Chelsea to face SSC Napoli in UCL

Milan

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don´t want an Italien team, AC is very strong an Napoli is very unpredictable.

I don´t want either CSKA or Zenit, I hate playing in Russia.

Lyon bribe UEFA or referee or another teams :D

So i´m for Basel or Marseille

I don´t want an Italien team, AC is very strong an Napoli is very unpredictable.

I don´t want either CSKA or Zenit, I hate playing in Russia.

Lyon bribe UEFA or referee or another teams :D

So i´m for Basel or Marseille

Don't won't Marseille either... for obvious reasons....

I would have said that I don't want Napoli but they were very poor against Villareal and I think as the competition progresses and the pressure heats up, they may struggle with that.

AC Milan are not the force of old, although they should be respected for some of the players they still have, they are more than beatable.

I don't think there are any real banana skins this year and with a one or two additions in January, Essien, and another couple of months getting used to the new ideas and styles of AVB I see no reason why we can't find ourselves in the 1/4 final draw no matter who we get in this round.

Would LOVE OL in the next round... been a big fan of them since the days of Juninho, Diarra, Essien, Coupet, Abidal et al.

So would I. I'm a fan of them too. Hugo Lloris would prove to be a massive problem though. He is going to be the number one goalkeeper in the world soon, forget Manuel Neuer the future is Lloris'.

And knowing our luck, Gourcuff will suddenly realise his potential as the 'next Zidane' against us and score a hatrick. :lol: