Lucas Moura

JoulJoul

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wouldn't get too excited, theyre also saying:

The Arsenal is negotiating the French midfielder Chelsea, Florent Malouda.

2 hours ago :ph34r:

I think they said we had a bid rejected for Hazard the other day too.

Don't take my word for it though, honestly I'm unsure of there reliability.

^^^^^

"Sao Paulo have not expressed an interest in selling Lucas, but I can say that we've heard from people connected with the club over an offer from Chelsea for €35million."

:blink:

I think this shows that Sao Paulo are willing to sell him but Lucas's camp aren't ready. $80 million is just a clause to keep him at Sao Paulo until Lucas feels it's right to go IMO (or until somebody stupid enough comes along and pays out the clause.)

Confirms we made a bid of 35m Euros in there though. Nice.

It's good news. Not because I think Lucas Moura is worth 35m Euros or that I'm that excited about him. It's good news because it shows that the club knows we need to improve our squad, and that AVB was in fact bullshitting with saying "I'm happy with my squad".

It's also fantastic that we are targeting players like Hazard, Moura and Willian, shows that our transfer policy is changing to the better. Hopefully we'll be able to get one player in that mould this window.

It's good news. Not because I think Lucas Moura is worth 35m Euros or that I'm that excited about him. It's good news because it shows that the club knows we need to improve our squad, and that AVB was in fact bullshitting with saying "I'm happy with my squad".

It's also fantastic that we are targeting players like Hazard, Moura and Willian, shows that our transfer policy is changing to the better. Hopefully we'll be able to get one player in that mould this window.

I know were in currently training in Spain but it is awfully quiet around Chelsea in the transfer window at the moment! Calm before the storm?. I hope it's quiet for the reason that we are trying extra hard to sign one of these players before the window shuts, hopefully Hazard or Moura first!

Touche,

Also shows that we're willing to dish out the money on the right players. Kind of indicates a hint of truth too the rumors that we bidded 35 mill for Hazard yesterday, which would make sense if we had one rejected for Lucas.

"He believes Chelsea have tabled a €35million"

Sounds very fishy...

First of all, Lucas agent as a hugh interest in saying Chelsea made an 35m offer on his player. Look at that: "I can say that we've heard from people

connected with the club,,,,,." Thats sounds like bulshit. . My guess is that he heard about this rumor like every South American football fan,

then media asked him about it, so he took adventage of it and said it like he know something. An agent needs to know about things like that (especially

if a few days have past since the so called offer.

But well, if youre so happy about us making a huge offer on a 19 year old who plays in Brazil, so have fun with it :lol:

I believe that if we are able to secure Moura, we might be able to win out the Neymar saga. Too many Brazilians in my opinion but at least Ramires has a different demenor about his style. Ramires, Luiz, Piazon, possibly Willian and maybe Moura and/or Neymar? Blue is the color but we might have to add some green and yellow to the kits by 2013 if we add anymore Brazilians.

Pretty scary midfield and strikers if Oriel continues his progress and Luiz and learn some control. If Luiz could ever learn to play a position and know his role to the team, he would be a sick defensive midfielder similar to the way Oriel and Mikel have been played.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You