Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton
Followers 11

5 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I think you and I are the only ones (or amongst a very few) here who rate Haller, lolol

Not bad stats tho 

• Like 1
  • Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BREAKING NEWS: Liverpool and Dortmund have reached an agreement over the transfer of Reus. They've agreed it's never going to happen. [emoji23]

It reminds me the day when we signed Hector and Djilobodji on the same day.

"BREAKING: Gonzalo Higuian fails medical at Arsenal due to asthma because of the dust coming from the Trophy Cabinet"

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Magic Lamps said:

yup i have to find out what they are feeding the strikers here in frankfurt, esp with the late goals. I currently live around and have been to a few games. Of the 3 Eintracht strikers Haller, Jovic, Paciencia, there are always 2 on fire this season. The crowd in the Commerzbank Arena is amazing and they really push their team, esp in crunch time and they create lots more chances at home than away. From my perspective Haller suits us better probably even though Jovic is arguably the better finisher (only 3 goals this year so far i think tho). But Jovic has the BAtshuayi habit of scoring in clusters vs shit teams. Hallers goals are more smoothly distributed. He is more physical, more athletic. Basically a nippy Giroud with better finishing. 

• Like 2

I think Chelsea needs to be creative. Try to find players that you can see are already good and can develop under the right system but still are not considered world class so will be not so expensive. Like Salah and Mane when Liverpool signed them. A lot of people were saying they were not good enough. Even in Liverpool forums.

There are players like Kieran Tierney full back from Celtic that i belive can be a top player. I know people will say hahaha its the Scotish league but that is exactly my point.

Also Chelsea needs to fix the strategy in South America. For example Barcelona signed Arthur for $30 millions. It would be amazing Kante-Arthur in midfield. Porto signed Eder Militao for €7 millions few months ago. Now they sold him for €50 millions. Once the players are already in europe they become suddenly expensive even if they are playing exactly with same level. Also you always see italian clubs picking some of the best argentinian prospects and they are not paying big money.

• Like 3
23 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

What are you talking about?  All of them like this type of football. Hazard said Sarri should be Belgium next coach. He had issues with two previous managers not Sarri. And him leaving for Real has nothing to do with Sarri but our ambition and his dream to play for Real. Kante also said he likes new position and btw he's going nowhere. Willian may leave due contract situation (nothing to do with Sarri). And it's not like anyone wants him to stay. CHO is not happy with playing time but next season he may be starter and it'll get better for him. 

Lets see at the end of the season. You have your opinion. I have mine. I still stick to my opinion. If Sarri is still stubbornly stck to only PLAN A ,Chelsea will not go anywhere.

3 hours ago, Hazardinho Gaucho said:

At least City will get a two windows ban too. Apparently.

And that is not even to do with the giant  corruption investigation of them and PSG. They may end up with a 4 window ban and at least 2 years of no Europe.

Let's hope!

• Like 3
On 3/15/2019 at 7:15 AM, Vesper said:

And that is not even to do with the giant  corruption investigation of them and PSG. They may end up with a 4 window ban and at least 2 years of no Europe.

Let's hope!

It wont even make them stutter mate with what they've  got on the bench. We should be so lucky.

I don't understand why we are still being 'linked' to players with the ban on.

• Like 1
47 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

I don't understand why we are still being 'linked' to players with the ban on.

CAS deferral appeal has a good chance of succeeding

that said, I do NOT see the ban appeals themselves working later on

and I truly fear, that after FIFA rejects us in 5 or so months (hopefully less time than that)

that we then go to CAS and they INCREASE the length

Maybe there is a chance to appeal? Because Piet de Visser(senior scout) was talking about some interest in Ajax winger David Neres and i can't see the point if Chelsea will not be able to sign players in the next windows.

1 hour ago, nyikolajevics said:

Adam Johnson released from prison today!!! Sign him up as long as he is a free agent!

LOLOLOL

he had some decent years at top flight level (and it was with a SHIT club, so even more impressive)

5 years ago, 20 total goals produced

71c1f98bde61dc313ca9a5376032a810.png

all that said, I cannot see him ever playing footie in England again, maybe nowhere, as he is a convicted sex offender

17 minutes ago, Vesper said:

LOLOLOL

he had some decent years at top flight level (and it was with a SHIT club, so even more impressive)

Well, Ched Evans came back., he still plays. Maybe Johnson will return in League One or something.

Wait a minute. Ched Evans, Adam Johnson, Robinho, all convicted rapists. Idk happened at Manchester City but this can't be a coincidence, they all played for city between 2008-2012-ish :D

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, nyikolajevics said:

Well, Ched Evans came back., he still plays. Maybe Johnson will return in League One or something.

Wait a minute. Ched Evans, Adam Johnson, Robinho, all convicted rapists. Idk happened at Manchester City but this can't be a coincidence, they all played for city between 2008-2012-ish :D

Alexandre Pato just became a free agent, lol

crazy he is still only 29yo

7974514b6edcdfb11ff80bcccc0c8953.png

10 minutes ago, nyikolajevics said:

Adam Johnson: Ex-Sunderland player unlikely to play again

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/35896091

Adam Johnson has "damaged the reputation of football" and his chances of playing again are "very remote", says Professional Footballers' Association chairman Gordon Taylor.

Ex-Sunderland player Johnson has been jailed for six years for grooming and sexual activity with a girl aged 15.

Taylor also said the game needs to work harder on child protection.

"I do know my members and this is an example of something going badly wrong," Taylor told BBC Sport.

snip

he should try to play in Hungary or other eastern Europe countries

age of consent is crazy low still all over

In Hungary its 14 and 12 if the other person is under 18  eeeeek:(

Italy too, 14 and 13 if less than 3 years age difference

Spain used to be TOTALLY fucked up 12yo with no restrictions, then raised to 13 in 1999, it wasn't until 2016 they raised it 16

age-of-consent-europe.jpg

Real Madrid will reportedly shatter record to end Liverpool's Reinier Jesus hopes

https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2019/03/22/do-real-madrid-will-reportedly-shatter-record-to-end-liverpools/

Jurgen Klopp's Liverpool reportedly want to bring Reinier Jesus to the Premier League but La Liga powerhouses Real Madrid could pay a huge fee.

Reinier Jesus may be just 17 but he is already courting interest from some of the biggest clubs anywhere in world football.

Le 10 Sport claimed earlier in March that both Liverpool and Paris Saint-Germain are circling around the Flamengo forward.

And this was not the first time Anfield was mentioned as a potential destination. Writing on his official website in 2018, former Flamengo president Kleber Leite claimed the Reds had started negotiations with Reinier’s family.

But Liverpool will now have to contend with a Real Madrid side who have made a habit of signing Brazilian wonder-kids of late. Vinicius Junior has been a roaring success at the Bernabau and he will be joined in the Spanish capital by Santos forward Rodrygo this summer.

snip

4 hours ago, Vesper said:

In Hungary its 14 and 12 if the other person is under 18  eeeeek:(

I knew the age of consent was 14 here but never heard about the 12/18 rule, it's disgusting. If I had a 12 years old daughter and a 17 years old guy approached her.. I won't even finish.

"As a sex offender, Johnson will have to register his address and bank details with police and inform officers of any intention to travel abroad.

The children's services department from the local council may also carry out risk assessments in relation to Johnson's daughter Ayla, and could prevent Johnson from spending time alone with his daughter."

Yeah, it's ridiculous that he was in jail for this for 3 years, now he is a registered sex offender and can't even see his child but if he did it here it would be legal.. Both country European Union.

• Like 1
23 hours ago, nyikolajevics said:

Adam Johnson released from prison today!!! Sign him up as long as he is a free agent!

Lol what a great PR that would be for the club

• Like 1