Lucas Moura

JoulJoul

We'll have wee Canales then.

Saw canales play for valencia yesterday he was really really good! he played as a LM/CAM unluckily he injured himself!

But i imagine real would sell him if we offer them a good price!

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if Lucas will consider Chelsea now, considering that we got Ramires and David Luiz doing great.

I wanted Neymar from Brazil but I would be happy with Lucas as well. blue%20scalf.gif

For all the attention Neymar gets, I think Lucas will be the one that ends up the better player.

A player like Granero had his whole football education in Real. Was probably a bad decision to go back there again but I can understand wanting to try and get back, after having success other places and see if you can break into the first team of one of the best clubs in the world and his own youth club again.

Robben and Sneijder far from ruined their career there, both were important players but were shipped off with the new crazy management wanting new superstars. Sahin? He has had a pretty damn bad injury, bad luck. You can really find just as many examples at any clubs, especially Chelsea.

Saw canales play for valencia yesterday he was really really good! he played as a LM/CAM unluckily he injured himself!

But i imagine real would sell him if we offer them a good price!

He made a big mistake in leaving Racing, IMO. Still a top talent.

If Madrid take Lucas, then we should take Canales.

He still is good.

He still is good.

Mata will be our playmaker next season with Kakuta on the bench. We need wingers not playmakers, we will also have KDB !

Mata will be our playmaker next season with Kakuta on the bench. We need wingers not playmakers, we will also have KDB !

Yeah but he will be a cheap play maker. And Kakuta with KDB can also play as wingers.

Canales is pure play maker a la Ozil, Silva.

• 2 weeks later...

Whilst everybody is hot on Hazard, we should pursue Lucas. Primarily an attacking midfielder, who has EVERYTHING, Lucas is truly brilliant. He is direct, quick, skillful and leaves people dead in a Messi-esque fashion. Problem is Real Madrid are in the equation. We should still pursue Hazard, as he's declared himself England bound and such, but Lucas is another Baloon d'Or potential winning player. I'm pretty certain AVB was after him, and I hope we continue following him. He did start taking English lessons three times a week after that window too.

He still is good.

Canales is a good player but he just suffered another knee inuury and is out for 6 months again. That's 2 in a year now, doesn't look promising.

Lucas is inter fan, mostly because he watched Ronaldo there who is his biggest role model.

Lucas is called biggest under 20 talent in the world, ahead of Gotze. He at 19 already has more than 10 apps for Brasil, better than Neymar.

As much I know him, I think he has more chances to suceed in Europe than Neymar, because of his physical atributes. Neymar will probably got tackled every time.

His style is certainly worth a look, has fantastic dribbling, but he lacks of consistancy. I know he is young, but still in brasil he should perform standardly.

But his real two weaknesses he has are:

1. Selfishness. And I mean more selfish than Danny. With years, that will gone for sure.

2. He plays in brasil. In today football, only defenders become good in eu (luiz, thiago silva, marcelo), while midfielders are more questionable. The worst possible player in eu was Adriano who started great but faded soon.

If we get him, I hope it will be worth spended 30mio. I like him, but its risky.

tumblr_lopyvzPT4X1qileo4.png

Its true. His dribbling abilities are like ten times better. Its realy HARD to get in brazil squad (look at hulk), but Lucas has 10 caps already at age of 18/19.

He is from brasil, they were always beast. Gotze is great too, but still he never plays as outstanding as Lucas. Believe me.

Its true. His dribbling abilities are like ten times better. Its realy HARD to get in brazil squad (look at hulk), but Lucas has 10 caps already at age of 18/19.

He is from brasil, they were always beast. Gotze is great too, but still he never plays as outstanding as Lucas. Believe me.

He shows his dribbling in the Brazil championship, where the game goes by without defence, where the game runs at slow speeds.

Brazil attracted young players to national teams, so they could move to Europe. Remember one guy Andre, who have great statistic at Brazil, almost a goal per game. He has also been called to the national team. But he moved to Europe (Dynamo Kiev, Bordeaux), he simply got lost, he returned to Brazil and then there are often scores.

Goetze play at one of the best leagues in the world, against strong defenders.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You