Chelsea 0-2 Liverpool

BlueLion.

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shame...I felt we could've won this match if our front 3 was better. We were decent, but all the hard work that was put in was wasted by our uncreative attacking play. We are really idealess without Mata and Sturridge...

AVB shouldn't have experimented with 2 strikers against Liverpool...now we are under big pressure again and we have Newcastle at St.James, Valencia at home and City then. Loss in any of these games will only add to an already very filled up glass of frustration and pressure and if AVB loses all 3 matches...well let's just hope that doesn't happen.

Hilarious how no one talks about them, eh? Even though they're both lumps of SHIT and have done nothing impressive at all

It's all Torres Torres Torres

That's because liverpool supporters have mainstream comments and always have been, for some reason the media seems to take a liking to them.

My opinion on the situation is, both teams got bitch slapped, not just Chelsea. But we have a lot of money anyway, so it's not such a crises for us. I think Downing is an underrated player, and i really liked him at the boro too, but hes 27, lazy and inconsistent, he is not worth 20 million. He's a good crosser, but that's it.

Caroll doesnt get mentioned either..okay he hardly players but still...he's hardly the player he was at Newcastle..hope he dont start scoring now said that lol

lol i know what you mean, i need to watch what i say, because it always comes back in my face, it's why you'll find im negative a lot. I just said Downing is incosistent there, now i bet any money he is going to have a good run of form now that i've said that.

2 defeats to Liverpool at the bridge in 2 weeks. I feel suicidal :(

This will make our future success taste even better..

I know they're quite different but those are my 2 favorite posts.

I only want to add that I truly despise Livepool.

Why did we ban those Scousers that came onto this forum?

I love arguing with Scousers it's so funny i do it on youtube all the time, i know i should not really sink to their level but i just can't help it :lol:

Why did we ban those Scousers that came onto this forum?

I love arguing with Scousers it's so funny i do it on youtube all the time, i know i should not really sink to their level but i just can't help it :lol:

Because you need at least half a brain to participate at TC.