Lucas Moura

JoulJoul

As a Sao Paulo fan in série A I can say that this boy is very gifted. I think he can adapt to the league very well. What better place to come than chelsea too :D I think that we wil have to wait until summer though. this loan thing could work out but maybe Juvêncio will think more money can come in summer so we will wait at CFC. if we do negotiate hard enough anything is possible though a loan back deal would be very good i think for everybody.

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So your saying nilmar to Sao Paulo? Then Lucas to us? Ooooo

well that's not really what its saying mate that's just the avenue it wants to lead you down. Excuse my ignorance but is nilmar a direct replacement for Lucas? I thought nilmar was a striker

BTW I don't think AVB has publicly denied the bid for Lucas or that we are not after him like he did with the other targets.

Maybe the William thing was a plot to throw everybody of while we secretly work on getting Lucas Moura...

350nfxd.jpg

maybe stupid question, but who is better talent Lucas or Neymar?

Talent wise theirs not much in it. Neymar is more known at the moment. Since that Scotland game last year he has gathered a worldwide audience and with his incredible skills it was inevitable. Not to mention the South American championship and the clubs that have publically pursued him. Lucas, in Brazil is very big - the main three golden boys being: Neymar, Lucas and Ganso.

But if you want some sort of similarities to footballers today I'd say Neymar is like Ronaldo and Lucas is like Messi. In terms of how they play, Neymar like Ronaldo does all the skills and Lucas just glides passed opponents in a strikingly similar fashion to Messi. Just like Ronaldo, Neymar is more boisterous and Lucas, like Messi, seems more humble. i.e. just like Ronaldo, Neymar will get a lot of haters. I think like Ronaldo, Neymar will lift off first but Lucas will definetly catch up. Put it this way I back both of them to win Baloon D'or at least once in their career.

well that's not really what its saying mate that's just the avenue it wants to lead you down. Excuse my ignorance but is nilmar a direct replacement for Lucas? I thought nilmar was a striker

Just trying to make out what that meant!

But if nilmar is on the move I wouldn't mind him at the bridge, and great talent!

maybe stupid question, but who is better talent Lucas or Neymar?

It's not a stupid question but it's hard for someone to answer it.

First of all they play in different positions,Neymar is mainly a striker and Lucas is mainly a cam (though they can both easily play as wingers).

They are both extremely fast and agile with superb dribbling abilities.They are also the same age (i think Lucas is a few months younger).

My personal opinion is that skillwise Neymar is slightly better at the moment (just a bit though) as he is more technically gifted.

BUT you can't tell who is going to be a better player because i think that Lucas is humble and more focused on football than Neymar.

All this hype surrounding such a young player (Neymar) can really damage his personality and career.As a Brazil fan i hope of course thast this won't happen,i 've been watching him play since he was 17 and i have really high hopes for him.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You