Chelsea 0-2 Liverpool

BlueLion.

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has he ever lost at the Bridge? His side seems to win every time he plays.

Funnily enough before last week he only lost once.

Lost here for Newcastle a lot and for Blackburn (despite scoring twice). Liverpool in 06/07 also.

for the rest of all the games I want AVB to start with Torres and DD both ... I don't care if things haven't worked for them because either ways it isn't

Atleast having those 2 on the field could create a psychological set back in the opposition's minds :)

----------Cech------------

--Iva-Alex-Terry---cole--

--------Romeu/Luiz------

-----Ramires--Lampard---Mata---

--------DD------------Torres-------

for the rest of all the games I want AVB to start with Torres and DD both ... I don't care if things haven't worked for them because either ways it isn't

Atleast having those 2 on the field could create a psychological set back in the opposition's minds :)

----------Cech------------

--Iva-Alex-Terry---cole--

--------Romeu/Luiz------

-----Ramires--Lampard---Mata---

--------DD------------Torres-------

Let's throw in Sturridge, Lukaku and Anelka along with DD and Torres, if that doesn't make our opponents shit their pants then I dunno what will...

Let's throw in Sturridge, Lukaku and Anelka along with DD and Torres, if that doesn't make our opponents shit their pants then I dunno what will...

:no:

I was serious ... :P

When I saw Torres in the starting line up I was imagining that the commentator would say

"Torres has struck for Chelsea, the former Liverpool man has unsettled Liverpoool with a brilliant finish"

and all i get is :doh:

%28N%29.gif

I was serious ... :P

When I saw Torres in the starting line up I was imagining that the commentator would say

"Torres has struck for Chelsea, the former Liverpool man has unsettled Liverpoool with a brilliant finish"

and all i get is :doh:

You really expect AVB to do that while the Roman axe is already in the air? :P

The 4-4-2 we've seen against Liverpool was probably some tactical masterpiece our red beard tried to think but it obviously failed :P

And I think defenders shit their pants more when they see Sturridge :P

When they see our number 9...well they get just a bit more motivated to kick his ass.

You really expect AVB to do that while the Roman axe is already in the air? :P

The 4-4-2 we've seen against Liverpool was probably some tactical masterpiece our red beard tried to think but it obviously failed :P

And I think defenders shit their pants more when they see Sturridge :P

When they see our number 9...well they get just a bit more motivated to kick his ass.

thats really hilarious I couldn't control my laughter :P

Liverpool supporter getting kicked out of Stamford Bridge:

What seems to be two Chelsea supporters fighting each other after the final whistle:

Thought I'd share this, caught it with my iPhone.

Liverpool supporter getting kicked out of Stamford Bridge:
What seems to be two Chelsea supporters fighting each other after the final whistle:
Thought I'd share this, caught it with my iPhone.

Theres a lot of vicious rivalry between booooers and non-boooers going on

Fuck 4-3-3 every team figured it out.English football was made for playing the classic 4-4-2.Our midfield doesn't defend at all every counter attack we are left with 3 players in the back since Boswinga is usually lost in time and space.Please God let us have a manager that is old school at least that way we won't be attacking with 10 man.

Oh yeah and Luiz should play a defensive midfielder he would suit it so well.He just isn't meant to be as a CB.