Chelsea to face SSC Napoli in UCL

Milan

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hate to say it but arsenal will probably beat them, ac are an old team

Milan are very unpredictable, especially in the CL. Arsenal are in good form (well van persie is in good form) but remembering Milan's games vs Barcelona in the group stage, I would say that this match up could go either way.

They are a strong side, with a smart manager. They're also quite exploitable too, especially on the counter attack.

Like someone said before, it comes down to the quality you have on the pitch, so we can beat them. All it take it that one away goal in Naples to get our confidence sky-high, and give us enough impetus to beat them at the Bridge. Of course they'll give us a good game of it, but I also trust in our strike force of Mata & Sturridge (and Drogba if he's around..)

Watch more games for Napoli and you will be worried .

^ This.. is pretty much the answer to every single comment in this thread.

Most people on this forum were watching the United game when City faced Napoli at the San Paolo. A game which pretty much encapsulates the threat Napoli pose.

^ This.. is pretty much the answer to every single comment in this thread.

Most people on this forum were watching the United game when City faced Napoli at the San Paolo. A game which pretty much encapsulates the threat Napoli pose.

Lets see.....

Spanish La Liga > Serie A

We beat the side that is 3rd in La Liga hands down over two legs and now we are supposed to shit our pants cus we are facing a team that is 5th in Serie A which is not the same league as it used to be.

Lets see.....

Spanish La Liga > Serie A

We beat the side that is 3rd in La Liga hands down over two legs and now we are supposed to shit our pants cus we are facing a team that is 5th in Serie A which is not the same league as it used to be.

Napoli are gradually proving they can 'get the job done' when they fail to perform, the Villarreal result for example. Inconsistencies in the league take nothing away from their ability to beat anyone over 2 legs. If anything they are better suited to a cup competition. They are the most effective counter attacking team in world football. If you missed the City game, go find a download link.. Like BLionheart said, if you don’t fear Napoli.. go watch them play.

Napoli are gradually proving they can 'get the job done' when they fail to perform, the Villareal result for example. Inconsistencies in the league take nothing away from their ability to beat anyone over 2 legs. If anything they are better suited to a cup competition. They are the most effective counter attacking team in world football. If you missed the City game, go find a download link.. Like BLionheart said, if you don’t fear Napoli.. go watch them play.

I see you keep harping over the City game. I am sorry but I wouldnt shit my pants over one game. I would much rather face Napoli than AC Milan tbh.

What is it they play? 3 at the back and 5 in midfield? Or is it 3 at the back with 2 wing backs? Is that not the formation in which we lost to Liverpool and put in the worst performance of the decade against Wigan