Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

1 hour ago, the wes said:

Ryan Sessegnon bagged a cracking hatrick tonight this kid wont be at fulham for to long still only 17 

This kid is amazing and so attacking minded. Full back but played left wing for England youth for so many times. I truly believe he would be perfect in Contes formation. Have watched maybe a couple of full matches, not enough though, but IMHO he s not 100% a full back, nor a winger either, but a left midfielder perfect in a 3 man defence.

11 hours ago, Georgy said:

Sandro has been shit all season which makes me wonder if he is disappointed he didn't move here. 

Quite surprised he didn’t push to make the move. Think it would of been a great opportunity for him for sure. PL is slightly higher standard than Italy, sure Italy is improving but again think that a few CL results don’t change much. I’d be surprised if he doesn’t look to make a move in the summer before next season if he hasn’t penned a new deal. Should keep an eye out incase.

if something does not change Hazy is right to leave.
we need a partner for him and one or two fucking midfilders!
sell: bakayoko, drinkwater, diego costa, willian
Take: dybala and savic ( for any price) and maybe goretzka this summer, plus we have RLC

You only appreciate full/wing-backs when you finally have really dire ones. I'm totally happy though with Alonso being faded into a bench option. He's good enough for sure. 

I don't know who'd suit these problematic positions though. I don't think Alex Sandro would be the best LB in the league should he come, but for the fee he'd cost, he should be. 

All the best left-backs in Spain right now are quite short & also young. 

Kolarov is the best LB in Italy this season which says everything about their lack of quality over there. 

We're a bit screwed, unless we swallow our pride and go in for Bertrand for a couple of seasons I think.

(Anyone bossing it in France or Germany this season?)

I've little doubt our Drinkwater+Bakayoko fee would've secured us Kovacic. If not, the addition of the Rudiger fee absolutely would have. We'd have enough centre-back options, slightly more space in that position + midfield to bleed in a youngster, and we'd be fucking brilliant. 

:doh:

Only concern I have about is Guerreiro is that he is not quite as fast as you’d think. He’s faster than Alonso but really think if we had somebody with similar pace or just below likes of Hazard or Willian in both wing back positions we’d be a totally different side. Unbelievable how much pace can make a difference to a team. Look at City with addition of Walker and Mendy. Guerreiro has got a good skill set though, good with the ball, played different positions for BVB and Portugal too.