Jump to content
Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub


Hamilton
 Share
Followers 11

Recommended Posts

On 2/14/2019 at 5:39 PM, MoroccanBlue said:

Higuain

Hazard--------------Pepe

Sarabia----Kante

Jorginho

F.Mendy---Christensen---Rudiger---W.Bissaka

Kepa 

Maybe with Sarri but he's out so not happening. 

But with Zidane hopefully something like this: 

                                                                                            Kepa

                                                                Bissaka     De Ligt      Rudiger     Telles

                                                                                   Kante     Kovacic

                                                                        Pulisic          Isco         Hazard

                                                                                            Icardi

 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 26.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BREAKING NEWS: Liverpool and Dortmund have reached an agreement over the transfer of Reus. They've agreed it's never going to happen. [emoji23]

It reminds me the day when we signed Hector and Djilobodji on the same day.

What the fuck? After being one of the best midfielders in the Bundesliga this year, I honestly think he should have a say in his future. I'm pretty sure he would be happy either returning to Chelsea o

Posted Images

Outs - 

Hazard - 100mil£

Willian - 20mil£

Luiz - 5mil£

Alonso - 20mil£

Giroud - free

Zappacosta - 10mil £

Bakayoko - 30mil£

Higuain - end of loan

Kovacic - end of loan

That's 190mil £. Let's say around 200mil£ along with some unwanted loan army

Ins-

A proper ST, along with Tammy

Give CHo proper go along with pulisic and Pedro as a back up

Kante, DD as DMs

Jorgingo, RLC, Barkley, mount as CM options

A proper LB or give palmeiri a shot and a youth like Jay da Silva as a back up

Reece James/aina to back up azpi.

Christensen to replace Luiz, bring back zouma

Not a great squad but something to build on. A young hungry squad sans dead weight. Curb the expectations and start over a new era for me

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bakayokofan said:

Outs - 

Hazard - 100mil£

Willian - 20mil£

Luiz - 5mil£

Alonso - 20mil£

Giroud - free

Zappacosta - 10mil £

Bakayoko - 30mil£

Higuain - end of loan

Kovacic - end of loan

That's 190mil £. Let's say around 200mil£ along with some unwanted loan army

Ins-

A proper ST, along with Tammy

Give CHo proper go along with pulisic and Pedro as a back up

Kante, DD as DMs

Jorgingo, RLC, Barkley, mount as CM options

A proper LB or give palmeiri a shot and a youth like Jay da Silva as a back up

Reece James/aina to back up azpi.

Christensen to replace Luiz, bring back zouma

Not a great squad but something to build on. A young hungry squad sans dead weight. Curb the expectations and start over a new era for me

Luiz is out of contract in the summer.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BlueLyon said:

Hopefuly we can get someone like Jovic or Maxi Gomez

No longer on the Gomez bandwagon sweetie, he (and Celta overall) have utterly collapsed

he has TWO goals, all comps, since November

1 in the last 2 and a half months

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

The lack of foresight and planning to put us in this position is hard to swallow.  Trying to save money every year is going to wind up costing us a lot more in the long run.  There needs to be a lot of incomings and outgoings this off season and I can't remember us doing more then 3 or 4 incoming players in a long while.  

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, kc_blue said:

The lack of foresight and planning to put us in this position is hard to swallow.  Trying to save money every year is going to wind up costing us a lot more in the long run.  There needs to be a lot of incomings and outgoings this off season and I can't remember us doing more then 3 or 4 incoming players in a long while.  

Its this whole 1 out 1 in malarkey we are supposed to have!

Still waiting to see who replaces Cescy!

With No DOF we dont have the skills needed to be real busy at the club.

Its our whole system that needs to be looked at not only on the pitch.

Directors - Granny Penny Pinscer needs sacking and some football types need to come in.

Need to look at our whole transfer set up and scouting.

Academy - the loan system, a structured path for them to be cherry picked in to the 1st team or sell them if we can't see them getting better after a 2 year loan.

Need to sort out our identity. A direction the club needs to go in. We dont have one.

