Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

57 minutes ago, Robguima said:

Should definitely target United young strikers who rarely play. Jose is vulnerable in that regard as we know too well.

lukaku always plays which limits playing time for others. Both rashford and Marcial have much higher ceiling than lukaku.

btw completely agree regarding the CM area. Both the Most important position and our weakness.

United wouldn't sell to us. Best hope of getting Martial would be if he went to a 3rd tier club and we pounce a year on.

1 hour ago, Tomo said:

United wouldn't sell to us. Best hope of getting Martial would be if he went to a 3rd tier club and we pounce a year on.

Hold on a sec... so we hand them our starters no problem, but they won’t sell us rotation/fringe players?! 

Something wrong there...

https://www.sportsmole.co.uk/football/psg/transfer-talk/news/psg-ready-to-sanction-guedes-sale_323979.html 

PSG want £35m due to financial fair play - was valued higher but they need a quick fire sale - can play left or right wing or as a number 9 - has been very impressive in Spain with Valencia this season

On 4/20/2018 at 8:27 PM, eemanyooel said:

I would rather we go for Carlos Soler... Amazing talent and will command around same transfer fee... 

I'm not familiar with the player could you give more information on him main position things like that

1 hour ago, bluesman2610 said:

I'm not familiar with the player could you give more information on him main position things like that

https://www.whoscored.com/Players/313542/Show/Carlos-Soler

https://www.transfermarkt.com/carlos-soler/profil/spieler/372246

8 minutes ago, the wes said:

its funny right after i posted that I went and looked him up youtube transfermarkt whoscored and from what I can see main position is RM but can play as a CM which is good for us hes also not small either - could be a decent shout what i was more looking at was a pedro replacement to be honest but we do need to fix our CM situation

we need a RB something serious I think Ricardo Pereira would be ideal - had a great year out on loan at Nice 16/17 and was brilliant for his parent club this year 17/18 Porto - along with CM this should be a major focus for us as well because Moses and Zappacosta are not good enough for our aspirations as a football club

On 23/04/2018 at 5:29 PM, the wes said:

City don't fuck about 

Our biggest transfer targets should be the peeps in charge of our transfers from Granovskaia down!!

We have shown on very few ocasions (the latest that come to mind are Diego,Cescy and our wee baldy man) that when we get in quick we are still able to get some amazing buys but those times are few and far between. We need to take a good luck at ourselves and look at what Shitty are doing.

8 hours ago, the wes said:

Chelsea are reportedly set to sign PSV youngster Ian Maatsen, according to Dutch journalist Martijn Visscher.

We do seem to be able to attract good young players probably becaise of the success the youth teams have. Lets hope they carry on with a win oner the gooners for their record equaling 5th youth FA Cup on the trot.

Ampadu's dad is the coach of the gooners team.

On 23/04/2018 at 5:29 PM, the wes said:

City don't fuck about 

Exceptional signing by them if it goes through. Would suit us down to the ground as well, so comfortable with the ball, moves it fast, gets stuck in, has good discipline. Fucking City

10 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

Exceptional signing by them if it goes through. Would suit us down to the ground as well, so comfortable with the ball, moves it fast, gets stuck in, has good discipline. Fucking City

I hate City. I mean it. I really hate them. Think it has something to do with being jealous of how they are evolving.

has anyone brought up Ruben Neves. He's on his way up with Wolves and he is exactly the partner Kante needs in a 2 man midfield and would be even better in a 3. Technically gifted, not afraid to get into challenges, shoots from distance, eye for a pass. The best part you get someone like him at his age and your midfield could be sorted for years to come hes only 21. He was really Wolves maestro and architect in their promotion - so he is competent in English football.