Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

I would honestly prefer Malcom to Fekir. Both would be great additions, and Fekir is certainly more established (also his physique reminds me of Hazard), but I feel like Malcom has the higher ceiling and already at 20 has some qualities that makes him special. I also think its high time we get a RW that is left-footed. 

1 hour ago, Rekin said:

I would honestly prefer Malcom to Fekir. Both would be great additions, and Fekir is certainly more established (also his physique reminds me of Hazard), but I feel like Malcom has the higher ceiling and already at 20 has some qualities that makes him special. I also think its high time we get a RW that is left-footed. 

Me too! As  much as I love Fekir, I really think Malcom would be better for us. Fekir sometimes reminds me of Eden in the sense that he's a very laid back character and sometimes can be accused of not taking the game by the scruff of the neck, However, Malcom is much more like Neymar as he'll repeatedly go for the jugular until his team is winning or he has got his goal. That's why I feel Malcom and Eden on the wings could be something special. Would not mind someone like Zaha to be signed as squad depth as his pace and skill off the bench could be a huge asset not to mention the fact that he is homegrown and is at a good age with further room for development so he too could be a good acquisition as long as we get a first eleven material left footed winger. Fekir and Malcom together would be heaven though.

Is this Malcom a 'young Brazilian talent' who's just 'burst onto the scene', us having never heard of him before? Is he a potentially great player, no doubt with the body of a boy?

Not again, thanks. 

22 hours ago, Leif said:

I don't think 5 seconds of footage could pass without him being on the ground.

Neymar always goes to ground aswell the kid got talent he would great signing for us Pedro and Willian are not getting any younger we need to started looking at players for RWF role ATM I would sell Willian and bring in Malcolm or Fekir

9 hours ago, the wes said:

Neymar always goes to ground aswell the kid got talent he would great signing for us Pedro and Willian are not getting any younger we need to started looking at players for RWF role ATM I would sell Willian and bring in Malcolm or Fekir

Fekir would be a dream signing.  Just like how we should have splashed the cash on Tolisso instead of Drinkwater...

He'll probably end up at Bayern as well :(

12 hours ago, Reddish-Blue said:

Fekir would be a dream signing.  Just like how we should have splashed the cash on Tolisso instead of Drinkwater...

He'll probably end up at Bayern as well :(

your probably right mate :(

On 10/26/2017 at 7:30 PM, Mufassir08 said:

And what's the verdict? :)

I've only watched highlight reels so far so haven't yet moved on to the all touches videos. Fekir is an obvious talent. It's clear to see why you like him but I have to say I prefer the other player mentioned a lot in the last few pages, Malcolm. He just seems a bit slicker, a bit more two footed and a bit sharper with his passing. A lot to claim to gauge from just highlights I grant you.

On 28/10/2017 at 10:12 PM, the wes said:

Malcolm has been on better form than Lemar this season :-)

That may be the case, but I've watched both this season, and Lemar has a substantially bigger impact on games. More rapid too despite both being labelled speedsters. 

Another thing I've noticed is Lemar is actually very good on the defensive side of the ball.