - which 1 of them cant be, is that Sarri has TOLD the club to sign Higuain and other reports say Icardi!!

Now I reckon the majority would ask for Icardi but whoever I would like it to be Sarris choice just to make him feel like his decision means summet (hahahaha)

Right now I would take any of those 3.