Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

On 5/25/2018 at 0:22 AM, Pizy said:

You have Sané, Sterling, Bernardo Silva, David Silva, and Kevin De Bruyne. You've just walked the league with and unstoppable attack, had a crazy goal difference, and finished on a record 100 points.

So what do they do now? Oh, just target Mahrez and Isco for a combined ~€180m. How is anyone meant to compete when City literally have unlimited money and are not bothered or restrained by FFP at all?

It's Mundo Deportivo. It's a Barcelona publication. It's one day before Real Madrid's biggest game of the season. Go figure.

10 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Lot of big time moves happening amongst our rivals already. 

-Liverpool have Naby Keita incoming already and are going hard after Fekir who seems very likely to be their #1 target.

-City are after Jorginho and Mahrez

-United look dead certain to sign Fred and Alderweireld and now Alex Sandro as well.

Obviously we need our managerial situation sorted first, but hopefully transfer stuff is well advanced already.

7 hours ago, LAM09 said:
8 hours ago, Clockwork said:
Really wish we can go after Hakim Ziyech, he would flourish under Sarri. One of the most creative players in Europe. Ideally i want us to add Jorginho and Ziyech to our midfield. 

I think the jump would be too big for Ziyech right now

I really don't, i think he would be ideal to play the Hamsik/zielinski role that Sarri had Napoli. Just a great fit that i can't see going wrong. 

I really don't, i think he would be ideal to play the Hamsik/zielinski role that Sarri had Napoli. Just a great fit that i can't see going wrong. 
Jump from Eredivise to EPL for playmakers hasn't been successful recently (Delay, Klaassen, etc).

10 minutes ago, LAM09 said:
12 minutes ago, Clockwork said:

Jump from Eredivise to EPL for playmakers hasn't been successful recently (Delay, Klaassen, etc).

I wasen't too high on them, and they were poor fits tbf. Ziyech is really on a another level to them. 

I wasen't too high on them, and they were poor fits tbf. Ziyech is really on a another to level to them. 
Might be compared to the latter but Depay is probably the best player to come out of the league for a while.

16 minutes ago, LAM09 said:
18 minutes ago, Clockwork said:
I wasen't too high on them, and they were poor fits tbf. Ziyech is really on a another to level to them. 

Might be compared to the latter but Depay is probably the best player to come out of the league for a while.

I didn't think any those players were ever going to a top player, including Depay. So it wasen't about the steps they took, they were just never going to be good enough. I think Ziyech can be special player in Sarri team, if you disagree i guess we see things differently.

I didn't think any those players were ever going to a top player, including Depay. So it wasen't about the steps they took, they were just never going to be good enough. I think Ziyech can be special player in Sarri team, if you disagree i guess we see things differently.

Fair enough. I've seen Ziyech play quite a bit for Morocco & Ajax over the years to see his talent. Sarri isn't going to transform someone overnight IMO.

He's similar to Cahanoglu, another one we were heavily linked to before his ban and has since gone to Milan with mixed reviews. I'd still prefer Nainggolan to fill that area for the right price (£20-25m).

9 hours ago, Pizy said:

Lot of big time moves happening amongst our rivals already. 

-Liverpool have Naby Keita incoming already and are going hard after Fekir who seems very likely to be their #1 target.

-City are after Jorginho and Mahrez

-United look dead certain to sign Fred and Alderweireld and now Alex Sandro as well.

Obviously we need our managerial situation sorted first, but hopefully transfer stuff is well advanced already.

With our history you know it will be a last day wonky donkey feast!!

313609931c1ebd61e93ffba27429a858.gif

Liverpool → Naby Keita (verry good)

ManUtd →   Fred  (good)

ManCity → Jorginho (good)

Chelsea → Seri (somtimes good) ?

Fuck Off !!

Get MilinkovicSavic or Fabinho !!!

On 27/05/2018 at 9:44 AM, AOIRO said:

Liverpool → Naby Keita. Fabinho   (verry good)

ManUtd →   Fred  (good)

ManCity → Jorginho (good)

Chelsea → Seri (somtimes good) ?

Fuck Off !!

Get MilinkovicSavic !!!

Fixed 😊😊😊

41 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Liverpool not hanging about, Fabinho and Keita are two very impressive signings, their starting 11 already looking quite something. A keeper and a partner for VvD and they are set.

Thats ir mate cheer me up! bd3385895f324e4ae8b2f2a3e42e1be3.gif

20 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Going between sad and fuckin raging to be honest mate. Its not an easy ride supporting Chelsea is it eh!

I think a lot of us are going to have to adjust our expectations for the next short period. We have been massively successful, and somewhat rested on our laurels. Man City has spent more ambitiously than any team ever, United are still giants who spend similar to City, Liverpool have momentum and a great manager to play for. We seemingly have no real direction or plan, Top 4 needs to be the target with a League Cup/ FA Cup/ PL focus as opposed to European dreams. We need to develop a coherent style of play and pathway for our youth coupled with a board that supports that vision. Those are systemic issues that will take a long time to sort out, sad times. Then again, we said that previously and we brought Conte in then won the league. Form and confidence in the 1st team matters more than anything, lets hope our next manager (Sarri) can inject some god damn positive energy around the club!