Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Make Chellsea great again: 

Next manager: Sarri.  

Sell: hazard 150m( swap Isco 40m), courtois 50m, batshuayi 40m( swap Weighl 40m) , luiz 10m, bakayoko 0m, moses 10m. Total: 260m

Buy: bailey 50m, alisson 35m, icardi 70m, Jorginho 40m( Weighl 40m) , Isco 40m. Total:235m

Napoli-171804.jpgdGPMXF2.png

Sell: hazard 150m( swap Isco 40m), courtois 50m, batshuayi 40m( swap Weighl 40m) , luiz 10m, bakayoko 0m, moses 10m. Total: 260m
Buy: bailey 50m, alisson 35m, icardi 70m, Jorginho 40m( Weighl 40m) , Isco 40m. Total:235m
Roma want almost double that for Alisson

24 minutes ago, LAM09 said:
1 hour ago, bluesman2610 said:
Free Transfer at end of the season i'm sure we can convince him with wages .. why are we not looking into this

He's supposedly asking for 200k per week, that's why.

Thats to stay at Liverpool If we give him let say 150 + bonuses i'm sure he would accept

Thats to stay at Liverpool If we give him let say 150 + bonuses i'm sure he would accept
We don't know what are predicament will be at the start of next season, so that could be unlikely.

8 hours ago, LAM09 said:
19 hours ago, Chelsea_firstlove said:

Roma want almost double that for Alisson

just do it, i hate courtois

23 hours ago, Chelsea_firstlove said:

Does sarri not play with false number 9 ??history shows false number 9 doesn't not work in the PL 

I see you guys have big plans for summer. 

Seeing this club current state, the board and plans, I dont have big hopes for summer...

First, I only want Bailey because he is available, huge talent, possible long term RW and most important of all, big Chelsea fan. At least he will live his dream and enjoy playing here. It makes too much sense and I will be pissed if we miss on him.

Secondly, sell Tibo and get Alisson. That way we get quality (young) GK who wont complain all the time. Oblak is a dream, but nearly impossible. 

Anything else, from another striker, midfielder, defenders,...it will be great bonus if we manage to get some quality there too but I doubt.

On 3/27/2018 at 2:14 AM, BlueLyon said:

TBH not able to pay for top class players often leads to giving chance to youth. At least something exciting, something that shows the direction of the club.

BUT at Chelsea, we rather pay 30,40m on piss like Drinkwater.

I actualy dont mind we cant afford 200m every summer, but what I hate is the club buying shit players instead of giving chance to some of our youth.

For example, RLC or Chalobah (who was sold) could easily fill the Drinks/Barkley role and we would still have 55m for other targets. Our board doesnt know what will happen next month, nevermind in 2 years. The lack of vision is depressing. We sell Chalobah, only to be forced to buy another english midfielder who is worse, older and costs 40m? GTFO.

Sure Chalobah wanted to leave, but if he was actualy given the same trust that Barkley or Drinks got, that would change his mind. Its all about being in the plans and being counted on. Playing time would be small, but when you know the club and coach counts on you, its easier and Chalobah would still get decent amount of chances.

It made too much sense to bring some of youth in more important backup roles and spend whatever money available on 2-3 top players. Instead we sold or loaned youth and brought shit players to our bench for backup while spending all the money, and on top, no actual proven quality. Clusterfuck,

And dont say RLC and Chalobah werent good enough. Till injury, they were very good and considering the state of our midfield with aging slow Cesc, injured Barkley, average Drinks and Baka, our two youth midfielders would be more than good enough.

But the club cant see shit, no vision, nothing.

Having less money next couple summers wont kill us, but the idiotic board just may.

Word!  And worse - those expensive duds are blocking their paths, because we paid so much and they earn so much we will not be getting rid of them anytime soon. We know that the club rather eat expensive shit than homemade bread.

Dutch teenager Jayden Braaf reaches agreement with Chelsea despite approaches from Manchester United, City and Bayern Munich

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5553641/amp/Jayden-Braaf-reaches-agreement-Chelsea-despite-Man-United-City-approaches.html

Chelsea sign Crewe Alexandra teenage striker George Nunn

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/amp/football/43547533