Tottenham 1-1 Chelsea

James

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a tough game tonight . we could well get beaten . If that does happen I will accept it as long as the effort was put in . mistakes can happen .

I just hope if we do lose we see a lttle more dignity on here. remember there will be guests reading. not all of them Chelsea fans ,,

don't add to their pleasure at our loss,

KTBFFH

BREAKING NEWS: Didier Drogba not even made the bench, Juan Mata is not risked from the start and is on the bench replacing Mata and Didier is Florent Malouda and Soloman Kalou. John Obi Mikel is also prefered to Oriol Romeu.

:Goober:

BREAKING NEWS: Didier Drogba not even made the bench, Juan Mata is not risked from the start and is on the bench replacing Mata and Didier is Florent Malouda and Soloman Kalou. John Obi Mikel is also prefered to Oriol Romeu.

To obvious even without trollface

would have been better if Torres will start from first minute.

You got my hopes up for a second.

Kalou and Malouda are beasts!