Chelsea to face SSC Napoli in UCL

Milan

I actually think we have a good chance against Napoli. Let's be honest, we know the players aren't really bothered in the League at the moment, not till they realise the pressure of qualifying for the CL. Napoli games will give them a bit more incentive, or so I hope.

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The truth hurts as I can tell by yours and We Hate Scouse's butthurt reactions

There are ways to show your fustrations and by just moaning and saying were are doomed is not the way. I am very dissapointed about the way this season has gone but it does not mean i will make silly remarks about the team. Im just supporting the Club , lets face it if we dont make the top 4 this season were not just going to turn our back on the club.

back on topic if we can get our scoring boots on we have no need to worry about Napoli.

The truth hurts as I can tell by yours and We Hate Scouse's butthurt reactions

The truth? What you said is not fact. The truth cannot be debated, whereas what you said can. This means that it is your opinion. Therefore it is not the truth. Thus I can conclude that the truth may in fact hurt, but your statement is invalid. FACT (Also known as the truth).

I honestly don't know which chrelsea would win cd Napoli?!?!

The let's score 3 goals and PROB concede that much too or if not more.

The we can't find the net but will play tight ass D. And prob lead to penaltys?!

Which ever show us I just hope we win it!!!!!

When we knock out Napoli, I can't wait to see how you lot will prepare for Real Madrid, Bayern or Barcelona. Show some faith and some fucking balls.

Oh you know, the usual finger-pointing and gloom. I'm sure Kalou, Malouda, or Hazard's name will make an appearance in the conversation.

I must admit I wasn't thrilled with the Napoli draw. They've got quality, that's for sure. They also have some flaws, and their league form hasn't exactly been setting the world alight. I know this is a different competition from the league, but I do think that league form carries over to an extent.

I don't know what you lot are so worried about..we're going to win the CL this year :chai:

The irony if we won it playing the worst football that we have done for some time, after all the unlucky, heartbreaking campaigns, maybe luck will be kind to us for once?

They lost 2-1 away to Siena in the first leg of the Coppa Italia semi's today.

Napoli wasted good chances, and hit the post/bar a couple times. Siena defended most of the game, and took their chances when it came.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xohgky_siena-1-0-napoli_sport?start=81#from=embediframe

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xohhem_clip-siena-v-napoli2_sport?start=46#from=embediframe

I don't know but I agree too that we may win it this year EVEN though we glare playin absolutely crap. But the UCL is all about gettin hot at the right time we HAVE to hit that stride and i won't be surprised if it's toward the end of quarters into semis range. Can't explain it just feelin it, but watch me be wrong as usual don't bother peeps! :)

The irony if we won it playing the worst football that we have done for some time, after all the unlucky, heartbreaking campaigns, maybe luck will be kind to us for once?

I think it was Michael Ballack who once said "Chelsea FC will win the Champions League when they least expect it". Wise man..