Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Going to very interesting the outs as well a the inns this summer Courtois?-Luiz?-Alonso?-Fabregas?-Drinkwater?-Bakayoko?-Pedro?-Willian?-Hazard?-Morata?-Batman?Kennedy? , dosn't look like a easy 3 big signings improvement kinda of summer? 

REAL ON COURTOIS ALERT

The uncertainty surrounding Thibaut Courtois' long-term future at Chelsea has put Real Madrid on alert, according to the Mirror.

The Belgian has just 12 months remaining on his current deal and with a £200,000-a-week contract still unsigned at Stamford Bridge, the Spanish giants are reportedly hoping to step in this summer. sly sports.

Another summer saga ....grrrrrrrrreat 100mill+Bale i'd do it , Courtois dosn't seem 2 interested in long term CFC imho so if that is true we should be looking to get best deal

2 hours ago, the wes said:

Liverpool are set to sign Chelsea midfielder Isaac Christie-Davies on a free transfer after he was released by the Londoners, sources close to the Anfield club have told ESPN FC.

They can have him and we get this dude....

LONDON EVENING STANDARD

Chelsea have reportedly moved ahead of Liverpool in the race to sign Lyon playmaker Nabil Fekir.

20 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

17 hours and counting!!

Every year I tell myself I'm gonna ignore all the media link bullshit but its  like some addiction Yet again I'm all over Newsnow!

Mate I do exactly the same thing every transfer window. Just don't get your hopes up too high. Thats all I am going to say.

16 hours ago, DDA said:

Mate I do exactly the same thing every transfer window. Just don't get your hopes up too high. Thats all I am going to say.

Cant be helped mate. When we want the best for the team we always get our hopes up! Normally to gt a kick in the yarbles!

Just gotta make sure a bottle of brandy and some mood enhancement vegetation are near by!

22 hours ago, the wes said:

I read reports that Bernd Leno has £22m release clause in his contract We should be all over this in the summer its time to say bye bye to Courtios in the summer

I have said this before easily second best gk in the budesliga .. Germany #3 but thats due to Ter Stegen being at Barcelona.. if we can sell Courtois for £40-50m and get him for half that would be fantastic business 

For anyone unfamiliar 

10 hours ago, bluesman2610 said:

I have said this before easily second best gk in the budesliga .. Germany #3 but thats due to Ter Stegen being at Barcelona.. if we can sell Courtois for £40-50m and get him for half that would be fantastic business 

For anyone unfamiliar 

And it would leave us some dosh to buy players!

6 minutes ago, 11Drogba said:

The difference between Chelsea and City right here if they get Jorginho.

City buying from a position of strength to stay on top. I bet they won't be selling any of their starting XI either to make such a deal.

We have failed to do this in the last few years which is a big contribution to our inconsistency and failings. You need new top players to freshen up the squad and dressing room, even when successful. It keeps players on their toes and motivated to keep their position in the side.

No nonsense business it looks like for City again. They will probably buy 3 very good players, sell none of their quality players and get people like Mendy back from injury.

Pep's words on MNF were very simple "Above all we want to defend and win the EPL again"

Seems like all of our rivals are already busy and are being linked with very good players. Only rumors that concern us are about key players leaving. This is probably the worst possible summer to need a new manager and overhaul due to City, United, Liverpool, and Spuds all having managers that are now fully settled and on the same page as their boards.

6 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

No nonsense business it looks like for City again. They will probably buy 3 very good players, sell none of their quality players and get people like Mendy back from injury.

Pep's words on MNF were very simple "Above all we want to defend and win the EPL again"

Tho I 'liked' your post I hated the content!

The club is making me sad.