Lucas Moura

JoulJoul

Why not? if the club wants real changes for next season, its realistic. Its alot of money, but you never know with Chelsea.

Well I sure won't be upset if we sign them both, but it is much more likely that we only sign one of them seeing as they both probably cost a lot. But like you said, you never know with Chelsea.

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there was according to various news outlets including several Brazilian reports. He's not bullshitting,just saying what was reported. I'm not sure if things get lost in translation with you but you should Try not being so sharp with people.

Don't argue with Henrique, he is the Brazilian Guillem Balague and knows all the goings-on.

I wasn't taking jabs at you like you are at me. I was merely talking about your statement. Also, since when do those pointless statistics under the avatar serve as a measure to critique someone? I must be in the wrong forums if that's the case.

Few observations

1. I never made a statement, it was Waterfall you quoted.

2. Im not taking a jab at you, simply making the point that you joined here very recently and are on telling people that they lack credibility for not knowing much about a certain player.

3.Those pointless statistics i assume your referring to are rep given to you by members on the forum for posts they like. Keep up telling people how much credibility they lack and you wont see yours going up much.

not a jab at you just trying to give you a hint

PS get yourself over to the new member section and introduce yourself

That's what credibility means: capacity for belief. If I know next to nothing about a topic, I wouldn't expect people to agree/disagree with me. Whatever though, I don't want to get banned or something so I'll just leave this discussion.

It is nice to see newer users not fly off the handle when given advice from the 'veteran members'.

Some people will understand what I mean.

• 3 weeks later...

I have two dreams: playing at the Olympic Games with Brazil and then Inter," Lucas told La Gazzetta dello Sport.

"They are one of the biggest clubs in the world, Ronaldo played there and they have great players and team-mates of mine in the Brazil national team.

"They are not doing great now, but only recently they were winning a lot of things and delighting everyone, including here in Brazil."

What an idiot why would he want to join inter? we have bettter brazilians!!

I have two dreams: playing at the Olympic Games with Brazil and then Inter," Lucas told La Gazzetta dello Sport.

"They are one of the biggest clubs in the world, Ronaldo played there and they have great players and team-mates of mine in the Brazil national team.

"They are not doing great now, but only recently they were winning a lot of things and delighting everyone, including here in Brazil."

What an idiot why would he want to join inter? we have bettter brazilians!!

Those Black and Blue kits are very stylish.

ronaldo_inter6.jpg

If Inter sign Lucas and get rid of the deadweight like Lucio, Ceasar, Forlan, Stankovic, Chivu, Cordoba and Zarate and start using their abundance of youth they will have a great team.

• 3 weeks later...

Real Madrid set to beat Tottenham, Chelsea and Liverpool to Sao Paulo starlet

http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-news/football/premier-league/transfer-rumours/120322/real-madrid-set-beat-tottenham-chelsea-and-liverpool-sao-pau

I really dislike Madrid a lot. They want to buy all our targets! Neymar, Hazard, now Lucas.

If like they don't have enough? Look at their latest prodigy signing Sahin?

• 2 weeks later...
"Lucas already has what it takes for Europe, and the clubs know that. He is strong, quick and can shoot well. I have already been contacted by Inter, Chelsea and Manchester United," Ribeiro revealed to Globoesporte on Wednesday, also pointing out that it would not be easy to take his client from Brazil.

"Lucas' exit to Europe is not up to me. They will have to negotiate with Sao Paulo and the player. What matters most is what they want, and they have already said that right now there are no negotiations. The player does not want to leave, and the club does not want to sell."

• 3 weeks later...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You