Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

To say that at all implies he has pride regarding his decision. As if you can take pride in joining PSG. No player can take pride in that unless they're past their prime & unwanted by their team. A player with everything to prove, going there, understands too little to talk on others.

What do you people think of us buying Richarlison? He is already tearing it up with Watford and is still very young. Willian and Pedro are not getting any younger.

Also with Watford, Marcos Silva is probably one of the brightest young managers out there. When Conte leaves (hopefully after a long time) who knows? :)

6 hours ago, eemanyooel said:

We should be all over Fekir...the lad is the goal scoring player we are missing from the flanks ala Pedro/willian position...

Scored two goals today him or Werner would be great for that RWF role 😃

I'm already convinced about who i want to sign next summer, presuming we stick with 5 defenders. I want us to go all out and sign some stars from top teams; make them offers they cannot refuse.

Courtois;
Conti; Christensen, Luiz, Azpilicueta; Rahman*

Kovacic, Kante

Hazard

Morata; Dybala

*Rahman was beastly before we signed him. I have faith he can be tutored by Conte. I'm trying to be realistic with funds too.

I do away with our defensive stability here in favour for an all-out-attack approach every single game. It works for City, works for Barcelona, works for Munich, works for Napoli. It's time for us to throw away the obsession with being a 'tight' team. I'd expect Conti & Rahman to stick closer to Hazard than the midfield '2' behind him; otherwise Hazard will just be targeted. I need him centrally though.

Bench would include the likes of Bakayoko, Pedro, Alonso (though i'd rather Guerreiro from Dortmund), Fabregas, Rudiger etc. We already have our bench players, but they're in the XI:drunk:

They can make a decent 4-3-3 too, though it doesn't scream 'safety' considering the full backs - 

Courtois

Conti, Christensen, Azpilicueta, Rahman

Kante
Bakayoko; Kovacic

Hazard, Morata, Dybala
(Time for Hazard to switch sides and start tormenting different full-backs. He'll assist more in my opinion than on the left.)

I understand it's far from a perfect team, but knowing the amount of funds we use now, I think this is at the limit of possibility. Obviously Dybala / Kovacic would be very hard to get, and when you look at the 4-3-3, the idea of a more balanced player than Dybala who's equally good at tracking back as getting assists/goals is a far better fit. But, I don't know an attainable player like that currently.

It's important to say too, I'd expect further building on this team. Left back, midfielders & forwards. Looking at my formations there's just something missing. Maybe strength.

Dybala would be a dream and a great add for many reasons

My Team for next season (possible team)

3-4-3 of course we can switch to 3-5-2 or 4-3-3 

Azbi-christiensen- zouma

G. martins-kante-m.savic - Alonso

Dybala-morata-hazzy

Subs: rudiger, Young CB, Moses, fabregas, RLC, New winger (I know he does not like, but Luke Shaw's), Pedro, musonds, baths

Outside: cahill, Luiz, bakayoko, zappacosta, drinkwater, willian plus some of our own young like piazon.

IN: G.Martins- milinkovic savic-dybala - Shaw and some of our young people.

realistically:

IN (300 B €) OUT (200B €)

We get a stronger and younger team Michael

Get world class L(w)B and RW and Im happy. Maybe R(w)B too if we insist on 3 ATB.

Tammy, RLC and Zouma are having brilliant loans so far IN PREMIER LEAGUE, must be used in squad next year.

Inded we might need another deep playmaker, but honestly, top RW and two quality wingbacks would do wonders. Before spending millions on CM, I would give RLC one more chance, this time a very serious chance to get in first 11 if he plays well for Palace whole season. He might not have the most talent in the world, but he is english, youth product and if he shows hard work, yes I would give him chance ahead of any midfielder out there. Having english youth player in first 11 is still big wish I hope comes true soon, now that Terry is gone.

Obvious names would be Sandro, Rose, Bertrand, Ghoulam for LB, no idea for RB though, and either Lemar, Martins, Fekir, Malcolm or long stretch Dybala for RW. CM would be either one of Kovacic, Seri, Savic, Goretzka or Carlos Soler, who is perhaps my favourite option right now if we are buying.

2 hours ago, Leif said:

I'm already convinced about who i want to sign next summer, presuming we stick with 5 defenders. I want us to go all out and sign some stars from top teams; make them offers they cannot refuse.

Courtois;
Conti; Christensen, Luiz, Azpilicueta; Rahman*

Kovacic, Kante

Hazard

Morata; Dybala

*Rahman was beastly before we signed him. I have faith he can be tutored by Conte. I'm trying to be realistic with funds too.

I do away with our defensive stability here in favour for an all-out-attack approach every single game. It works for City, works for Barcelona, works for Munich, works for Napoli. It's time for us to throw away the obsession with being a 'tight' team. I'd expect Conti & Rahman to stick closer to Hazard than the midfield '2' behind him; otherwise Hazard will just be targeted. I need him centrally though.

Bench would include the likes of Bakayoko, Pedro, Alonso (though i'd rather Guerreiro from Dortmund), Fabregas, Rudiger etc. We already have our bench players, but they're in the XI:drunk:

They can make a decent 4-3-3 too, though it doesn't scream 'safety' considering the full backs - 

Courtois

Conti, Christensen, Azpilicueta, Rahman

Kante
Bakayoko; Kovacic

Hazard, Morata, Dybala
(Time for Hazard to switch sides and start tormenting different full-backs. He'll assist more in my opinion than on the left.)

I understand it's far from a perfect team, but knowing the amount of funds we use now, I think this is at the limit of possibility. Obviously Dybala / Kovacic would be very hard to get, and when you look at the 4-3-3, the idea of a more balanced player than Dybala who's equally good at tracking back as getting assists/goals is a far better fit. But, I don't know an attainable player like that currently.

It's important to say too, I'd expect further building on this team. Left back, midfielders & forwards. Looking at my formations there's just something missing. Maybe strength.

Not bad. Raphaël Guerreiro shout I like - should be someone to target at LWB since Dortmund aren’t doing amazingly well. Can also fill in at CM. 

7 hours ago, Thor said:

Milinkovic-Savic

I love the fact Lazio are poor (funny considering it's the rich people of Rome who support Lazio, and the poorer support Roma); we can absolutely plunder them if we want to. All of their players are used to 3/5 at the back, too. Including one of their better players, Jordan Lukaku:wub:
(I don't know how Savic would work here/what role he'd have, but he's one of those players who's impossible to ignore given his form.)