Chelsea to face SSC Napoli in UCL

Milan

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There weren't many positives to take from the Wigan game, but maybe against Napoli, we can expect Sturridge to do something similar to what he did to get his goal at Wigan? If Napoli do field a 3-4-3 or a 3-5-2, they may leave a bit of space behind the wingbacks for Mata and Sturridge to exploit. But we have to also remember how we failed to dominate the midfield at DW. I guess complacency was a big factor, but three-back-systems seem to allow using more midfielders, so maybe that's something we should be aware of as well.

• 1 month later...

I've not really been paying much attention to them lately, but i saw they drew 0-0 with Cesena yesterday, and are now 9 points behind 4th place Lazio :o

Anyway their next game is against Milan away on Sunday, should be good!

Napoli will destroy us, how on earth are we going to get anything out of this game

Glad your not our manager , imagine the motivation .. .were all doomed. glad we all dont have your mentality we need to get behind the team.