Jump to content
Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub


Hamilton
 Share
Followers 11

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 28.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BREAKING NEWS: Liverpool and Dortmund have reached an agreement over the transfer of Reus. They've agreed it's never going to happen. [emoji23]

It reminds me the day when we signed Hector and Djilobodji on the same day.

David Moyes is that ugly bloke at the nightclub who gets to 2am and just tries chatting up every girl. Take a hint dude - no-one likes you.

Posted Images

8 hours ago, mccg said:

7 GOALS, 11 ASSISTS: THE STATS THAT SHOW JUST WHY ARSENAL AND CHELSEA ARE TRACKING THIS EXCITING PLAYMAKER

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/7-goals-11-assists-the-stats-that-show-just-why-arsenal-and-chelsea-are-tracking-this-exciting-playmaker/

I want to see what he can do in the EPL before we start sniffing around, say summer  2021 window (our first major post ban) would be a good time to make final judgement

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/27/2019 at 4:50 PM, Vesper said:

Man City set sights on three signings, including €60m Chelsea transfer target

https://www.caughtoffside.com/2019/02/27/luka-jovic-man-city-chelsea-transfer-battle/

 

GRRRRR

all 3 are targets for us

2 are plat out CRUCIAL

Luka Jovic

Ben Chilwell (only other acceptable targets at LB for me besides him are Junior Firpo and Alex Telles, unless we are going to semi-break our 30yo and up no multiyear contracts and sign Alex Sandro, who turns 29 in middle of next year)

Tanguy Ndombele (would be a MONSTER combined with Kante on a deep 2 pivot)

 

IF Shitty get those 3 and also a WC CB (they need a new CB to replace Kompany/Otamendi)

Its fucking lights out next year

they would HAVE to be favourites to win not just the EPL but the CL as well:(

you are talking 2 or 3 deep at every position, all WC, or damn close to WC players

 

See this is what clubs should do when they are at the top doing good. They strengthen their side even more so they can dominate.

Us? We have fucked up twaice now. Twice when we were winners we sat back and did fuck all and it hurt us.

Now Pep has his club doing exactly the right thing.

CUNTS!

Man City to go on £350m spending spree - Pep Guardiola earmarks FOUR mega summer deals

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/762936/Man-City-transfer-news-latest-Pep-Guardiola-Premier-League

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Unionjack said:

See this is what clubs should do when they are at the top doing good. They strengthen their side even more so they can dominate.

Us? We have fucked up twaice now. Twice when we were winners we sat back and did fuck all and it hurt us.

Now Pep has his club doing exactly the right thing.

CUNTS!

Man City to go on £350m spending spree - Pep Guardiola earmarks FOUR mega summer deals

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/762936/Man-City-transfer-news-latest-Pep-Guardiola-Premier-League

They dream of CL. You don't bring Pep and spend 600+ millions just to win PL. Mancini and Pellegrini already did that. If Pep leave Man City without CL trophy he won't be considered successful there just like Bayern fans don't think he did much for them. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Bakayoko 35, Aina 10 and Pasalic 15. Three players we'll never use.  60m great money. We can buy one top player.

They way our board work= Keep them on loan.

Fucking nobheads running this club.

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Bakayoko 35, Aina 10 and Pasalic 15. Three players we'll never use.  60m great money. We can buy one top player.

Chilwell. Young, talented, HG. Fits perfectly to the plans of Sarri and of the club

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 02/03/2019 at 3:48 PM, !Hazard! said:

Chilwell. Young, talented, HG. Fits perfectly to the plans of Sarri and of the club

Pretty sure Shitty is going to move for him

Junior Firpo has been hurt, which (injuries) is exactly why Pep may give up on Mendy

 

If Shitty grab Chilwell that leaves (this is a pretty exhaustive list) in no order

 

Lucas Hernández - Atlético Madrid (CB as well but probably going to Bayern)

Alex Telles FC Porto

Alex Sandro - Juventus (last year worth going for him, too old after this)

Theo Hernández - Real Sociedad

Rogério - Sassuolo

Borna Sosa - VfB Stuttgart

Sergio Reguilón - Real Madrid

Junior Firpo - Real Betis

Ryan Sessegnon- Fulham

José Gayà - Valencia

Raphaël Guerreiro - Borussia Dortmund (plays LW as well)

Alejandro Grimaldo - Benfica

Wendell - Bayer Leverkusen

Ferland Mendy - Lyon

Dalbert - Inter Milan

Layvin Kurzawa - PSG

Stanley N'Soki - PSG

Hamza Mendyl - FC Schalke 04

Marcelo Saracchi - RB Leipzig

Kieran Tierney - Celtic

Aarón Martín - Mainz 05

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Vesper said:

Pretty sure Shitty is going to move for him

Junior Firpo has been hurt, which (injuries) is exactly why Pep may give up on Mendy

 

If Shitty grab Chilwell that leaves (this is a pretty exhaustive list)

 

Lucas Hernández - Atlético Madrid (CB as well but probably going to Bayern)

Alex Telles FC Porto

Alex Sandro - Juventus (last year worth going for him, too old after this)

Junior Firpo - Real Betis

Ryan Sessegnon- Fulham

José Gayà - Valencia

Raphaël Guerreiro - Borussia Dortmund (plays LW as well)

Alejandro Grimaldo - Benfica

Wendell - Bayer Leverkusen

Ferland Mendy - Lyon

Dalbert - Inter Milan

Layvin Kurzawa - PSG

Stanley N'Soki - PSG

Hamza Mendyl - FC Schalke 04

Marcelo Saracchi - RB Leipzig

Kieran Tierney - Celtic

Theo Hernández - Real Sociedad

Rogério - Sassuolo

Borna Sosa - VfB Stuttgart

Sergio Reguilón - Real Madrid

Aarón Martín - Mainz 05

With Dave here till 2022 and Alonso another year after him I really cant see either leaving unless something big changes things. And I feel a bit of a cunt for knocking Dave cause hes always been a fave player abd dependable since he joined. Plus the fact hes given 7 assists so far. (Dont really see why Pedros pass is included as an assist tho) And as Dave could be of good use as a CB OR in the event of new manager and formation.

