Lucas Moura

JoulJoul

Well Neymar said he was not going to move till after the World Cup.

So fair enough.

I say if we can get Lucas Moura, then in two years we will have Lucas Moura, Lucas Piazon, David Luiz, and Ramires, plus playing some sexy football, then it's bound to make Neymar want to come! :)

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

who is better, hazard or lucas? FIGHT!

These are all very subjective questions, and everybody can give you different answers. Hazard has blistering speed, is explosive and avails a perfect balance between skill and raw dribbling. He is like a synthesis of Messi and Ronaldo stylistically. His speed with the ball is quite immense too. However Lucas is on par with Hazard with his dribbling speed and like I mentioned before, is more like Messi style wise. Hazard also has a lethal cross and atm would probably be more likely to provide our strikers with the balls they need over a run. Lucas probably will too, but I think he will need a bit of time to adjust like any youngster. Both are very levelheaded too, and unlike Neymar, will find it hard to have haters IMO. Hazard is 21, he has some UCL experience and is more mature atm whereas Lucas is less experienced at 19 years old. Both of them though are just so outrageously talented. These signings carry so much world-class potential, the prospects of them signing for us is very exciting. Really these players will be the envy of every other team in the years too comeblue%20scalf.gif

For me, between them, it's not clear cut. Lucas has very quick feet & a loose style of dribbling, my worry for Lucas is that where as now, he'd have all of the energy to do what he does, always just getting there first to nick the ball around the player, that burst of acceleration. A lot of the best things about his game is physical.

Hazard has very close control, he keeps the ball closer to him & that's a style that serves players well, well into their careers. I don't want to write Lucas off as one of those players that were best in their teens/early 20's due to the explosiveness of youth exuberance.

Can he keep that explosiveness up? Hazard has nice passing skills as well, he is more careful in possession, but Lucas right now in terms of dribbling for me, I'd always give Lucas the ball before Hazard, he steam-rollers through.

The nature of Lucas game exposes him to injury more than most players, with him, most players the ball is right in front of them, they expect to get it & then flash! he's nicked in, what would a terrible injury do to that. Watching Lucas game though, he runs about SOOO much often he gets tired towards the end, he gives everything. Pedestrian is a word being used to describe us recently & Lucas is more of an antidote to that than Hazard.

I think Lucas is more of a unique talent than Hazard is as well, another skillful dribbler like Eden coming along? yea, why not, Lucas, is a bit more of a bespoke talent with what he offers.

Hazard > Lucas

There's a serious lack of qualitative posts on this site and I cant help but feel that people like you are the cause for this reason. Dont post unless you have something worth reading and learning from to contribute.

There's a serious lack of qualitative posts on this site and I cant help but feel that people like you are the cause for this reason. Dont post unless you have something worth reading and learning from to contribute.

You ain't no mod buddy, so STFU and don't tell others what to do

Really hard to say which one of them is the better, for few reasons. First off all, they haven't the same age, indeed Hazard is one and a half year older than Lucas, which at this young age is a lot. Plus they aren't the same type of players nor have the same attributes. Potential-wise, from the little I heard and saw of Lucas, it seems he could be better than Hazard - without saying the belgian won't be great huh.Though, if the matter is about how they would integrate our team and how they would adapt to the Premier League, then I would say Hazard is a safer bet than Lucas. Indeed, Hazard plays in a league much more similar to EPL than Lucas, plus the last man has never played an "europeen" football.

Though, I won't bother to try to find out who is the better of them, since I think both would be a great addition to our team, and I would like us to get the both of them.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You