Chelsea 0-2 Liverpool

BlueLion.

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lucas hurt his knee pretty badly and will be out for the season.

I was embarrassed when our fans were booing him off the pitch.

I don't think they realised the extent of the injury at the time.

None the less, it was not very pleasing to hear.. Especially when it's one of the stars of this season.

Huge blow for them, he's a very good holding midfielder. And any news on McEachran?, i know he had his scan yesterday.

He's being monitored. It's a soft tissue tear, they won't know the extent till further examination though.

I know what you mean regarding him being booed but it didn't look serious at all. The first time he went down I thought he was just trying to waste time because Mata hardly touched him and he was rolling around on the floor. Only when he signalled to the bench did I think it was more serious. Anyway you know that if it was lampard in that situation at anfield he'd get booed too.

damn, we are out of the league cup.. i can´t anderstand how can we loose again vs fc liverpool home at the stamford bridge,

rafael benitez sold all my africans, el hadji diouf, djibril cisse and and.. + igor biscan, luis garcia, harry kewell and and..

steven gerrard injured, fernando torres play now for us & we lost home at the stamford bridge!!

my hope was we destroy liverpool, cause i was also liverpool fan, not only london, liverpool was also my team,

igor biscan, luis garcia, harry kewell, el hadji diouf, djibril cisse and and sold, the question is why, i think rafael benitez was the problem,

gerard houllier was the king,cause gerard houllier signed my africans el hadji diouf & djibril cisse.. he should still be fc liverpool manager,damn!!

I have high hopes for Lukaku but it's depressing to see AVB use him on the wing and even more depressing seeing so many people be negative about him because he is playing in a spot that is so clearly not what he is supposed to play. Not to mention the kid is only 18.