But I cant help but wonder how much difference it would make with 2 stronger, more dynamic FBs

I know its a hard thing to say (and probably unfair for him being so strong in previous seasons and may well be again IF the formation/manager is altered) but having 2 attacking FBs would make a big difference for us.

Plus add a good strong partner for Rudi.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/3/2019 at 0:56 AM, Unionjack said:

With Dave here till 2022 and Alonso another year after him I really cant see either leaving unless something big changes things. And I feel a bit of a cunt for knocking Dave cause hes always been a fave player abd dependable since he joined. Plus the fact hes given 7 assists so far. (Dont really see why Pedros pass is included as an assist tho) And as Dave could be of good use as a CB OR in the event of new manager and formation.

But I cant help but wonder how much difference it would make with 2 stronger, more dynamic FBs

I know its a hard thing to say (and probably unfair for him being so strong in previous seasons and may well be again IF the formation/manager is altered) but having 2 attacking FBs would make a big difference for us.

Plus add a good strong partner for Rudi.

heh quality FBs are as rare as they are unavailable, unless we make bets. IMO the problem isn't Dave or Alonso, but their subs are not good enough to put any pressure or rotate.

We have another major weaknesses in midfield, which is the lack of goals. Kante is doing surprisingly well in that role, but he will never pull a Rakitic (very underrated player despite being a match winner). Scoring, or at least shooting, from midfield can be the difference in tough matches when the attackers aren't getting behind the defense line.

We need a long-term striker option, a midfielder who can attack and score (may be RLC but Ross does not seem to be it), wingers (esp with Eden and CHo leaving),and only then an FB upgrade, if available. Not easy... 

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Robchels said:

heh quality FBs are as rare as they are unavailable, unless we make bets. IMO the problem isn't Dave or Alonso, but their subs are not good enough to put any pressure or rotate.

We have another major weaknesses in midfield, which is the lack of goals. Kante is doing surprisingly well in that role, but he will never pull a Rakitic (very underrated player despite being a match winner). Scoring, or at least shooting, from midfield can be the difference in tough matches when the attackers aren't getting behind the defense line.

We need a long-term striker option, a midfielder who can attack and score (may be RLC but Ross does not seem to be it), wingers (esp with Eden and CHo leaving),and only then an FB upgrade, if available. Not easy... 

People keep saying we lack goals from midfielders but fun fact: Chelsea midfielders this season scored 18 goals. Liverpool's 8. Maybe we lack goals from strikers. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

People keep saying we lack goals from midfielders but fun fact: Chelsea midfielders this season scored 18 goals. Liverpool's 8. Maybe we lack goals from strikers. 

Subtracting how many penalties tho?

Shirley you don't think we have 1 who we could ever say we have to start 'X'! Having a red hot ACM would help us out in so many ways. Not only in G's and A's but as another Jorgi further up the pitch. I just don't see any of our lads doing it and thats sad and infuriating.

 

@Vesper

Mrs I've got a project for you.

Ive wondered about the teams lack of spark,fight,character,passion,pride and I've wondered IF it could be that our 'foreign' players dont understand our Chelsea history/tradition?

Whatever English player you would ask no matter who they were or where from would at least understand what it meant to all of us connected to the club, when they put their shirt on.

I stopped believing we should be made to use ANY HG players and that we should be allowed to use any player no matter where from. But I'm wondering slightly IF I was right to think it. It's nothing to do with helping out the England side but its just summet in my head I'm pondering.

I know that VERY GOOD HG are few and far between and I dont watch enough other teams to know who/where/why any could be used here

So using AN OPEN MIND and thinking along the thoughts I am see if you could come out with a strong CORE of HG's, whether they are PL or what, that we could turn to. Not necessarily one for each position, but a few we could use for awhile with the possibilities of a NEW Old Guard.

I dont necessarily think it needs to be English but just playing devils advocate I'd be interested to see what you came up with.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

 

So using AN OPEN MIND and thinking along the thoughts I am see if you could come out with a strong CORE of HG's, whether they are PL or what, that we could turn to. Not necessarily one for each position, but a few we could use for awhile with the possibilities of a NEW Old Guard.

I dont necessarily think it needs to be English but just playing devils advocate I'd be interested to see what you came up with.

already did that awhile back sweetie

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Vesper said:

 

 

choose red!

Sorry I hate red! Won't wear it or have it in the flat. Its a footy thimg

But whichever takes you further down the rabbit hole please!  af847b3b575bca9283950b846fe7d46a.gif

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Sorry I hate red! Won't wear it or have it in the flat. Its a footy thimg

But whichever takes you further down the rabbit hole please!  af847b3b575bca9283950b846fe7d46a.gif

the red pill IS the rabbit hole, lolol

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...