Using managers with similar styles, Right now we have a patchwork quilt of a tem put together by 3 managers with different styles. The previous 2 were more defenfer orientated and we lost our basic instinct to score goals and offend!!! It makes sense these players cant adapt to Sarris style.

We need to knock the walls of our house of cards down and rebuild it from the foundations up!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Vesper said:

No longer on the Gomez bandwagon sweetie, he (and Celta overall) have utterly collapsed

he has TWO goals, all comps, since November

1 in the last 2 and a half months

Id still consider him. He is in a dip, but I like his style and he has tools to be good allround striker. There arent many other targets anyway.

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, chelsea_4_eva said:

We need a massive overhaul of players but I'm not sure our board are up to it... 

How long we have been saying this?

Since Conte came, and 3 seasons later we are saying the same thing. 

They just don't do it. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BlueLyon said:

Id still consider him. He is in a dip, but I like his style and he has tools to be good allround striker. There arent many other targets anyway.

As it stands, there are only 4 sub 30yo acceptable (and remotely available targets)

Icardi

Dybala

Werner

Jovic

none will be easy at all

getting one is a absolute must if we have any hopes of getting back into CL and title contention

plus a shit tonne other upgrades

everyone but Kepa, Rudiger, and Kante (assuming Hazard and CHO leave and Reece James is not ready to go full time starting RB), all but those needs to be replaced/upgraded

its a monstrous task, but if we liquidated (a huge chunk of the loan army including the ex first-teamers, plus the Eden and CHO cash) we will have close to or even more than £600m

if the bans actually do hit, and hit before we are well into the upgrades, we are fucked for years

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Liverpool and Chelsea eye up move for Lillian Thuram's son, Khephren, who could be available at a cut-price with the midfielder yet to sign a professional contract at Monaco

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6726145/Liverpool-Chelsea-eye-Lillian-Thurams-son-Khephren.html

PICK THAT OUT 

Lilian Thuram’s son Khephren scores amazing goal for Monaco Under-19s against Chelsea

https://talksport.com/football/497617/lilian-thuram-son-kephren-amazing-goal-monaco-under-19s-chelsea/

Link to post
Share on other sites

Has anyone been watching Peredes at PSG? 

Just saw some clips on his time there soo far and we absolutely made the wrong move by not getting him.

He makes Jorginho look like a Sunday League player. 

Fucking annoying. Yet another awful bit of transfer business by us.

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, DDA said:

Has anyone been watching Peredes at PSG? 

Just saw some clips on his time there soo far and we absolutely made the wrong move by not getting him.

He makes Jorginho look like a Sunday League player. 

Fucking annoying. Yet another awful bit of transfer business by us.

As if u don't know the manager in charge... No point wasting €45m on a player Sarri won't even consider let alone play..  

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DDA said:

Has anyone been watching Peredes at PSG? 

Just saw some clips on his time there soo far and we absolutely made the wrong move by not getting him.

He makes Jorginho look like a Sunday League player. 

Fucking annoying. Yet another awful bit of transfer business by us.

I said there was a great chance that Paredes would (or should) bench that fraud Jorginho.

As soon as Sarri is sacked, we MUST sell Jorginho in the summer.

OUT

I want the majority of the players liquidated, and the team sold.

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, eemanyooel said:

As if u don't know the manager in charge... No point wasting €45m on a player Sarri won't even consider let alone play..  

Fuck Sarri, will do a dance when he is sacked.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Vesper said:

Fuck Sarri, will do a dance when he is sacked.

I have never seen a manager so clueless and stubborn.. At this rate we could buy the entire napoli team and will still play dross football... 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

CHELSEA BANNED FROM SIGNING PLAYERS FOR TWO TRANSFER WINDOWS AFTER BEING FOUND GUILTY OF BREACHING RULES ABOUT SIGNING MINORS

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11668/11644511/chelsea-banned-for-two-transfer-windows-after-breaching-fifa-regulations

here is the fun 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share
×
×
  • Create New...