Lucas Moura

JoulJoul

Its true. His dribbling abilities are like ten times better. Its realy HARD to get in brazil squad (look at hulk), but Lucas has 10 caps already at age of 18/19.

He is from brasil, they were always beast. Gotze is great too, but still he never plays as outstanding as Lucas. Believe me.

I'm sorry but Gotze is better and will be amazing. If Chelsea fans were given the choice between Gotze and Lucas you honestly think they would choose Lucas?

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its true. His dribbling abilities are like ten times better. Its realy HARD to get in brazil squad (look at hulk), but Lucas has 10 caps already at age of 18/19.

He is from brasil, they were always beast. Gotze is great too, but still he never plays as outstanding as Lucas. Believe me.

Lucas has 11 caps for Brazil because Mano Menezes is looking to build a really youthful side that will have matured for the 2014 World Cup, which is why so many young Brazilians, like Neymar, Lucas, Leandro Damiao, Casemiro and Kleber etc. are getting a chance to play more often than Gotze might with Germany...

Still Gotze is a much better player, playing at a much higher standard, in a European league. Gotze also has 1 more cap than Lucas actually, as he has 12 and has scored 2 goals, one against Brazil and one against Austria.... while Lucas has 11 caps and 1 goal against Argentina. Germany have a much more established line up (team usually has Neuer, Lahm, Hummels, Schweinstager, Khedira, Ozil, Podolski and Gomez in it) so it remains likely that Lucas might end up with more caps than Gotze due to Menezes still looking for his best 11 while Joachim Low knows his. Still seems that Gotze will be part of his Euros squad probably starting or being on the bench but it will be harder for Joachim Low to experiment with a pretty established team compared to Mano Menezes who doesn't look like he has found his best 11 yet.... judging by the amount of debutantes recently.

I'm sorry but Gotze is better and will be amazing. If Chelsea fans were given the choice between Gotze and Lucas you honestly think they would choose Lucas?

Gotze > Lucas Moura anyday.

Wouldn't mind signing Lucas, he's got good skills...but I doubt that'll happen, he should be signing for Real Madrid by the end of the transfer window.

Gotze > Lucas Moura anyday.

Wouldn't mind signing Lucas, he's got good skills...but I doubt that'll happen, he should be signing for Real Madrid by the end of the transfer window.

and being wasted on the bench? lol well good luck to him!

They seem to have a Pro-Domestic mentality in Brazil at the moment, no doubt induced by Neymar and promoted to hell and back by Pélé. If Hulk was playing in the Brazil League he would have quite a few more caps right now.

In my humble opinion, anyway.

If you take apart where they play, Lucas is better.

But yes in europe, game is harder, yet I dont take german league too much, since Drotmund fall off in group stage of CL last year. There are Bayern, Dortmund, Schalke and this year Gladbach to be good only.

The style Lucas shows is better, more atractive for me and if he maintains such skill in EU, he will be beast. I think forwards get down mostly in EU, but some midfielders have become good.

Also Gotze was injured most time, yet Dortmund won league, I guess he is not THAT important yet to the team.

Both are class, Gotze has style similar to Lucas (but Lucas dribbles better) and if one will suceed in top league, the other will to. And then, Lucas will be wow.

If we get Lucas somehow (or Gotze) I will be equaly happy.

I'm sorry but 99.9% of football fans (excluding Brazillians) realise Gotze is better than Lucas. Hell, he's better than Hazard and probably even Neymar. He is the best young talent in the world

And you watched all them play? Not just on youtube?

Yes, Gotze is class, but plays realy not much time...Who is better has no point, because no one has proved himself, except Hazard.

Right now, Hazard is best because of his fantastic season with Lille. But in 2014, we will see who will be best. My vote goes to Lucas, just because he reminds me on Ronaldo and is very humble, normal player. Unobsesed with Glory, very similar to Kaka, who is huge religian.

Besides you can never compare brazilian and european player...

And you watched all them play? Not just on youtube?

Yes, Gotze is class, but plays realy not much time...Who is better has no point, because no one has proved himself, except Hazard.

Right now, Hazard is best because of his fantastic season with Lille. But in 2014, we will see who will be best. My vote goes to Lucas, just because he reminds me on Ronaldo and is very humble, normal player. Unobsesed with Glory, very similar to Kaka, who is huge religian.

Besides you can never compare brazilian and european player...

Gotze plays in the Bundesliga, Lucas in Brazil. That should already tell you alot. I think Gotze is more proven than Hazard. Gotze could be a Ballon D'or winner.

Gotze plays in the Bundesliga, Lucas in Brazil. That should already tell you alot. I think Gotze is more proven than Hazard. Gotze could be a Ballon D'or winner.

Who started the comparison between Gotze and Lucas Moura? it's pointless.

No point really discussing whether Gotze will be a Ballon D'or winner because he aint leaving Dortmund.

At the end of the day, I don't see Chelsea signing Hazard or Lucas Moura.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You