Lucas Moura

JoulJoul

http://blogdoperrone.blogosfera.uol.com.br/2012/01/europeus-cercam-lucas-que-janta-com-inter-e-breca-negociacao-com-chelsea/

Chelsea is negotiating with Sao Paulo, but Lucas doesnt want to leave Brazil until summer. People close to club say he is set to leave in summer, and unlike Santos, they will be happy to sell the player. People from Inter are also after the player, but were told will have to wait summer.

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://blogdoperrone...ao-com-chelsea/

Chelsea is negotiating with Sao Paulo, but Lucas doesnt want to leave Brazil until summer. People close to club say he is set to leave in summer, and unlike Santos, they will be happy to sell the player. People from Inter are also after the player, but were told will have to wait summer.

Are we his most likely destination in the summer?

Chelsea FC Transfer News: On Lucas Moura

Some interesting wording there: "our project next year is more important than the actual project at the moment". That's a flat-out admission that Chelsea are in a transition year and that the club is essentially building for a major push in the 2012/13 season, which is fascinating because if we don't finish in the top four this season our finances take a rather nasty hit which I'm not sure the club can afford. If Chelsea focus on buying in the summer and lose out on a Champions League spot... yikes. Not making a new signing before the window closes would be a pretty desperate gamble.

In semi-related news, the Telegraph has come up with an interesting claim regarding another Brazilian: Sao Paolo's Lucas Moura, a We Ain't Got No History favourite. Since they haven't got anyone to talk about this on the record, take it with a grain of salt:

Chelsea are determined to see off other leading European clubs by signing the Brazilian teenage prodigy, who has a release clause worth £66 million, although he would actually cost considerably less.They are trying to complete the deal this month, although if successful they are likely to loan the player back to Sao Paulo for the rest of the season.

That sound you just heard was Stephen screaming in rather painful glee. Are we going to land Lucas Moura? I have no idea, but it sounds a lot more likely right now than it did yesterday.

Source: http://www.weaintgotnohistory.com/2012/1/27/2753304/chelsea-fc-transfer-news-willian-lucas-moura

http://blogdoperrone...ao-com-chelsea/

You hit it right with Sao Paulo being more of a seller club then Santos.

Oh Well I do hope Chelsea managed to get this kid.

They should do that, buy him now and leave him on loan till the summer. That will most likely be good for both parties.

Giving that we did business with them for Piazon, there should not be any major problems to do business once more. :)

Or we can offer Malouda a route to escape, since he wanted to play in the Brazilian League. B)

is the word in Brazil that we could buy now and loan back to his club? And is this guy ready/suited your opinion for the EPL

Well, actually the media is not covering this that much, but perhaps such a deal is possible.

And I never get this king of thing about a type of player suited for PL. Perhaps he should adapt his game, because football in England is diferent from Brazil, but there is no type of player suited for PL, its only an adaptation thing.

Well, actually the media is not covering this that much, but perhaps such a deal is possible.

And I never get this king of thing about a type of player suited for PL. Perhaps he should adapt his game, because football in England is diferent from Brazil, but there is no type of player suited for PL, its only an adaptation thing.

How does he do against tight defences, because from what little I've seen of him the defences he scores against seem to be four along the edge of the box, while we tend to play against nine inside the box.

I really like him because he's a CAM. Mata can stay on the left wing, after all, Iniesta and Silva play the wings too

I don't see why they can't both play in the middle. Out comes Ramires, in comes Mata & Lucas in the middle. The next thing we need, after players who can pass, are ones who can run down the wing & cross (or as we like to call them.. Wingers).

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You